• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CaliforniaTravelings, Shouting From Afar, And, Silence, For A Marriage, Forever?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys left on their California road trip. The trip did not go particularly well, as the team went four and five. They lost two of three in both San Francisco and San Diego, before finally winning two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, which would complete their second go around of teams for the season.
While Mitch was away, his situation with Naomi did not improve, and, in fact, only proceeded to get worse. Each night, after the Good Guys games, once Mitch was settled back in the hotel, he tried to contact Naomi by either phone, or instant message. After a night or two of arguing, he knew that the best way for him to be in touch with her was by computer, because, he couldnt have perpetual screaming fights with her on the phone, in the wee hours of the mornings, with the rest of the team sleeping in adjoining rooms.
The computer conversations were anything but productive, as Naomi often became so enraged, that she resorted to typing in large, purple italicized letters, cursing at Mitch, and calling him the worst names. It seemed as though the littlest thing could set her off, as if, after over twenty years, anything Mitch did could cause her to fly into a rage. On more then one occasion, Naomi accused Mitch of intentionally pushing her buttons, to push her into dumping him, so that his conscience would be clear, that the marriage did not end due to his actions, and, he could look like the "Hero", to his three grown children, and the rest of the world. Mitch told her in no uncertain terms that if he wanted "Out", he would have filed for divorce. It seemed as though their whole marriage had become one unhappy drum beat, and wasn't getting any better. With the end of the season approaching, World Series title or Bust, Mitch had to begin thinking if he wanted to play the following season. He knew that Elmont Koehler and Lee Sniderman would ask him for an answer, and, at that point, he just didnt know. Part of him couldn't conceive of playing baseball, if he was not with Naomi anymore. Yet, he had this other tugging at him, that, even if he and Naomi were no longer a couple, why should it force him to retire from the game he loved? Mitch was exhausted from lack of sleep, and conflicted, and the decision, and the situation, wasnt going to get any better anytime soon.
The Good Guys arrived home from California at Midnight on Sunday night. When Mitch arrived at the apartment, he was confronted by Naomi, who silently pointed to the guest room. He quietly went in, got undressed, and went to bed. He just didn't have the energy to fight anymore.
The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Washington Nationals. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She pitched shutout ball for eight innings, as the Good Guys got a three run homer from Ed Burns in the eighth, and Hayden finished the deal, in a 3-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He allowed one run in eight innings. The Good Guys trailed, 1-0, before rallying for two runs in the eighth, and again getting shutout relief from Hayden, for a 2-1 victory. Charlize Theron was the starter on Wednesday night. She gave up four runs, as Paradise could not recover, losing 4-0.
Thursday was an off day. That morning Elmont Koehler called Mitch, and asked him to come over to the stadium for a meeting. Mitch got in his car, and drove to the ballpark. Once there, Mitch entered Elmont's office, where Elmont and Lee Sniderman stood. "Mitch, we know that you and Naomi are having serious problems. We are truly sorry about that, and if there is anything we can do to help, please let us know" Elmont began. "Thanks, guys, yeah, it has been very rough lately". Mitch replied. "That having been said, we know that if heaven forbid you and Naomi decide not to stay together, you may not want to continue your careers. You might want to do something else, and Naomi might want to return to acting. For this reason, ownership has authorized Lee to offer you both contracts for next year, with generous salary raises. We pray that you stay together, but we want you both back, regardless. We plan to contact Naomi later today, but wanted to talk to you first" Elmont said. Mitch sighed:" Guys, thank you both, you dont know how much this means to me. The truth is, I wasnt even thinking about my future now. I'm focused on this year. I want us to get back to the World Series, and win it, and I figured I'd talk to you after the season. I cant commit to anything now. If Naomi and I do seperate, and divorce, it will be very, very difficult to continue to play ball. I need to be there for my grown kids, even though they are all over the age of 18 now. As much as I'd love to sign the contract, it isn't fair for me to do so now. May I think about it?" Miitch asked. Elmont smiled:" Of course, Mitch. This is your call. This isnt a "Take it or leave it" offer. You know how we work. We just wanted you both to know from our standpoint, how much we want you back, and how much you mean to us, as a person, and a player" Elmont said. "I appreciate that, from the bottom of my heart" Mitch said. "Mitch, if Naomi and you do split up, you weren't thinking of declaring free agency, and going to play for another team?" Lee Sniderman said. "At my age, no. As much as it would be tempting to grab one big free agent contract, I dont think I could ever play for any other team. If I dont accept the contract, it will be retirement for me. I think what I do will really depend on if Naomi and I stay together. If we do, I'll play next year. If not, I'll probably quit" Mitch said. "Okay, take as much time as you need. We just wanted you to know our position" Lee said. "Thank you both, I do appreciate it" Mitch said.
