• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling foot from Monika

You don't seem to bother much with answers...

I wrote this message to you in a previous post. Did not seem to interest you enough to reply to it:

"I took out a membership to your site a little while ago and got the impression that you people actually think this whole tickling fetish thing is a big joke and that you are rather making fun of the whole situation together with your models than actually tickling them.

There seems to be only one model, the brunette that seems ticklish, the others even say in places that something does not tickle, but you carry on in the same manner as if she had never said it. ( I speak German fluently)

Altogether, you seem to have a foot fetish and foot smelling fetish site, and have found that there might be some money to be made from the tickling community by getting some cute models into the right mode. Your bondage is so pathetic as to be nothing more than contemptuous of the people that must find that erotic.

I felt, after watching a few of the clips, that I was confronted by someone who did not even try to understand what this fetish was about, but was prepared to openly deride it. Altogether very disturbing and not an experience i wish to repeat or expose others to."
Edit/Delete Message

owell..at least the tickling doesnt look trashy or some such unlike quite several clips from other producers ive seen with shitty bondage with the tickling..btw ticklingsave you post all previews on youtube or what? im wondering if you ever posted a preview of hot tickling movie from sanja-2. cause i might get more if that was promising.

I dont really like to make negative comments either about clips. But I sort of agree with the first poster here. I saw on of your clips and the model did not seem at all ticklish. One of the ticklers just sort of looked at the camera and smiled as he ran the feather in the most mechanical manner over here soles. It was rather quite pathetic to watch.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back