• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking Brittany

TkleTrture21

This story is based on people I know from work. All persons used in this story are at least 18 years old. Their names have been changed however to protect their identities. I hope you all like this story. Please feel free to comment and let me know what I need to improve on.

It was a cold flurry blowing saturday. It was around 10:30am. Drake was wrapped up in his blankets sound asleep when all of a sudden his cell phone started ringing...groggly he fumbled to pick up his phone and answer it. Hello answered Drake.

Hey Dude. replied Justin. Did you get everything ready for the big hunting trip tomorrow??

Yea, no worries man I got all my things packed. I'll be up there around 8ish tomorrow.

Aight sounds good dude. See ya then.

Drake was excited. He had a hunting trip planned for tomorrow and orientation for his new job today. He was looking forward to earning money again, not just that though. He always liked starting a new job. Meeting everyone. Making new friends.

Drake got out of bed, and did his daily rutine. once he was showered up and shaved. He got a bagel, and some coffee and headed out the door. The drive to work sucked, traffic like you wouldn't believe.

Drake looked into his rear view mirror and this obnoxious Bitch was tailgating him like you wouldn't believe. The Double yellow lines turned into a passing lane and the women sped around Drake and took off ahead of him. She didn't get very far, Drake noticed that she was pulling into the home improvement store that he was starting at today for orientation. What was worse was that she was an employee there as he has noticed her uniform.

Well this is it Drake thought to himself. He walked in. He quickly noticed the rude girl who had almsot ran into him passing him on the highway. She looked at him and gave a little scowl. Drake Didnt think much of it, He knew he was here because of the new job, not because of her.

The orientation was long, way too long, but when he finally got through it the manager assigned him to another employee, so he could get some training in. Out of all the people in the store Drake was paired with Brittany...the same girl who made his entire morning a living hell.

Hey, I'm Drake, you are? she ignored him so he just looked down at her name badge and saw she was Brittany

Shut up, look, I have to train you not have a conversation with you, got it. Now Since we work in the lumber department we have to go around and straighten up all the lumber, make sure the insulation isle is neat and clean and sweep and any other picking up. If all the work in the back is complete we have to be up at the desk. One team memeber has to be here at all times. Since its slow why don't you get busy and I'll watch the desk.

Well I may be new here, but for one thing you don't need to come off like such a prude, and I'm not going to be the only one working back there.

LOOK! you just get back there and start working or you'll be sorry!!

What is your deal?? is it your time of the month or something??

Brittany just glared at him, Drake deciding that it was a pointless fight started to go into the back so he could work. After about 10 mins Drake heard his manager call him to the desk.

Drake, why arent you standing up here at the desk?

Well Brittany was here, i went back there to get the checklsit done.

Brittany is on lunch Drake, you gotta pay attention.

Urgh, ok, sorry about that.

Brittany came walkin through the door about 20 mins later carrying a take out food container. Here Drake, I got you this, I felt bad about the way I was treating you before.

Drake smiled and took the container and opened it...Inside was rotting garbage, Brittany took the container and dumped it all over Drake. A few of the other guys and girls who worked there all started laughing.

Drakes manager came by and saw Drake covered in trash...Drake what happend...Urgh ok I'm gonna have to send you home today, If you cant be responsible and keep a clean uniform.

It isnt my fault, Brit...I dont wanna hear it Drake, Go home right now.

Drake clocked out...but before he got into his car his phone rang,

Hey Buddy, Its me Justin. Looks like a killer storm is going through and we decided that we arent goin to chance driving in that, so the hunting trip is off until it clears up a little.

Drake was bummed..Urgh!! I cant beleive this shit...First Brittany...the girl from Hell, and now this No hunting trip, nobody up there. I wish I could at least get Brittany back, she deserves it, somebody to teach her a lesson....then Drake put two and two together. Empty cabin, up north in a snow storm would be a great place to teach Brittany that lesson, and he knew exactly how.

Drake never went home that night, he parked his car near by and waited for Brittany to get off work. She was the last one to leave since she had stayed late to help the managers out. Drake made his move, he clubbed her in the back of the head and drug her into his truck. Frantically he rushed North, trying to beat the worst of the storm. When he finally reached his cabin it was really snowing hard. He brought Brittany into the cabin and locked the door. He brought Brittany downstairs and set her in the old reclining chair.Making sure she was stripped down to her Bra and panties. He ran upstairs again and brought down a two kitchen chairs. He found some strong rope and fasten Brittany tight to the recliner and tied her legs and feet together. he then blind folded her so she couldn't see what was about to happen to her. Soon enough she started to stir.

Brittany noticed she couldn't move an inch....What the Hell!!! let me go...Where am I??

Hello my dear Welcome to my cabin. I thought I'd bring you up here for...some laughs.

What?!?...who the hell are you??

