• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ink Presents: Hi-Tech Heels (Superheroines+bondage+tickling+forced nudity+violence )

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
HI-TECH-HEELSEpisode ONE: Code Runners

-10:30 pm- undisclosed location-

“Just give me the color pattern code and this will all be over."- said the sinister looking woman.

The woman being interrogated was vertically strapped to a leather-bound sawhorse with no possible chance of escape. To make the situation even more uncomfortable, she wasn't allowed to wear much. Come to think of it, a bra and a pair of panties were her only cover. The sinister woman had purposely chosen to leave her ankles strapless so she could lift the legs from the knees down. Her knees, thighs, stomach, elbows, wrists, and neck on the other hand each had individual leather buckle belts tightly holding them in place. The blonde haired captive was doing her best to keep calm, and maintain her story:

“I TOLD you a hundred times already, I DON'T KNOW!” She shouted with feeling.

Ten fingertips began to slide into position above both of the bound girl's hips.

The interrogator felt her body tense up at this intrusion.

“That’s a shame because I really didn't want to TICKLE the life out of you all day but...” She says, as she begins to slightly thrust her fingertips inward and outward on BOTH sides of her hips at once

“I.... I.. uh..... :: Her struggling started to increase a little:: I’m not even rem.. remotely ticklish... "

( 5 minutes later )

"AHAH AHA ahah ehaeaha ahaha aeha aha wait! Wait!! aha ahaha haha!! ENo... ENOUGH!!!! aha aahee aaaaa wait!! hhaa hoo noo hoo!! no!! hahaha ahaha hehe ahaha Stop!! STOP! Please!! Oh shit!! hae aehaea no!! not my feet!!! hahaa aha "

The interrogator had locked the captive's ankle between her thighs, and was running a vibrating fork just under the toes of her soft foot.

"Ok OK ok!! It's RED, GREEN, RED, BLUE!! Please!!!! That's ENOUGH!!! "

The interrogator released her foot and crossed her arms in frustration.

"Britney!!! You failed again! " - she said sternly.

Britney caught her composure, and apologized to her partner.

It was all another training exercise. Lillith could tell that Britney was really disappointed in herself. As she released her, she tried to explain the importance of not giving in to tickling.

"Seriously, you're getting a lot better though. In fact, I...."

"IN FACT, you BOTH are in need of some practice." - Victoria Steel said as she entered the room. She was the founder and overall leader of the lovely pair of spies, but her appearance wasn't much to talk about. She was short, slightly overweight, and had the look of a typical soccer mom. Victoria had really thick glasses, and she wore unflattering clothing like plaid shirts and ugly jeans, but had a killer pair of high heels. Her lame outer appearance was the ideal cover for such an important and highly intelligent leader. She ALONE was the founder of the top secret " Hi-Tech-Heels"

Our lovely ladies Britney and Lillith were the Hi-Tech-heel spies. The pair of them. Get it? Good! Everything about them was so typical in nature that you'd never suspect them of being international spies. Both were 22 years young, incredibly cute, highly athletic, and very smart. ( Sort of.. )

What really separated them from the ocean of other 22 year old cuties were their ability to walk up walls, run at speeds exceeding 200 miles an hour, leap into the air at just over 100 feet, soar through the air like birds, and get six hours of shopping done in two! These strange abilities came standard with their special pair of high heels, which were built by Victoria herself. All the technology and science that money could buy went into those pumps. ( Not to mention a little magic, and a pinch of bullcrap!)

The only downer was that the heels had to be worn at all times in order to keep their powers going. The soles of the high heels actually fuse and connect with the soles of her naked feet, and without this connection, the pumps were just sexy looking pumps...

Britney and Lillith were top secret code-runners, which was one of the most important jobs in the entire agency. It was an extremely dangerous and highly difficult job, but extremely simple at the same time. Let me explain.

Ms. Steel had dozens of Hi-Tech-Heel agencies all around the world. Each location served to protect its area from evil villains who constantly were up to no good. Code runners were a vital part of the overall system. Let's say an evil villain is planning to bomb the super bowl in Houston. A code would be set up to notify Houston's headquarters to be ready. Without it, they'd be caught completely off-guard. Thanks to Victoria's insiders, she was always one step ahead of her enemies. Why not a notification by phone calls? Why not an email? Why not smoke signals you ask? Well, why not two bubbly teens who were incredibly ticklish, highly vulnerable, and easily captured! :)

"Ladies, I have another one for you.." - Victoria explained to her spies.

They followed Vicky into a soundproof office, and after all the windows were shut and the doors were locked, the meeting began.

"ENVY is back, and in full evil swing heels..."

"I thought she died in that Day spa explosion disaster.."- Britney asked, puzzled as usual

"Think again, because she's very well alive and kickin'. A source of ours has confirmed that Envy plans to kidnap the contestants in this years "Miss Pedicure 2005 " pageant and will torture them until her demands are met. " - Vicky explained as she slapped Envy's enormous file against the hard wood surface of the table.

“Miss pedicure pageant!?! How did I miss that!! My prize peds are second to none! " -Britney said

"You've got chubby toes.. Mine are more slender and elegant. " - Lillith said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh please, you have flat feet! " - Britney fired back

"Ah-hem... are you two just about finished?" -Vicky asked them with a slightly annoyed tone of voice. They both were looking kind of embarrassed as they quickly shut the heck up.

