• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heather expected me to on easy on her feet...

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Heather and I have a history: she comes by, and I tickle her silly.

It works for us. :D

But really, she dropped by on short notice one warm fall afternoon in a pair of sandals, and I put her in the stocks for some fun. This visit wasn't about seeing if I could find those nerves in her foot that make her climax (if this interests you, you might want to look at the clips back around the time of Heather's earlier visits), but just a little playful torture in and out of the sandals she wore. We started out with her still in the shoes, and if you listen to the byplay, she really wasn't expecting me to "get evil" on her (and frankly, I thought I was being "nice") so quickly.

She's expecting "light tickling," but I told her once you're in the stocks, I'm running this show, and light tickling is for beginners! :devil: Heather and her big soft size 9.5s are Stuck In The Stocks again!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Last edited:
I always like it better when you dialogue with your 'lee. You're a bright guy, and your work is super.

Knismo ...

Heather is my favorite model from Stuck In The Stocks ... & one of my favorite LEEs period. It is always a joy to see a clip of her & her beautiful feet.

Just wondering , though ... are you still planning to convert Heather's earlier clips to .wmv format?

Thanks for another outstanding offering.

Knismo ...

Heather is my favorite model from Stuck In The Stocks ... & one of my favorite LEEs period. It is always a joy to see a clip of her & her beautiful feet.

Just wondering , though ... are you still planning to convert Heather's earlier clips to .wmv format?

TKLMAN, thanks for pointing that out -- I'm usually so forward-thinking that forgot I had planned to eventually repost all the older stuff as .WMVs, and Heather's fell through the cracks. At some point I'll get around to it, as she's a fave of mine too (I just heard from her today, on another issue), so I'll have to put that on the schedule.

Speaking of older stuff, you may be happy to see the most recent clip I put up -- it's a remastered clip of Alison! :D

knismo

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back