• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neu Bleu-Special 2.5 Min FREE Preview-TMF Member "Widow" REAL, INTENSE Super Sensual

Neu Bleu-Special 2.5 Min FREE Preview-TMF Member "Widow" REAL, INTENSE Super Sensual

This one is so special we created a 2 and 1/2 minute free clip for you so you could see most of the pre interview and really understand the backstory to this unusual clip.

Miss Widow (aka "lifeburnsfaster" here on the TMF) is as real as it gets. She IS ONE OF US! A Tickling fetishist who has been a real customer of BleuFetish Videos for years. She's been a TMF lurker forever and a poster for the last year or so, and she became a personal friend of The Mystery Hands some years back. She's a Pro Domme in real life but carries a heavy secret with her.... BEING TICKLE TORTURED IS HER BIGGEST FETISH

TMH's tell Widow that tickling is like a roller coaster... and this clip certainly is that. There is nothing like watching someone Tickle Tortured who hates it... but can't help but be sexually excited by it! It's really something special! The chemistry of these 2 is OFF THE CHARTS. It's obvious they are friends and that Widow will let TMH's take her to her ultimate fantasy... TO BE TICKLED UNTIL SHE CUMS OVER AND OVER.

WATCH THIS FREE CLIP!

I think a lot of you will be running to www.tickling.info to buy the full, amazing video!

1widowtick.jpg

2widowtick.jpg

widowvib2.jpg

WOW That was impressive. I would love to see her tickled in stockings

I bought the clip. It's awesome. She seems really ticklish and I love seeing women orgasm while being tickled, esp their feet!!

I'd love to see her in nylons and tied down and tickled to orgasm................maybe gagged? Tie her big toes? Just some suggestions.......................

someone needed to walk into the room with a giant magnet and suck all that metal off her...

Nothing better than seeing one of our own on the chopping block.Excellent clip.Thanks :bump:

Gooooooooood, goooood... now see if you can sway more to the dark siiiideeeeee!!!!! I'm sure there's more in this forum that would be willing to undergo such adminstrations.

Saw the clip Pt 2...it would be a lot better if the guy doing the tickling stopped babbling! Keep you mouth shut next time so we can hear the victim PLEASE!!!

What is is Dom name I would love to have a session with her!!

Her name is Mistress Widow

She was working at Rapture in NYC... www.rapturenyc.com. But I don't see her picture there anymore... I think she only works be request these days as she's busy with school... call them and see if she is still working out of there.

you can also try contacting here via TMF IM, her name is "lifeburnsfaster"

Over many years of watching tickling videos, this is one of the best I've ever seen.

Seeing a Dom get some of her own back is FANTASTIC!!! :bouncybou

Over many years of watching tickling videos, this is one of the best I've ever seen.

thanks Isrdew... that's some high praise indeed...
still time to nominate it for video of the year in the golden feather voting if you really like it that much ;)

glad everyone seem to like it so much... was a lot of fun to make!

Hi
it's me Widow

I wasn't sure I should post bout my own video
I mostly lurk lurk lurk:firedevil

but The Mystery Hands thought I should say hello

Enjoy watching me suffer guys, cause it will most likely be the only time.

I usually like to be the one doin the tickling.

peace
Widow
:justlips:

Hi

peace
Widow

I think its very common to enjoy being the dominant and fantasize about being the submissive. Did you regret the choice or would you advise others to try it?

i will buy the clip soon!

a question to masterJ: where is domina? i have to say that i prefer F/F tickling

ps: lifeburnfaster you are so hot and your feet are beautiful

Last edited:
i will buy the clip soon!

a question to masterJ: where is domina? i have to say that i prefer F/F tickling

ps: lifeburnfaster you are so hot and your feet are beautiful

Domina Skye is alive and well. She actually just did a shoot with us last week after a bit of a break. Had some nice rope work, which is her speciality, on a really hot girl we shot with once before... "Calico".
Should be released soon.

peace
Widow

Of all the scenarios that go throw my severly twisted mind, seeing a dominant woman tied and tickled is at the very top. So yeah, I bought and really enjoyed your video. Thanks for fulfilling fantasies.

You Rock!

JD

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back