"Anyway, Houston's HQ needs notification of Envy's plans pronto! No planes, no vehicles this time girls, just your heels. "

"Not a problem Ms. Steel. "- They both chimed in at the same time.

Victoria begins typing away on her old fashioned typewriter. She chooses to use this old dusty device instead of a laptop in order for it not to be traced in any way.

"After carefully analyzing the situation, I've chosen code blue six, blue 2, red 12. I believe that this plan is without a doubt the perfect way to stop Envy." -she explains as the paper is ripped out of the machine.

"Now, it's up to the both of you to deliver. As usual, if you are captured during your trip, do NOT reveal any part of this code! "

(Glancing directly at Britney ) "No matter what happens... "

Still in recovery from her training session, she nervously nods her head yes.

After several minutes of memorizing the plan code, the Hi-tech heels enter their dressing room. Britney, or Barbie doll as she was called in school, was the first to slip into her uniform, and what a uniform it was! They each wore identical full body and completely clear latex suits that extended from their necks to their ankles. Britney's suit was tinted light pink, and Lillith's was a dark magenta color. Without the pair of pasties over their nipples and their thong panties, they'd be completely naked while in full clothing. Next, they removed their tennis shoes and socks, and traded them in for their heels.

Britney's body was slightly more developed in the chest area ( 34c's compared to Lillith's 34b's ) but Lillith had the better ass.

Lillith was the complete opposite of her Barbie doll like partner with her blonde hair, blue eyes, eeecccchh... Lillith was a little on the Gothic side. She had beautiful raven-colored hair, long and wavy, with skin slightly pale but not freakishly white. She had really sexy green eyes, and one of her eyebrows was pierced. Other piercing included her navel, her private parts, and her nose.

Britney was sorority girl as you could get. She had the look of a cheerleader, but with a lot more attitude. She had a nice body that she worked on daily, and loved to shop! She could spend an entire week in a mall if she could. Instead of weird piercing like Lillith, Britney was decorated with really expense jewelry. Diamond rings, earrings, and even a solid gold pinky toe ring were worn on a daily basis. They were about as tall as each other ( 5'9" ), but different in every other aspect.

Like Yin and yang, these two very different and unique girls made up one powerful pair.

They each planted their pretty butts into their mounting chairs and hung on for the ride as the machine clamped its arms around their ankles. The chair backs instantly leaned back and forced the pair to lie down. The machine's scanner quickly brushed off their soles, and coated them with sticky gel used to keep the high heels on once they were strapped on. Britney and Lillith were already squirming!

"Happy place.. uhh.. hap..happy place!! " - Lillith quietly hummed to herself.

The heels themselves look incredibly complicated and very sexy all at once. From a distance, they'd appear totally normal to you. Open toed, sleek in design, 6" of heel, ankle straps, and smooth body lines. Up close, they looked more like computer chips! Thousands of glittering lights, millions of wires underneath the outer cover, and over 2,000 circuit boards all working at once to give these pumps the power to perform. The mounting machine used suction cups to press the high heels onto the girl's feet. Britney felt the soles of her heels begin to buzz as her skin electronically bonded with the shoe.

"That's a wrap! Let's go! "

-2:30 a.m ( 1700 feet below Houston's surface )

"Ladies, I can't stress how important this is to me. All I can say is that if you fail me, I'll make sure you'll never be able to stomach the idea of showing your faces in public again." Envy says as she glares at her kidnapping team.

To demonstrate what she said, she splashes a cup full of blue liquid all over a pretty mannequin’s face. In seconds, it dissolves to look more like some old bag lady.

The team gasps in unison as Envy breaks the face with her gloved fist. She knew first hand what it was like to be hideous. On the outside, she's drop dead gorgeous. She had a beautiful face, long and flowing reddish brown hair, hazel eyes, and a stunning figure. In reality, everything about her was false! She wore tons of make-up and a special mask over her ugly mug, had hair extensions running from a wig, and wore a bodysuit that created the illusion of a curvy figure. Envy was obsessed with beauty, and sought out to destroy any woman prettier than her. That's why she hired an ugly crew to do her biddings.

"What about the high-tech heels?" - a team member nervously asked.

"Those fools will probably send code runners, but I have hunters standing by. So, when they come to spread their message, we'll crush them like grapes!” she screamed as her evil laughter echoed off the walls of the underground bunker.

- 3:15a.m. ( somewhere in Arizona) -

Gusts of dust fill the air as the heels blow through another 80 miles of journey in a matter of ten minutes.

"Shit! Britney!! The bridge is out up ahead!" - Lillith shouted, tearing up the desert's surface with incredibly speed.

"Do like David lee Roth and JUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPP!! "

A surge of power explodes under their heels as they fly into the air and over the bridge like birds.

"Whoa??! What the fuck? " - a burly construction worker shouts as the heels fly over his head.

"It's a UFO man... I tell ya.. We’re all doomed! " - an older gentleman says as the girls glide overhead.

!!Thud!! !!WHAM!! Lillith lands hard against the dirt kicking up exploding clouds of dust as she rolls to a stop. Britney makes the landing look easy, and lightly brushes a little dust off her heels.

