• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dos Munecas - Floor Tied - Preview

jmsdarke

Verified
Clip%20Image%20-%20Dos%20munecas%20-%20Floor%20Tied%201%20.jpg

The Latina sisters Anaiat and Baby C are laying on the ground on their stomachs facing away from each other with hands tied behind their backs and ankles tied together. It’s like a long Latina tickling happy meal. I start by tickling Anaiat through the arch spacing in her high heel sandals to make her squirm and giggle. Baby C is safe and secure in the comfort of her plush tan boots.

Baby C’s right boot is removed to reveal one very smooth and silky soft inviting bare ticklish sole. I swear that any foot tickling lover who gets a hold of this girl’s feet will wish to marry her. Dam! Now the cute thing about baby C is that she was committed to be a quiet laugher. She would later explain to me that she thinks people who laugh out loud are just “over doing it”. I assured her that she’d join the crowd today and let it all out.

With all four feet trapped and bared, the tickle torture escalates to full-on foot ravaging, ice torture and some good old rib tickling to find out just how strong a reaction I could elicit from these captured Latinas.

Since this was the start of our shoot, I wanted to being easy and build to some hard tickling so they’d know that we don’t fool around on set here at ShyAndWildTickling.com.

Get the full 14 minute video at ShyAndWildTickling.com today!

Don't forget to click the ad at the end of the free preview clip below.

<script src="http://flash.revver.com/player/1.0/player.js?mediaId:492173;affiliateId:17500" type="text/javascript"></script>

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back