After the off day, the Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. Neve allowed five runs in six innings, and could not recover, losing 5-3. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched a great game on Saturday night, but lost, 1-0. Kate Hudson had the ball, on a sunny, dry, 84 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate had her A game stuff, allowing but one run, a home run. The game was tied, 1-1 in the seventh, when Ed Burns hit a three run homer. Kate pitched the eighth, and finished with ten strikeouts, and then Hayden finished up in the ninth, for a 4-1 Good Guy win, to salvage the final game of the series.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. Gil allowed three runs, but the Good Guys didnt get him many, scoring only two, and losing 3-2. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday evening. Charlize gave up three runs in six innings, a quality start. Paradise trailed, 3-1 in the eighth, before rallying for four runs, and a 5-3 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, 85 degree day, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up only one run in seven innings, and nothing else. The Good Guys were again behind, 1-0 in the eighth, before scoring twice to take the lead. Hayden got into, and out of, trouble in the ninth, and got the Good Guys a 2-1 win, that completed a five and four homestand. While the team was not at their sharpest, they had secured a playoff spot. As they prepared to head on their final regular season road trip, they were stable on field, but Mitch and Naomi were anything but off the field.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party. The featured lee would be a six foot tall beauty, who often did the Good Guy female players hair. The striking hot beautician, Christi, who many said bore a resembalance to former Good Guys pitcher, and mega actress, Mandy Moore, was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Ed Burns began the tickle on Christi's neck with fingers, as the beautiful redhead, with short, hair moved her neck from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEEHEHEE! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling Christi on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEE! Moving down, shortstop Tommy Cruise was the next tickler, attacking Christi on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she thrashed, and bucked her legs:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHE!
Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Christi's beautiful feet. Mitch tickled Christi's feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Christi went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with girlish laughter, begging for mercy, with tears in her eyes from the hysterical laughter:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! IM SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEEEHEHEHEEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the hysterically ticklish Christi was untied.
On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to head on the road trip, and the team flight to Washington. He hadnt spoken to Naomi the whole week, but tried to break the ice with a question:" Have you given any thought to the contract, and what you might want to do?" Mitch asked. "No, I havent. I've had more important things on my mind than baseball, like us, and whether we are going to survive, Mitchell. Right now, I couldnt give a fuck about baseball. Besides, isnt it true that you might be able to make your decision independently of me? By the time spring training comes, I might not be a factor in your life anymore, and maybe I will just be an actress whom you are divorcing" Naomi said. "That's not my intent, Nai. I dont want it to be that way. I want us to be together forever, baseball or not. I still love you" Mitch said, trying to appeal to Naomi. "Really? Well, then, you better get off your ass and show me this "love", because, I swear to God, Mitchell, the way I feel right now, I could call a divorce lawyer, and file. I know once I do that, there will be no going back, so I have stopped myself. I need us to get better, now. I need you to show me that you love me. Dont say it, Mitchell, show me. I need actions to back up your words. I want us to try and be civil during this trip. I know we have the playoffs coming up, and the pressure of that, and I want us to win the Series this year. We owe that to the team, and to ourselves, but, after that, it will have to be us, or, there will be no more us. You got that, Mitchell?" Naomi said, firmly. "Yes I do. I have to go. I will see you next Sunday. Can I call you? I want us to talk" Mitch said. "You can call me, Mitchell. I'm still your wife. Just remember what I said" Naomi said. "I will" Mitch replied. Mitch picked up his suitcase, and left the apartment, to catch the cab to the airport.
So, it was another week filled with tension and battles for Mitch and Naomi. Now came the last road trip, and then the playoffs would begin. What would the outcome be? Would the Good Guys win it all, and would Mitch and Naomi survive after that? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well even though the Good Guys are doing well it seems Mitch and Naomi are doing worse. But lets hope for the future of them and the team. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the couple is going through some very difficult times. Hopefully it is just a rough patch, and will smooth over.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back