• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VU: The Roleplaying Game?

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Hey all,

I'm in a quandry. Whilst creating new VU characters and stories (as well as trying to tighten up continuity in the VU-niverse), I started writing a VU roleplaying game. Roleplay-style plotting and character sheet-creation is actually not an uncommon means of creating such "story bibles", because it forces you to commit your own rules to paper, in the form of relatable stats and figures. It keeps you VERY honest.

Anyway, my goal was for this to become the basis of an "Ultimate Illustrated Guide to the VU-niverse", which would include bios, stats and histories of over 30 ticklish VU vixens, complete with action pinups and an overview of the entire VU world, past, present and with an open door to the future. However, my question is: Do I just do the illustrated guidebook or should I just go ahead and offer it up as a tickle fetish roleplaying game? It is a good, entertaining read (as a RPG supplement should be) and can work as a single-player game, IMHO. Either way, I think it would be one of the most ambitious things MTJ has ever released, so please give your opinions.

Also, I need proofreaders for this thing, whatever it's going to be. Right now, it's about 70 pages long. I'd prefer moderators or longtime story writers for the task, for reasons of ability and trustworthiness. Of course, Morandilas would be the first, as he would be releasing it and vouching for its authenticity (I'm protective of my work). SO, if ya'd like to help proofread this thing, please say so either here or by contacting me at [email protected].

Thanks!
~FTKL

P.S. I'd want to release it in early '08, in case you're wondering.

This is a very interesting idea. I'd be among the first to pay for it !!

I've actually done some beta testing for RPGs in the past. I'd be more than happy to help.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back