• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tacit Declaration. An Ultimate Celebration, And , Implementation, Or, A Revision?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys finished up the regular season with one last road trip, going five and four on the trip. They returned home, to start the playoffs. The troubles between Mitch and Naomi were severe. On the night before the playoffs began, Mitch and Naomi had a vicious argument. During the argument, Mitch became so enraged, that he told Naomi:" I cant go on like this. Let's just, get through the playoffs,. keep this to ourselves, and seperate and divorce once the playoffs are over. We cant continue to go on like this" Mitch proclaimed. Naomi shot a look of digust at him:" You fucking coward. You dirty degenerate! Refuse to deal with yourself? You have to be perfect? So, now, instead of working with me, it's Fuck You, Naomi, after almost two and a half decades, and all I have given you? Fine, you know what, Mitchell? Have it your way! I'm done! I dont fucking care anymore. I'm tired of waiting for you to be in this marriage with me. If you want out, there's the fucking door. I wont throw you out, because this is your home, but stay in your room, and dont you dare touch me, or I swear I will kick you in the balls, so you cant help this team win a World Series. After the playoffs, we will tell our grown children, and the world!" Naomi said, looking at Mitch, like she wanted to throw up all over him.
With a black cloud hanging over the couple, the National League Division Series opened on a Tuesday, in Paradise, against the central division champion Cardinals. Kate Hudson, of course, was on the mound in Game One. Kate pitched six innings of one run ball. The Good Guys trailed, 1-0, before exploding for four sixth inning runs. The bullpen did the rest, and the Good Guys had a 4-1, opening game win. Gil Bellows pitched Game Two. The Good Guys scored five runs in the opening inning, and then had to hang on, as St Louis rallied. The Good Guys led 5-0, and 6-1, before the Cards fought back to within 6-5. Hayden put out the fire in the ninth, and the Good Guys went to St Louis, with a two game to none lead.
After an off day on Thursday, Game Three was played in St Louis on Friday night. Charlize Theron was on the hill. She got hit hard, allowing four runs in the second inning. The Good Guys could not recover, as Charlize lost, 5-4. Kate Hudson was the starter in Game Four. Kate gave up two runs in seven innings, and the Good Guys broke a 2-2 tie with three runs, as the bullpen shut the Cards down, and sent the Good Guys to the National League Championship Series, with a 5-2 win over the Cardinals, to give the Good Guys a three game to one series win in the Division Series.
After the victory on Saturday, the Good Guys flew home, and had two days to rest, before opening the National League Championship Series, against the Mets, in Paradise, on Tuesday night. Gil Bellows opened the NLCS, in front of 50,000 screaming fans, on a warm evening in Paradise. Bellows allowed only one run in six innings, as the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie with two runs in the seventh, and the bullpen did the rest, in a 3-1 Good Guy opening game victory. Charlize pitched in Game Two. In Game Two, the Good Guys exploded for eight runs, off Mets starter John Maine, as they coasted to a
13-5 win.
The teams took Thursday off to fly to New York, before playing Game Three at Shea Stadium on Friday night. Kate Hudson opposed the Mets ace Pedro Martinez. Kate allowed but one run, a home run, and that was all. Martinez, however, allowed but two hits, and nothing else, as the Mets took their first game of the series, 1-0. Gil Bellows would be on the hill for the Good Guys in Game Four, with Paradise wanting a win, to avoid having the Mets tie the series. Bellows allowed three runs in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 3-2, before exploding for four runs in the eighth inning. The Good Guy bullpen almost gave it back, but, with two on, Hayden struck out the dangerous Carlos Beltran, to put the Good Guys one win from the World Series, with a
6-4 win. Charlize had nothing in Game Five. The Mets hit her for five early runs, and never were in trouble, as they shut out the Good Guys, 5-0, to send the series back to Paradise.
After a Monday off day, Game Six was played in Paradise on Tuesday night, in front of over 50,000 racous fans. Kate Hudson was the starter, and would be for Game One of the World Series, if the Good Guys got there, in three days rest. After Paradise scored five runs in the first inning to seemingly put the game away, their offense went ice cold, and Kate got lit up, allowing the Mets to chip away, tie the score, and then take the lead. It looked like Game Seven was inevitable the next night, but, with the Mets leading by a run, Ed Burns smacked a two run homer in the eighth, to give Paradise the lead again. In the ninth, Hayden put a baserunner on, and then got two outs. She was facing home run hitter David Wright, and got him to strike out, to send the Good Guys to the World Series, against the Yankees, that Saturday night, beginning in Paradise. The fans were very happy, and the media closed in, but the Good Guys had little to say. "We havent won anything yet. We have one more mile to go, before we can do any talking" Mitch said, calmly.