"uggghhh.. geez... that looks a lot easier then it is.. " Lillith said, dusting her suit off.

"Since when does jumping across a canyon look easy!?! " - Britney said smiling.

((Sticking her pierced tongue out at Britney ))

"Last one out of ARIZONA is a period stain!! "

With that, they sped into the horizon like cheetahs....

- Envy's lair -

((Evil phone ringing))

"What is it now..." -she said in the fakest "nice " voice she was capable of.

"They're heading our way." - A blonde woman dressed as crocodile Dundee explained.

"Capture them, and get that code before bringing them here. Do you understand?" - Envy shouted.

"Yes mistress, anything you desire..." - she clicked her cell phone off.

"Idiot!" - Envy said as she slammed the phone.

"Bitch." - The hunter said, throwing the phone in her bag.

( 4.54 a.m. - just outside El Paso )

"Grab your shit kickers and ten gallon hats cuz we're in Texas!" Britney joked. Even though the shoes themselves did all the work, the girl's felt tired and lazy.

"After this is all said and done, I'm getting a massage and sleeping for a month." - Lillith explained as she wiped a few beads off her sweating forehead.

"Oh, don't be such a little gothic princess; you haven't worked up enough sweat to start bitching yet.”-

"Why don't you kiss my butt?”

“Is that an offer?” - Britney said, licking her lips at her partner.

“Can't you keep your mind out of the gutter for one mission??" Lillith snapped back, rolling her eyes.

Suddenly,

“HELP ME!! HELP ME PLEASE!! “- A damsel in distress begs for her life

“I saw her first! She's mine!” - Britney shouted.

In a matter of seconds, the heels are darting after the insane horse that the damsel is attached to. It's running at an incredibly speed and is completely out of control. It disappears from view as it runs down a hill and into an open meadow. The heels come up and over the hill to find the horse standing next to a tree with the helpless woman nowhere in sight.

“Well... at least the horse is alright.”-Lillith said, petting the horse's neck.

Silently, two sleepy time darts shoot out towards the unsuspecting spies. Britney's quick eyes catch the darts coming.

“Lilly!! DROP!! "

Britney jumps into an attack stance, and lifts her left leg in the direction of the darts. Using the heel extension mode quickly changes the length of her heel and turns it into more of a fencing sword! She grunts her war cries as she slices the darts in half! Amazingly accurate!

“Lilly? You okay down there? "- She keeps her leg in the air while balancing on the other.

“Lilly??!”- Britney looks towards where her partner had been laying. Of course, she's gone.

“Mmmmmmgghhfmmmnnh!!” A muffled shout in the distance gives her new location away as a blonde woman is carrying her over her shoulder towards a jeep.

“Hey!! Let her go!!" - As she prepares to give chase, two more darts she hadn't noticed land in her left butt cheek. One of them doesn't penetrate the latex suit, but the other one does somehow. Soon, she's out like the 8-track.

- 5:30 a.m. -abandoned airplane hanger just outside of Austin-

Britney and Lillith were now completely nude except for those hi-tech heels and being held in the clutches of one of Envy's top goons. Known as Baretrap, this 37 year old hunter was the best of the best. She tracked and hunted anything that moved, and had a 99.9 % success rate. She was dressed to her toes in animal skins of every shade and style. Shit, she even had rabbit fur cowgirl hat! A necklace of pearly yellows from the mouth of a shark she caught off the coast of California was around her neck.

She had a nice body as well, and was constantly hunted by men. Her golden hair was shoulder length and filled with curls, but today she wore her hair in a ponytail tightly tied with a snake skin rope she had made. Her vest was both alligator and crocodile skin and basically only covered her boobs. Her tanned stomach and her arms were visible. Her second skin tight pants were made of snake skin, and based on her “camel toe" you'd guess she wasn't wearing a snake skin thong! Drop it all off with a pair of alligator skin high heels, and you'd have Baretrap's current outfit.

“Uh.. This sort of puts a damper in our plans..." Lillith said to her partner. Their heads and ankles were securely locked into an old wooden pillory stock built to hold two. Oddly, their heads were actually below their feet, with their toes pointing upward and their heels closest to the tops of each of their heads!!!?!

“Geez, this freakin' hurts...."- Britney pouted

“Yeah, no shit. Shhhh... someone's coming.."- Lillith explained

Baretrap and another woman walk into the room deep in conversation. Baretrap's partner was a newcomer to this party. She was tall, Italian looking, and sporting an evil grin from ear to ear...

“Welcome to your new home girls. I am yer hostess, but you can address me as Mommy..."

They used seven feet of tight hemp rope to tangle up each of their bodies in different ways to ensure their captivity. Both had their arms securely bound at the elbows and wrists. Both had a noose that came from the ceiling tied around each knee to support most of the weight as to protect their necks from breaking. They wouldn't want to do that yet anyway. The final touch was a brilliant one! Cushioned extending poles had been installed on the back of the stock. When fully extended, they'd apply pressure to the girl's back (right under the small of their backs) to thrust their tummies outward. Britney's shoulders were aching and sore, and Lillith's neck was still bothering her more then anything else.

“I’m under the impression that ya'll know Envy." - Baretrap said as she casually walked towards the stock.

“Envy? Do we know an Envy, Britney? “–Lillith replied.

