• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My love of feet...

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
This my first story in this great forum...I hope you like...

My love of feet…

Through all of my travels for distractions and escapes, none have the sheer pleasure of tickling the soft soles of feet, secured by cuffs, rope, straps, or stocks as they wiggle away to no avail at my mercy! Seeing a beautiful woman in bondage is intoxicating enough, but when her gorgeous feet are bare and tied together, that is the catnip that drives this tomcat to howl in the night.

I am a very sadistic tickler. Squealing, screaming, insane laughter, and sexy giggling give me delight. That is what I expect from those ladies in those tight hogties, locked in oak stocks, and secured with leather cuffs, with their feet wiggling at my mercy. I tickle for a few seconds, give the ‘lee a chance to relax, then strike again. Increasing the seconds as it goes. Teasing is so delicious, and watching her beg grants so much sadistic satisfaction. Hearing them plead makes my heart flutter.

Women’s feet are my weakness. Their soles are one of the most sensual parts of their beauty. The soft blades and balls, the smooth heels, the ultra-sensitive region of arches, and the adorable five piggies that wiggle at the front of the foot are my aphrodisiac. My mouth moistens when I see a sole about to be slapped by a flip flop with tiny straps between their delicious toes painted so colorfully and seeming edible like candy. The dressy stiletto heels that support and secure their feet with tiny straps across their cute toes and concealing their soles that are dying to get out when they are finally unbuckled at the ankle and pulled off when they get home. The air that makes contact with them must feel good. Nylons are sexy, but don’t have the delightful eye candy of bare, pedicured feet.

The most important thing is that they are ultra-sensitive and our favorite place to tickle. Fingers wiggling their tips over the arches, feathers, paintbrushes, pipe cleaners between their toes, and the evil electric toothbrush await those gorgeous soles. I love bellies, ribs, underarms, that place just above the butt crack (blushes), but feet rule with me, and I save them for the last.

As for me, I am also very ticklish and also love to be tied up. That makes me a ‘lee as well as a ‘Ler. I could be easily talked into being bound and gagged by ladies, and even men, providing the mood was right. Being helpless and barefoot makes me squirm with delight, knowing someone is about to do something to them in anticipation.

My feet are extremely ticklish and I would do the same thing if anything was touching them.

This is only the beginning...stay tuned...

Samuel Khan

I feel your pain, Samuel. What drives me crazy is the softness and delicate lookings of a women's foot. A women's foot needs to be touched in such a manner to show how this area turns you on. And how much you care about her. Never forget, "a women soles is only a small part of the women's identity"!

Amen brother...

Great Job!!! May I second what you've said about women's feet. Although I am more a sole lover than a toe lover...LOL. I feel your equisite pain...There is nothing more fun sometimes than tickling a woman's smooth sole...gently, purposely, hysterically.

Thanks

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back