• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two new stocking foot tickling clips!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
A dual update for the stockings fans at Stuck In The Stocks, featuring two of my favorite 'lees -- Carmen and Siobhan!

Tiny half-Puerto Rican Carmen is fun, simply for the sheer amount of tickling she can suffer through! I once tickled her feet non-stop for twenty minutes without giving her a break, and she never came close to safewording, even as ticklish as her sensitive seven-and-a-halves are! In this clip, she's blindfolded, her hands are cuffed and tied to the top of the bed, and she's in sheer nylons, and having to deal with the vibrating hairbrush as well as the steel-tined brush!

Siobhan, meanwhile, is similarly tied, and has to deal with me drawing on the soles of her stocking feet with a small PDA stylus -- it's spring-loaded, it's rounded, and it's very, very evil! Siobhan all but shrieks when I draw all over the sweet spot next to the ball of her foot with this, and the stockings only make it worse for her!

Both are now up at Stuck In The Stocks! :bouncybou

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Great work love the nylon foot tickling. please post more

Like in the other tickling clips of shiobian is she wearing allways stockings. Seems like she like stocking very much.

You have about 3 Clips or more with her in stockings. I still hope to see more stocking clips in the future. This would be awesome and my nylon heart will jumping like a Basketball :smilelove :D

Thank you , knismo!

The clip of Siobhan is especially ... ROCKIN'!!! :cool2:
Fuggin' excellent! Both clips were great, but I have to agree with the T-man... I thought Siobhan was gonna break the stocks!

Great stiff! ... er ... stuff!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back