“It’s weird but the name almost rings a bell." She answered back.

Baretrap grinned and placed her hands on her hips.

“Being as helpless as the two of you are, I can't imagine you'd even consider bein' dishonest with us. Tell Mommy you wouldn't do that.”- Baretrap said as she moved herself directly behind Britney, and silently gave her mysterious partner instructions to get behind Lillith.

“Actually Mommy, we don't have a dishonest bone in our bodies.” Lillth explained to this nutcase.

“Well, since we're bein' honest and all, kindly answer this question. It's more like a rumor that's been floating around. Just HOW TICKLISH are the two of you?"

Without getting an answer back, both Baretrap and her silent partner begin spider walking the tips of their freshly manicured fingertips up and down the sides of the Hi-Tech-Heel's ribcages. Lillith, the gothic princess, was the first to give in to her giggles.

“Hon..he aheh hehe honestly, there's no need ::giggling hysterically:: no need for this! Her giggles were soon joined by evasive struggling.

" Be strong!! Put your mind somewhere else!! "- Britney shouted, biting her lip as the tickling speed increased.

" HA! heh ahah ohhh.. ohh... I'm haa ehe aah I'm at the mall.. hee haha ehhe ahaha and I'm being TICKLED ENDLESSLY NO!!! ha hahea hhea :: Breaking into wild hysterics at this point::

Unfortunately, Britney soon followed her friend into a fashion of screaming hysterics. As Baretrap increased her speeds and changed her patterns up and down her belly, her cell-phone began buzzing. She pulled it from her crotch, and flipped it open.

"Yes... Envy! What a surprise to hear from ya'll.." She said nervously.

"I'm surprised that I haven't heard from YOU yet. What have you found out so far?" Envy added as she filed her sharp nails.

"At this point, not really much. You can rest assure that we're working on it. That woman you sent over is helping me tickle that code right out of them!" She said with a confident tone in her texan flavored voice.

"A good tickler would have those plans out of those two twits in five seconds!" Envy snarled.

"Mistress! You said I was one of your best!" She said, pounding her foot on the floor.

"You're the best of my worst! Now get serious and GET ME THAT FUCKING CODE!!" Envy yelled with fire in her eyes.

"Yes Mistress..." she said softly.

"Oh, and remember this Booby-trap, if you SCREW this one up, the only thing you'll be hunting is for a bone to nibble on within the confines of my personal slave kennel. Is that crystal clear? "

"I won't fail you again Mistress..."

"For your sake, I hope not.." -click-

After sulking a few minutes, Baretrap quickly regains her tough-girl exterior and returns to the stocks.

"How'd that go?"

“It went pretty well, for me anyway. As usual she praised me with the entire honor I deserve."

"Did she mention me at all? " - The Italian woman asked.

"Trust me, you DON'T want to know.."

The woman was filled to the brim with fear, but at the same time, was giving a sense of determination. Baretrap had yet to see her incredible abilities...

She stepped back from Lillith's belly and took a seat in an Indian-style position between both girls. Closing her eyes, she began to focus on the bound bodies before her.

" Look, I know you're highly stressed because Envy HATES you, but this is no time for yoga!! "- Baretrap shouted

"I'm not doing yoga. I was sent here because of my special abilities when it comes to identifying ticklish zones. Visually, I can see a blueprint of their bodies, and the extremely sensitive spots in their skin stand out.." - She explained

"Wow... that's some trick.. I think.."- Baretrap said, scratching her head.

"That's nothing my friend. I can also tickle these zones internally with the powers inside my mind! " said the strange woman.

The Heels listen carefully, but honestly don't believe a word of it.. yet..

"Come on, a psychic tickler? You can't be serious.." - Britney said, shaking her head.

"Drop the "ic" and add an "o" ladies, for I am known as the Psycho Tickler!" she said in an evil tone.

She closed her eyes tight, and began to visualize their bodies. Just like a blue print, she could see every nook and cranny of each of their nervous system. The harder she focused, the clearer the mental image became.

" Lillith! Quick, we need to break her concentration!!" Britney shouted to her partner.

"I've got just the thing to do it.”- she whispered to her partner.

As loud as their vocal cords could get, they each began humming the theme of Jeopardy. It worked! The psycho-tickler couldn't get a clear picture in her head. Unfortunately, Baretrap had the mute button..

" DO DO DO DO DOOOO DE DE DE -OOOGGmmmggpphhh!!!!! mmpphh!! "

Two of her biggest black ball-gags were stuffed and strapped around their heads.

"Complete and total silence, for a thousand.." - Baretrap said, snickering at her own joke.

"Ah! So that's why those shoes have been locked on! "- the psycho-tickler shouted.

"MMPPGGH!??"

"mmmppgghh!! mmmppggh!! "

"Their feet are without a doubt, the most ticklish zones in their bodies." she said proudly.

"That's just great, but we can't get those heels off their little feet without special tools!"

"Who said anything about removing them? "

-Solewood luxury hotel's parking lot ( Houston, TX )-

The 14 contestants of the " Miss Pedicure 2005 " pageant were lined up alongside a giant bus that would eventually deliver them to tonight's event. Beautiful women with even more beautiful feet all lined up like cattle. Redheads, blondes, brunettes and everything in between made quite a colorful panel of entries. Each of them had hidden their feet in boots or socks to keep their hopefully winning pedicures a surprise till the very end.