Shut Up!! You know little missy, there are two things I wanna do to you. Heres the first one.

He bent down to give her a kiss on the lips, she didnt take well to this and bit him hard.

OUCH!! you bitch...alright, heres the second thing i want to do to you. I'm going to teach you a lesson.

With that He took his index finger and stroked it from her heel to her sole.

Brittany was fighting to not smile, she hated this. Her Feet were Very Ticklish. If you hit the right spot she'd practically give up anything she may know. But just cuz she was ticklish didnt mean she was goin to give him the satisfaction.

He continued to scratch in that same spot, but he was only getting stiff little smiles out of her. He decided to go for right under the ball of her foot, That made her giggle a little bit

eehee hee. Damn you..let me hee hee go ho hoo.

Shut up you bitch...actually No why don't you laugh for me instead.

Never...You may have gotten a few giggles from me, but I wont Break anymore than that.

Drake looked around and he had a Brilliant Idea. He grabbed the two owl feathers he remembered storing down here from a nature walk last summer.

Owl feathers are the best tickling tool. It was stiff, yet it had sort of a soft tip. He took the feather and started to stroke right under the ball of her foot again.

Brittany Had to really fight this time, she began to sweat cuz she was holding in surpressed giggles. Drake knew it was a matter of time before the flood gates would open.

EEE...Hee Hee..Drake then grabbed the second feather and hit the same spot on her opposite foot....That did it..Brittany was tough but she was cracking fast.

Hhahahahahahahaha sss ssstttoohahahahp. Why are you hoo hoo doinggg thiiiishhahahaha.

The feather dancedlightly from heel to soul, the back and forth from the under her ball of the foot.

Because You bit me for one thing...and you are a plain bitch. I've watched you, I see how you treat people on a daily basis.

Screw you!! You tried to kiss me and I don't know you, you tied me up i have every right to bite you, and im not a bitch, some people are just idiots and they will see the bad side of me because of their stupidity, Now let me go!!! or you will be sorry!

HELP HELP ME!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

didnt you listen to me before, we are up north, nobody around and its a blizzard outside, not even a sound proof room is this good. you are trapped and I have you're ticklishness to my discretion.

You say I'm going to be sorry...I think its the other way around little missy.

He took the owl feathers and inserted them into her sensitive toes. Stroking and pulling them inbetween her tingling sensitive nerve endings for toes.

Brittany started to tear up really bad from all the laughing...Her green toe nail polish was jsut a blurr now since her feet were in hyper mode.

HhahahahahahahHHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha no no no no no...NOT THERE!!!

Drake hit a WEAK point...the space between her third and forth toe was extra tender. So naturally she shrieked like never before.

So Who is the one that is gonna be sorry??

ahoo hoo eeeheheheheheh Pleeehheeeaasseeee!!! No Mohoooreee
Me!!! It's MEEEhEHEHEHE

You?? said Drake...are you sure you being such a tough girl is already sorry??

YEHEHEHSSSS!!!! I've been sohahaharrryyy!!! for the past 20 minutessssshahahaha

Drake was still torturing her poor toes.

He quit after 5 mins. Brittany was huffing like there was no tomorrow.

Please...No more...I can't handle it, My bare feet are so sensitive.

But I have a few mroe tricks up my sleeve that I have to try on you.

NO...NO!!!!

Well I suppose I could leave them for tomorrow...ill let you rest so i have a fresh girl to work with.

It had been about 45 mins since Drake went to bed...Brittany knew she had to get out of that cabin...it took her a while but she somehow managed to losen her ropes and free herself. She crept as quietly as could be through the house an headed for the door.

She opended it and a screaming cold wind came through...but thats as far as she got becasue Drake came up behind her and tied her back up. he placed her blind fold back on, it was too dark to see anyways, but he figured it would be safer if she had it on.

So you think its a good idea to sneak out of here, after I graciously gave yuou rest time. Well I hope you had enough rest cuz you are about to get worked ten times worse. All of these tools here are powered.

Both the sonicare toothbrush and the electric flosser went to work on Brittanys beautiful feet and she completely lost it..HAHAH HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH STOhahahap PLhehehehehehHEHEHEHehehehessss!!!!!!!!! NO NOOHHOHOHOHOHOH.

about 4 hours later she was passed out. Drake was satisfied...he beleived shed turn into a better person after being taught a lesson like that.

He dropped her off by her car at work and sped off toward his home. The next few weeks he went to work he didnt see her, figuring she may have quit. But she came in one tue afternoon and from there on out she was the nicest girl alive...Hey Brittany, where have you been the past few weeks. Anything interesting happen to you, did you do something fun...Just for laughs.

Even though he never actually said it was him, Brittany kinda always knew..but she also knew that even tho she was forced beyond her will, she was a bitch and she did learn a lesson.

oh...umm I had some family problems...but everything is ok now.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back