• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three WWE divas tickled by Ron Turtelli (mm/fff) and Don learns about his son (m/m)

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
(In case you are just now starting the story and want to catch up, check out the first few installments of this storyline…

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=114690

In the above link Hayden Pannitere is tickled by Don Turtelli on the wear abouts of his grandmothers necklace.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=115312

The next story sees Eva Longoria tickled by Don Turtelli

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=115681

Our last installment had Jessica Alba tickle tortured, and we also met Turtelli’s son Ron, who continued interrogating Longoria.

Hopefully you are all caught up…let’s continue)

Ron Turtelli and his partner in crime Gene searched the web for the list Eva Longoria was talking about. Within minutes, they had a list. They tried to find out who was going to be most convenient to them.

“Guera….Jolie….Kannelis….say, Maria Kanellis…a WWE diva right?” said Ron.

“Ya…Ya..she is….the WWE is doing a show at the civic center tonight” responded Gene.

“Perfect… let’s go and get this girl, she’s got the necklace to trick dad. This is gonna be great!” said Ron.

The two packed up their “tools” and headed over to the WWE event, which was near it’s finish.

MEANWHILE……

Don Turtelli was on the run from the cops. Bruno has just picked him up, and Rodney was in jail for the earlier “phony” robbery.

“ How much is it going to cost to bail him out” asked Don.

“I dunno yet,” said Bruno as he clicked the radio on.

The two drove until they reached a secret hideout where they had planned to spend the next several days.

MEANWHILE……
Officer Steve Ramirez was out patrolling the area. He had been after this “Turtelli” guy for months. He only heard a brief description, and didn’t know what he was all about.

Ramirez drove past a huge gathering and decided to take a look. The place with filled with the hottest stars. He heard a females voice he had heard before.

“Hey officer!” said the voice. Steve turned his head around to see the beautiful Kim Kardashian standing by his squad car.

“Hey, Kim, How are you?” said Ramirez, who served as security at many events Kardashian was at.

“Oh, nothing, just the same old stuff,” she giggled.

“I’m glad you’re here…I just seen this really creepy van sneak buy. It sounded like the description of that crook you were looking for,” said Kim.

“Oh ya,” said Steve.

After hearing the description, Ramirez turned his squad car around and followed the direction Kardashian told him to go. Didn’t anyone ever teach him not to take advice from a rich girl??

MEANWHILE…

Three beautiful WWE divas had just finished an event, and were posing for the fans.

49.jpg

Former foot fetish model turned wrestler, Candice Michelle. Playboy cover girl Torrie Wilson, and the WWE ditz herself, Maria.

The crowd went crazy for the three girls as the posed. They had to leave though, as the next show the following not was close to four hours away.

As they tried to move their way through the mob of fans, Maria was being waved to come back to the arena by a man.

“Hey, I think we have to go that way!” she said.

“Umm…Maria, our limo is supposed to be over there,” said Torrie.

The three girls looked over and didn’t see any limo.

“Hmpf…just go,” said Candice.

The three lovely ladies walked over towards the man. Seconds later, a limousine pulled up to the arena, and the sneaky Ron Turtelli walked out. He rushed in to the arena where the girls were.

“So, what do you need us for,” said Torrie.

“Oh, we just need you to sign a few autographs,” said the man.

“My name is Gene, by the way,” he said.

The girls walked in to the room where various promotional posters lay for them to sign. They started writing their signature, when a weird smell came in the room.

“Ughhh…do you smell that?” said Candice.

“Ohh…. I think I’m gonna puke,” said Maria.

The girls started coughing and within seconds, they all fell to the floor.

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN.

Officer Ramirez pulled up to the warehouse wear he thought he seen the van. He got out of his car, pulled out his gun, and walked towards the door.

“Police, open up!” he shouted. No answer.

He didn’t have time to play games though, and he knocked the door down. He was in pure shock, as Don Turtelli and Bruno stood there pointing guns.

“DROP THE WEAPON!” shouted Don.

Ramirez was sweating, and the gun slipped out of his hands. Bruno and Don moved in as Ramirez dropped to the ground, almost as if HE was being arrested.