Meanwhile on the other side of the parking lot, a handful of Envy's ugly goons were driving up in a flower delivery van. One of the contestants caught the van in the corner of her eye.

"Ooooooohhh! Flowers!! "

The rest of them cheered, but the security guards looked baffled.

"Did you know about this? "- he asked his partner

"Not a clue.."- the fat man replied

Inside the delivery van, six men and women worked endlessly on preparing fourteen potato sacks that would soon be a snug new home for each of the contestants. Also, fourteen blinding hoods, cock-gags, and enough rope to bind their bodies in all the right places were being prepared as well. If Envy pulled this off, it would go down in villain history as one of the biggest kidnappings ever. Her only concern was figuring out how the Hi-tech heels were planning to stop them.

-Back to the airplane hanger, Houston, TX-

The sounds of howling laughter echoed throughout the hanger as the interrogation started getting serious. Britney and Lillith were total wrecks at this point in the game. The agents had become a pair of sniveling, crying, begging, snorting, and screaming teenage babies! There are no words in the dictionary that can explain what psychic tickling was doing to the soles of their feet. Simply put, their feet were being endlessly tickled by an invisible force and from the INSIDE out! If you were a witness to this, and if their heels were off their bare feet, you'd actually see fingertip indentations poking outward from the inside of their soles.

This was not only creepy, but highly unbearable for the ticklish teens. After about thirty minutes of nonstop sole scratching', Britney had a look of de-feet all over her pretty face. She glanced over at Lillith the best she could with an expression of sadness and guilt for she felt her limit was about to be reached. Her makeup was leaking down her face, and she had drool literally pouring down her chin. Lillith desperately tried to communicate with her partner now that they were ball-gag free, but her giggling and meaningless gibberish meant nothing.

"I think this one's about to crack!" The psycho-tickler said as she closed her eyes and smiled. Without physically saying another word, she communicated with Britney.

((Tell me what you know my dear)) - Using her mind to talk

"OH!!! he ahae ahaha aeha aaha she's in my head!!!! " - Gritting her teeth as tickling sensations increased.

"WAIT! Before she cracks.." - Baretrap sounded giddy as she left her viewing chair and ran over to the spies. They watched her until their pretty eyes could no longer follow as she disappeared behind the stocks.

“Like tickling the bellies of my precious little slaves! " - She smiled as she played an innocent game of slap and tickle on Britney's soft stomach.

"OOOohhaa HA NO! No no No!! No more!! Ha ha a hae ahea Lilly!! haeha ahee ha IF hahe aehae ahaa if we don't.. ahe aehahea do someth.. something soon.. ahae aehea I'm going to ahe aeahea spill more then that code!!!! hhae ehae ahehae aheahhe noo!! no PLease!! please!!!! " Britney said through an ocean of girlish giggles and uncontrolled grunts.

Lillith knew that if she was going to save their butts and get that code out to save those pretty pedicure hopefuls, she had to act now!

Fighting off the disturbing tickling sensations, she began to access the Hi-tech-heel's controls. The controls were individual cords wrapped around each of her little piggies. Lifting and wiggling individual toes would send different commands to the Heel's weapon and defense system. For example, lifting the left big toe would extend the heel of the shoe into a long sword. This was very effective, but in this situation, it wouldn't do a shit of good!

The index toes of both feet wiggled at the same time sent out a command to use the heel of the sound as a grappling device. The heel itself would be shot out from shoe at incredibly speed! Attached to the little projectile was a very thin but unbreakable bungee cord. Again, she had to rethink her course of action. Suddenly, the solution came up and slapped her like Ike turner!

"Ha aha he ae ah ah ICY HOT!!! " - Lillith shouted among her wailings

"yee haw!! Now we're getting somewhere! The code must be Blue and orange! " Baretrap said with a smile.

"Britney!!!! Ice it ahahe aeha and burn it!!" Lillith shouted.

" AHAE HA AEHAA AHAA AHA AHA ANYTHING!! " She screamed to her partner.

The psycho tickler and baretrap both strolled over to their special decoding program. This highly valuable computer system was forces of evil's only way to decode the plans of the infamous Hi-tech-heels. Without it, they'd be clipped and caught almost every time being that the spy agency had a 100% success rate! The second the spies were alone, they wiggled their pinky toes, and curled the big toes to initiate the Icy Hot command. First, the slots holding their ankles were sprayed with liquid nitrogen and frozen solid by a sprayer in the high heel.

After a few seconds, the command to initiate heat was given by their toes. Thousands of intense heat waves were emitted from the heels, and in about ten seconds flat, the frozen wood had cracked and melted away to allow them enough wiggle room to pull their feet out of the stocks. The hemp rope holding their knees quickly ripped apart.

"YES!!!! " Britney yelped as her legs fell to the ground behind her.

"Actually, that should be a half-hearted YES! What about our necks?? " Lillith said, slapping her back into reality.

Britney pointed to the ground with her nose before explaining that the stock had nothing restraining it to the ground. Lillith saw her point.

"On three, use the mini-dagger heel to carefully snip those arm restraints!." Lillith shouted to her partner

"Arrghhh!! I'm not that flexible! "- Britney shouted as she tried bending her legs

"You were last weekend..." Lillith reminded her.

