• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new story and my lee thought it was "Perfect." The teaser is here and so is the lin

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
A new story and my lee thought it was "Perfect." The teaser is here and so is the lin

What was really getting to me was when I’d look in her direction and see her slowly wriggling one of her feet, her toes flexing and squirming with a sensual fervidness. One day there she was standing, one foot up in the air slightly behind her and slowly wriggling. I was very captivated by this flamingo like stance. I shouldn’t have let my guard down the first time she did it, as now she’d discovered a weak spot in me. But every session she’d at some point slowly and sensually wriggle her foot and toes and I would be drawn to her. I’d always try to look long enough to satisfy myself, but not long enough for her to see me looking. Sometimes I wasn’t so lucky, watching one leg tucked under her on that chair, it’s foot whispering wriggles and the other foot barely touching the floor with its toes, gently stroking the polished oak hardwood. When she did catch me, she would take her leg out from under her then stretch them both out and ballet her toes in my direction. The sheer sight of those creamy soft soles and plump little toes wasn’t keeping me on a professional level and I had to refocus myself every time.

Today gave me extra problems in that as I was watching her toes, she moved one leg and the cuff of her fleece pants brushed against her left sole and she suddenly jerked and giggled. That blew the chemical equation I was thinking about totally out of my mind and I definitely had to refocus. Again she caught me looking in the direction of her feet and again she stretched her soles out before me and danced her toes. Her left foot was twitching this time, still reacting from the fleece that had stroked its sole and that image wouldn’t leave my mind.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=115882

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back