BACK AT THE ARENA.

All three WWE divas woke up within several minutes of each other, each wondering what happened.

“Torrie…Maria?” said Candice

“Hunny, I’m here…what’s going on?” said Torrie.

All three girls were blindfolded and tied to chairs, in the form of a triangle. There wrists were bound to the arms with rope, and there ankles were tied as well. They all had there feet propped up on stools of some sort.

“I don’t know, I’m scared!” cried Maria.

“Ladies, Ladies….there is nothing to be afraid of!” said Ron Turtelli.
“Who are you!?!?!?!” wondered Candice.

“My name is Ron…that’s all that you need to know. Now, two of you broads don’t matter much to me, I’m mainly interested in Maria,” said Ron.

Maria could feel her stomach drop.

“Maria, sweetie, I received information that you received a replica of the Turtelli necklace, am I correct?” asked Ron.

“Umm….Yes! No! Maybe! I don’t know!” said Maria.

“Wow…we got a bright one here, huh?” joked Ron.

“Look, just tell me where it is, and I’ll let you and you’re friends go,” said Ron.

“Well, ya see…I don’t know where it is!” said Maria in a silly way.

“Oh, are you sure you don’t” said Ron as he began to remove her black high heel.

“Wha..what are you doing?” she asked.

“Oh, just making you comfortable,” he said as he removed the sock, revealing her freshly pedicured barefoot. Her foot had marks from the sock on it, and her toenails had a fresh coat of black paint on them.

“Well, since you don’t want to answer, I think I know where the answer must be!” said Ron.

“Really?!?!” said the silly girl

“Wher…hehehehehe…hey….teheHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA” laughed Maria.

“I think the answer lies on the soles of your feet!” said Ron as dragged a soft, blue feather up and down Maria’s foot.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! NOT MY FEET! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Then tell me where you put the Necklace!” said Ron

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO, I DON’T AHHAHAHAHA HAVE IT AHHAHAHAHA IS!” she laughed.

“Wow, you must be a real tough guy….using a feather as a weapon, when we use chairs!” said Candice.

“Oh, we got a comedian on our hands! Gene, get over here,” said Ron.

Gene obliged, and removed the big boot off of Candice’s right foot. He pulled off a white sock to reveal her sexy foot, with a smooth, soft, lickable sole and her unpainted, but still cute, toes.

“Alright funny lady, let’s see how funny this is!” said Ron.

“HEHE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed Candice as Ron tickled her extra sensitive sole with his feather.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! I’M SORRY…HAHAHA I’M SORRY! I’M NOT HAHAHAHAHAH A COMEDIAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

MEANWHILE IN THE WAREHOUSE….

“TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING HERE,” shouted Turtelli at Officer Ramriez.

“I’m on the lookout for a crook, what are you doing here?” said Ramirez, who was tied to a table, with his bare feet hanging off the edge.

“Crook, What crook” said Don.

“That is information I can not tell you sir,” said Ramirez.

“Oh, I think you’ll tell me,” said Turtelli.

Ramirez couldn’t look down, all he could see was the roof of the building. Now, he could feel something. The soft touch of a feather as it went across from left to right on the soles of his feet.

“haha…hahahahahahahahahahahaha…what the hell bro…hahahahahaha cut that shit out!” yelled Ramirez.

“hahahahahahahahahaha…what the…haha..what the hell is wrong with you,” giggled the officer.

“Tell me who the “crook” is,” asked Turtelli.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA…I ..haha…I can’t tell you that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed Ramirez as Turtelli tickled his barefeet. His feet normally weren’t ticklish, but there was something about the soft touch of the feather that was giving him the giggles.

“HAHAHAHAHA…cut this crap out…hahahah…I’m going to send you to ahahahahahaha jail,” he said.

“Oh, sure you will…after you give me the answer!!” said Don.

OVER ON RON’S SIDE……

Ron and Gene were continuing the interrogation of the WWE divas. Ron was tickling the sole of Maria’s foot, while Gene was using his feather on Candice’s.

“You skanks are gonna tell us where you put that necklace, or you’re gonna pay the penalty!” said Ron.