"Shut up.. " Britney shouts, turning a little red.

After a little flexing, the agent’s wrists and elbows were free. They had little trouble lifting the stock off the ground, and once they got their balance, it was no problem. Now, all they had to do was support the weight of the stock with their palms and walk out. Of course, they did look a little weird. Both of their heads were still locked in, which forced them to truly understand the definition of teamwork.

"Wait!! We're naked!!?"- Lillith screamed

"So what?? Would you rather get your butt seen by the public or tickled without mercy!? "- Britney explained

"Hmm.. good point.."- She agreed, and the naked spies were off.

Meanwhile, the two goofy goons are still at the computer terminal. After careful consideration, they realize that they now have the right code! Or do they…

“That’s gotta be it!”- Baretrap shouted

“I’m not so sure. This plan makes no sense.."- The psycho-tickler explained.

"Oh please, since when do secret agencies ever do anything that makes an ounce of sense? "- Baretrap added

“Yeah, but an underwater team with k-9 units? Doesn’t that seem a little silly?” She asked as she crossed her arms.

"I know! Let's go TICKLE them some more before we kill and skin em'! "- Baretrap said with excitement

"Now that makes sense! " -Her partner replied evilly.

Giggling, they walked into the now empty room. To their dismay, the girls and the stock itself were gone.

"Those little bitches!!"- Baretrap slammed her foot against the ground

"Actually, this makes perfect sense. We left them alone for too long."- the psycho-tickler said with a childish tone.

"If you don't shut the hell up, I'm going to beat the SENSE out of you!!" - Her partner shouted as she jumped and straddled the psycho!

We return to a grizzly scene at the parking lot. The guards have been shot and killed, and the fourteen contestants are all missing! The flower delivery crew was actually scheduled for a pick-up, but flowers had nothing to do with it. The van drove casually down the street with a cargo bay filled with to the brim with potato sacked contestants. Each had been hogtied while lying on their backs and forced to suck on big cock-gags underneath their leather hoods. Their wrists and bare feet of each woman were the only visible body parts. One of the women in the crew had an extreme foot fetish. Secretly, she would go to each bag, and sniff the soles of each woman. Mmmmmmm... The crew had been given their instructions and knew not to keep Envy waiting.

-Mid-air over Ft. worth, TX-

The hi-tech-heels were flying across the pale blue skies of Fort Worth like a pair of scud missiles, only a lot hotter. Their naked bodies looked even better from below. Their heels had the power to fly them through the air via mini-jetpacks at incredible speeds. Coming down however was the hardest thing. Normally, parachutes would be deployed and they'd float softly to the ground. This time, the weight from the stock stuck to their necks would surely make them sink like stones. They knew this before take-off, but figured on working out the kinks and details later.

“ANY IDEAS YET???!"- Lillith shouts

" ONE!!" - Britney shouts back

" YES????"- Lillith screams back

“WHERE’S THE CLOSEST BODY OF WATER???"

-Envy's underground lair under Houston's surface-

At the moment, Envy's plan was working out perfectly. She had the contestants safely in her evil clutches. No police were involved, and as far as she knew, the code-runners were captured and the codes were being tortured out of them. If tickling didn't work, she instructed Baretrap and Psycho-tickler to sexual torture those girls with butt plugs and hot spices. Trust me; it was going to get ugly.

Since Envy had only five torture chairs in her lair, nine contestants were forced into manual labor as they waited for their turn. Each had been placed in cages big enough for them to kneel in. Their heads were sticking up and out of each cage, and the goons took turns forcing each one of them to suck and lick their toes and feet. The first batch of five was individually stripped of their clothing and their pubic hair simply for Envy's amusement. The comfy saloon style chair had straps and clamps to keep these little sluts from moving anything, but the butt plugs installed into the seats were the real anchors. Horrified, the five innocent ladies watched Envy pace back and forth before them.

“Good afternoon ladies, and welcome to your transformation..." Envy explained to her wide eyed panel of guests.

The five fear-filled women looked at each other in confusion.

“I love that old saying ' It's not easy being beautiful. What a line of total bullshit!" She shouted at the beauty queens.

"Men eating from the palms of your hands like dogs trying to get into your panties, jiggling and sometimes sucking your way out of legal problems, and being the teacher's pet! Oh yes, that is the hard life to the full extent. “-Envy's anger increased now as she continued

“Being as ugly as I am, I can't begin to imagine what burdens you beautiful people go through. Honestly, my heart goes out to you." She said, shaking her head.

"Maybe I can change all that today, and help make it a little easier. I'm here to help you and heal you, and trust me, after I'm finished with your make-overs, you'll never have those kinds of troubles ever again.” She smiled.

She let them wiggle a little so her words would really sink in. They looked horrified and extremely uncomfortable, but this was merely a waiting period.

“I think we'll start with a relaxing ACID bath to soothe those prize-winning feet..." Envy said, glancing at their pretty peds.

Screams filled the room as Envy and her crew made the arrangements...

Suddenly, one of Envy's crew steps forward with a little problem.

“Ma’am, we've got a problem.”- Ms. Noma explained.

Envy glances up at her newest assistant.