After workout time, Game One of the World Series was played on Saturday night, on a warm evening, in front of over 60,000 screaming fans. Kate Hudson was making the start on three days rest. The Yankees scored first, and the Good Guys tied the score, and then took the lead, before the Yankees rallied. Paradise was tied, 3-3 in the seventh, when two doubles gave the Good Guys two runs. The bullpen put the Yankees down, and the Good Guys had drawn first blood, with an opening game, 5-3 victory. Gil Bellows pitched Game Two, with more than a week's rest. He was very strong early, and allowed the Yankees nothing in their first four innings. In the fifth, the Yankees got two runs, but the Good Guys immediately tied the score in their half of the inning. In the eighth, a suicide squeeze gave the Good Guys the lead. Hayden had some adventures in the ninth, but finished the deal, as the Good Guys had a 3-2 win, to put themselves halfway to the promised land.
The teams flew to New York on Monday, and had an off day, before playing Game Three at Yankee Stadium on Tuesday night. Charlize Theron was the pitcher. Paradise took a 5-1 lead, and threatened to put the Yankees in an insurmountable three game to none hole. To their credit, the Yankees came back, to tie the score, and then win the game in the ninth, 6-5. The Good Guys had played two good games in Paradise, and now had to shake off a tough loss in New York, after blowing a big lead. Luckily, their ace Kate Hudson would be pitching on Wednesday night. On Wednesday, Kate opposed Yanks ace Chin Min Wang. The game was scoreless, until the Good Guys blew it open, with a four run seventh. Kate was great, allowing only one run, until Hayden put the Yankees out in the ninth, to put the Good Guys one win from a celebration. Gil Bellows pitched Game Five, with mixed feelings, of both wanting to ice it early, but not being so devastated, if he didnt win, so the Good Guys could have a chance to clinch in front of their home crowd. After what had happened the previous year, the team wanted to clinch, anywhere. A clinching didnt happen that night, as Bellows got roughed up for six runs. The Good Guys tried to fight back, but fell short, 7-6, to send the series back to Paradise, on Saturday night.
After an off day Friday, more than 60,000 fans jammed Good Guy Stadium on Saturday night, to hopefully witness a party. Charlize Theron was the one trying to give it to them. The game was scoreless until the fourth, when the Good Guys scored three runs. Charlize exited after five innings, and gave way to Naomi, Amanda Bynes, and Hilary Duff. The game was 3-2 Paradise when Hayden marched in from the bullpen in the ninth. The crowd was at fever pitch. Three more outs, and the Good Guys would have revenge. A fly out was followed by a single, a ground out, and a walk. With the dangerous Arod due up, Hayden pitched. Two balls and then two strikes. Finally, Arod hit a fly ball. It was shallow. Dawson settled under it, and put it in his glove, and the Good Guys were on top of the world. They were World Champions, again! The crowd went beserk, as Hayden flung her glove in the air, and celebrated with the infielders on the mound, as the outfielders hugged, and then joined their teammates, manager Elmont, and GM Sniderman, in the infield celebration. Mitch and Naomi, who were going through a very cold war, found each other, and briefly embraced, before mingling with the other members of the team. The never say die Paradise Islanders had rebounded from perhaps the most difficult loss in World Series history, to rise up, and win, again!
The ecstatic team then stood around the dugouts, as the Yankees respectfully applauded. The Good Guys looked into the stands, and, with tears in their eyes, stood as one around their dugout, applauding their fans who had supported them through thick and thin. The team made their way to the clubhouse, for the trophy presentation, and, where Mitch and Hayden were named Co MVPS. The mood was celebratory, but naturally, the question of next year came up. "We hear that Naomi and you are having problems. Your greeting to each other in the celebration showed that. Do you have any comment? Is this title the end?" One reporter asked. "I'm thrilled about the title, and I dont comment on Naomi's and my personal life. As to if this title is it, I honestly dont know. I want to savor it, and then Naomi and I have some discussions to have, and some decisions to make. For tonight, the only discussion I want to have, is a celebration." Mitch said.
After a party on Saturday night, the team had the traditional celebratory parade in downtown Paradise on Monday afternoon, where, again, Mitch was asked the retirement question: "As I said Saturday night, no comment. I want to enjoy this": Mitch said.
On Monday night, the team had its final tickle party of the year. The featured lee would be a special guest, actress and former Good Guy pitcher Mandy Moore, who had been in Paradise to see the series. Mandy was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. The male players gathered around her like a pack of hungry wolves, having not tickled her for years, while she was with the Braves. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Mandy's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEEHE! Working down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling Mandy on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEE! Moving down, center fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, attacking Mandy on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she thrashed, and bucked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Mandy's bare, extremely ticklish feet, tickling them with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush. Mandy went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! OMG YOU GUYS! MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP ALREADY! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the horribly ticklish Mandy was untied.
So, the Good Guys had accomplished the ultimate, but there were many loose ends. Mitch and Naomi were in trouble, and had not committed to coming back the next year. Was it over for the couple, as baseball players, and husband and wife, or was it just a bump in the road? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Back to the top of the ladder for the Good Guys, right where they belong. Another great one and I look forward to the start of a new season with the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it is nice to have our beloved Good Guys back at the top of the ladder.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back