“HAHAHA! WHAT OTHER PENALTY COULD THERE AHAHAHAHA BE! TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Laughed the gullible Maria as she wiggled her tiny toes around.

“Say, boss, what about this one?” said Gene, as he pointed toward Torrie.

“Oh, I certainly didn’t forget about her,” said Ron.

“You jerk off, we know WWE wrestlers…when they find out about this, they will beat your ass!” said Torrie.

“Oh, don’t worry,” said Ron as he removed Torrie’s left boot revealing her Nylon foot.

“They all fall to the feather,” he said as he began to run his feather up and down her nylon sole.

“hehe…hehehehehehehehe…they’re going to hahahaha…kick you’re hahahahahaha ass” she shouted.

Turtelli continued interrogating her with the feather for nearly fifteen minutes.

“hehehehehehe….hahahahahahaha…stop it….hahahahahaha,” she laughed, but she would burst. The nylons seemed to be getting in the way of providing the full sensation, and Turtelli couldn’t rip them off. He moved over to Candice.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO I CAN’T TAKE IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she laughed.

He tickled her foot for nearly 30 whole minutes, but she was resistant. Despite being to the point of tears, she held out. Her work in tickle videos prior to being a wrestler had helped her withstand the torture.

“I don’t think she’s gonna break boss, she’s a tough gal!” said Gene.

“Well, then we got one more....did I save the best for last?” said Ron. Maria could again feel her heart drop.

BACK WITH DON….

“hehehehehaahahahahahahahahahaha….let me go you prick…hahahahahahaha” laughed officer Ramirez. His tickle session had been going on for nearly and hour now, but he wouldn’t break.

“I’m not gonna hahahahahahahaha tell you whahahahaha who I’ heheheheh here for!” said Ramirez.

“Oh yes you will!” said Don as he moved his feather in between his toes.

“AHH.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha…ahhhhh haha!” laughed Ramirez. He had never felt tickling sensations like this before. He was about to crack, as it was a feeling he couldn’t handle.

“OK..OK..I’M LOOKING FOR RON..RON TURTELLI!” said Ramirez.

“RON!?!?!?!?!” shouted Don. He froze.

“He’s a crook…and I just…need to know where he is” said Ramirez as he struggled to catch is breath.

Turtelli couldn’t believe it. His son was here, who he had abandoned years before.

“Where did you find out about Ron?” said Turtelli.

“Kim…Kim Kardashian…she told me about…”

“ENOUGH!” yelled Don.

“Bruno, stay with him… I have to go find Kardashian,” he said.

“This COULD get ugly!!” he said as he exited.

AS THE TICKLING CONTINUED…..

Maria was being worked over by both Ron and Gene. Both her feet were bare, and the two mean were tickling her feet with their feathers.

“AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA! OH GOSHHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she laughed and laughed.

This was horrible for Maria. She had the most ticklish feet of them all.

“You’re gonna tell us where you put the necklace,” said Ron.

“I HAHAHAHAHAH TOLD YOU I HAHAHAHAHAH DON’T HAVE IT! HEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Ron was making circles around the arch of Maria’s right foot while Gene ran his feather around each kissable toe.

“EEEK! EEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU! AHHAHAHAHAHAHA! I DON’T HAVE A NECKLACE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Guys, maybe she really doesn’t have it!” yelled Candice.

“I DON’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA JUST HAHAHA LET ME HAHAHAHA LET ME HEHEHEHEHEHEH TALK!” she shouted as the two ticklers paused.

“I…..I….didn’t get a necklace…they put my name down, but I never…..got a ……necklace” she said, trying to breath.

“Wait, wait, wait….you mean to tell me we have been tickling you this whole time for nothing?” said Ron.

The other girls were pissed.

“I have a necklace…but I don’t have a Turtelli one….so I just told you yes!!!” she shouted. The other girls thought she was so stupid.

“Stay here, I wanna go check that list,” said Ron.

Was Maria lying about the necklace? What would happen to the girls?

What was going to happen when Don Turtelli found Kim Kardashian?

Will father and son eventually see eachother?

what does everyone else think? anything you'd all like to see? don't like to see? Thanks!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back