“You KNOW by now how I feel about problems. Is this absolutely necessary right now?" Envy asked, crossing her arms.

“Ma’am, the code runners have escaped and are en route.” Ms. Noma nervously added.

Envy shakes her head laughing.

“My dear, look around you. They’re too late! I've already won!" She said, raising her arms into the air and glancing around the room.

“Well, I don't mean to worry you, but it is possible that a solution might already be in progress..." Ms. Noma continued.

“WORRY causes wrinkles my dear. I know you're a newbie to our style here MS. Noma, but I demand perfection from my crew! Now, be a good girl, and prepare the acid foot bath trays."- Envy instructed.

“I’m afraid I can't do that."- Ms. Noma replied nervously.

Envy's look of not only shock but intense anger would have scared anyone to their core.

“You’re entering dangerous grounds here Ms. Noma. Since you're new and very ignorant, I'll pretend that I didn't hear you this once, but.” Envy said, stepping merely inches away from her newest assistant.

“The Hi-tech-Heels have already won."- Ms. Noma quickly interrupts Envy.

From her left side pocket, Ms. Noma pulled a colt 45 and aimed it directly at Envy's temple.

“I'm placing you under arrest for kidnapping and endangering the lives of innocent damsels. Now, place your hands behind your head!"- Ms. Noma shouted.

“Please, I'll go quietly, but can I ask you one question?" Envy said, acting shocked and confused.

((Ms. Noma reaches for her handcuffs))

“Just shut up and prepare to be-"

One of the crew members made a little too much noise and away their sneak attack. Ms. Noma instantly dropped her cuffs and the gun! She turned to face the six woman attack team.

“Kill the Bitch!!!" - Envy shouted.

One of the woman grabbed for Ms. Noma's beck, but wasn't quick enough. Ms. Noma lifted her leg, and right before their eyes, the heel of her pump quickly shot out and extended into a fencing sword. Using this new weapon, she sliced the attacker's shirt open exposing her breasts, and then quickly retracted the sword so she could swap her legs and smash the attacker's face with her other heel.

She flew back and slammed into a file cabinet nearby, sending papers everywhere. The next two attackers shoved Ms. Noma against a wall, and began beating her stomach. Ms. Noma shocked her attackers by doing the impossible!! She actually ran up the wall backwards only to come back down hard on their heads with the toes of her heels.

Envy's once powerful attitude quickly went from lioness to kitten as she watched her goons get thrown around like rag dolls. She slowly backed up, and quickly made a run for it. Ms. Noma used her special heels to run like the wind towards the last two goons. These women were packing heat, and were aiming their guns right at Ms. Noma!! They found that she was moving way too fast to get a clear shot!! In an awesome fighting move, Ms. Noma leaped into the air and did the splits.

The women screamed as her heels slammed into their faces and knocked them out cold. Ms. Noma was now standing in a room filled with moaning goons and cheering contestants, but Envy was gone!!

Envy burst through the backdoors towards her getaway elevator that would bring her to the surface at incredible speeds. She couldn't believe what she just saw! Her new assistant Ms. Noma, a cop!!? How the hell did she do all those moves though?? Walking up the wall?! The sword! What the hell is going on here!! From around the corner, a heeled leg slipped silently in front of Envy's path.

"Woooaa!!! aaaahhhhh!!" -Envy tripped over the shin of the leg and slammed her ugly face into the floor. Her mask was broken in the process. Stunned, she rolled over to see who or what the hell tripped her. Standing before her was a tall woman, wearing a full body clear latex cat suit tinted magenta. She wore an incredibly hi-tech looking pair of heels as well.

"The game's over.." -She said, lifting Envy to her feet, only to slam her against the wall and cuff her wrists behind her.

"Who are you? "- Envy said. Her wart riddled face and ugly yellow teeth had a trickle of blood running from her lip.

"We're called a lot of names.. but you'll know us as the Hi-Tech-Heels.." - She smiled, pulling Envy to face her.

“But?! Wait a minute!. The heels are captured!! You were caught!! You didn't make it with the code!! "- She shouted as she was dragged back down the hallway.

"I'm going to let you in on a little secret...."- She whispered.

-The Murphy family’s pool. Houston, TX-

Looking very depressed, the Heels sprang up from the waters by force of the heels, and landed on the red deck that outlined the pool. A dog was barking from the inside of the house, but no one else was home. Still locked in the stocks, they knew that had failed to bring the code in time.

"THIS is the body of water you suggested? " Lillith asked, pushing a shark raft out of her way.

"Well, I think we're out of time.." Britney said, sighing.

"Do you think Vicky will fire us?" Lillith asked

"I would if I were her.." - Britney said as she sulked.

"All in all, we really did pretty damn good. We were caught and tortured, but never gave them anything. I think we should be proud of ourselves you know? "- Lillith said, trying to cheer up her partner. Suddenly, an unmarked helicopter rolled in overhead and flew in low. The deck was big, but not big enough for a chopper to land. Instead, it chose to accidentally smash the kiddy pool to their left. As the sliding doors rolled open, Victoria steel and two women jumped out and headed for the Heels.

"Oh great... here it comes.. "- Britney lowered her head and felt like crying.

"Girls, are you alright? "- Vicky asked as the two women broke the lock holding the stock together. Finally, their necks were free.

"Yes, we're fine, but we failed..."- Lillith said frowning.

“No, you were absolutely perfect!" - Victoria explained.

The heels couldn't quite believe their ears.

"Perfect? Vicky, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but we never made it to the office in Houston. Envy probably got away with it, and it's our fault."- Britney said sadly.

"Envy was arrested fifteen minutes ago by the Hi-Tech-Heels."- Vicky explained.

"Oh lord.. Vicky, you must be so upset that you're delusional. We've been in this stupid pool for the last fifteen minutes!"

Vicky smiled, "Girls, let me tell you a little secret.."

"Yes?" They said together.

"You're NOT the Hi-tech-heels..."

Their jaws dropped as fast as their eyes widened. They were extremely confused by Vicky's strange comments, and didn't quite know how to react.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but you two are actually DECOYS used to ensure the Hi-tech-Heel's success. These two women are the real Hi-tech-heels, and they both owe you a debt of gratitude! We all do! I'm sorry I had to lie to you, but it was the only way to keep something like this an iron-clad secret. It was so secret, that even you didn't know! You still have the most important job in the agency though." - She explained as the real Agents joined them to shake hands.

"Yeah, without you, every crook and evil villain in town would be after us! " - Sheila said. She was the blonde Hi-tech-heel.

"What a cute pair of decoys you two make." Mandy joked.( she was the black haired Hi-tech-heel.)

"Wait a minute.. You’re telling us that we're nothing but bait! All that hard work! Being tickled and tied up?! Wait, what about the code??"- Britney asked

"It was a false code.."- Vicky said, gulping..

Lillith and Britney looked at each other and shook their heads.

"I can't believe this.. this is crazy! Why in the world would we agree to be put in dangerous situations and risk our butts when we've been lied to this way! " - Lillith asked

"How does two limitless Visas, two cars, and an all expense paid townhouse on the water sound to you? "- Vicky asked her Decoys.

"Consider our butts risked!! "- They both shouted.

-A prison cell in solitary confinement, Dallas, TX-

Envy rocked back in forth in her straight jacked mumbling something to herself over and over. Her pale and ugly face had a huge grin from ear to ear as the nurse rolled by with a cart of oatmeal, water, and half of a grapefruit. The nurse looked in at the lunatic talking to herself, and shook her head in disgust. She fed the tray through the slot, and again glanced through the window a second time. Envy was gone! The nurse pressed her face against the glass, desperately looking in all angles until..

!!!BOOO!!" - Envy slammed her face against the glass and scared the shit out of the nurse. She jumped back and gasped.

Envy was still mumbling the same thing over and over and over...

"I know a secret.... I know a secret.. I know a secret.... "

-End of Transmission

Comments, both good and evil, are appreciated...

Thanks for reading!!:devil:

Sensationally Silly!

Inky, Britney and Lilith's superheroics, costumes, and weapons were wacky enuf, but when you add the bizarre bondage and way-out tickling (soles stroked from the inside!), well, their debut adventure kept me guessing--and giggling--throughout.<p> Envy and her kinky kohorts were expertly modeled after the twisted psychos oft found in the Golden Age Wonder Woman's rogues' gallery. Their scene-chomping villainy was a perfect complement to our heroines' stalwart purposefulness.<p> If I read the ending right, Brit and Lil have happily agreed--for a virtual license to shop--to serve as the Heels' permanent decoys, despite the open secret that the daring darlings are supremely ticklish in a world of cunning tickling evildoers. Oh, how positively awful for them! (Oh, how lubriciously lucky for us!)<p>Unless my heels have backfired, you should be getting a call from both Morandilas at MTJ and Obleleslk (whose sn I never spell right) at The Agencies. The hilarious hijinx of The Hi-Tech Heels merit adaptation into comics form as surely as Britney is flexible.<p> Thanks for the tickling thrills. :xpulcy:

I agree

T.H.L is on point with his response. I can see this as a full blown comic. With art along the lines of VU or The Agency. Great story.

This was a very good read!!!

It was so funny, and original.

High heels that can do everything. And the imagery I got (such as a woman using her high heel as a fencing sword) made me laugh out loud :)

Keep writing,
Katje.

Awesome!

Thanks you guys for your comments!

I especially liked what TeeHee had to say! That was a very in depth review and I honestly appreciate everything you said!

PS: Total-Individual, thanks for your thoughts! Like that fencing scene? A little over-the-top, but that's what I go for!

Nyte- Thanks man. I could totally see this being a comic book series! I appreciate the insight!

T.H.L is on point with his response. I can see this as a full blown comic. With art along the lines of VU or The Agency. Great story.

Definitely! Hilarious stuff. Loved it!

~FTKL

Sweetness

Awesome story, Ink. You have a wonderfully wicked mind! :whip: :devil2:

Sweet words from such a gifted writer! Thanks pal! Hey, don't think I forgot about our project.

The ending is becoming a little harder to write down on paper than I had anticipated.

But its cuming soon, I swear!:blush:

Thanks man!

Definitely! Hilarious stuff. Loved it!

~FTKL

If there's one artist that I'd want to bring these super chicks to life, It'd be you man!

Please, just one frame! Ok, maybe two! Two single frames of what the Hi-tech heels would look like in your head!

Please! Pretty please!! Please!!!:eek:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back