• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishing Milf Vivian ff/milf

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Milf Vivian answered an ad for replacing Tasha as the official Tickle Abuse tickler, of course it was BS, but Tasha was not pleased! Always the consummate tickler, Tasha intends to seriously punish the redheaded milf Vivian, so she gets the Blonde Amazon to help teach the new girl a lesson! The Blonde Amazon gets her pits as Tasha gets her nylon clad feet, but soon they cut away the nylons and both girls seriously tickle Milf Vivian's very sensitive bare feet. Vivian is extremely ticklish, but she likes the new experience of tickling and doesn't crack easily!

You can find this and many more f/f tickling videos on my all f/f tickling clips4sale store: http://clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Most of my videos are only 2.99-3.99!!! I film a lot so you save a lot!

anyone else notice her laugh sounded like a monkey? lol, good clip though

I love her laugh and that she was wearing nylons. Please post more of her

Mmm-hmm ... I do love that nylon-cutting.

Nice clip , Tickle Abuse. Vivian seems like a pretty decent LEE. Will we be seeing more of her I hope?

Thanks for posting.

Amazon is even more muscular than Beth Phoenix (WWE). :eek: Any chance to see Amazon using her strengh to pin and to tickle her victims ?

Nice clip! I love the ticklers as well. They seem very adept. Will you do more nylon foot tickling with any other model? Great work.
Musictkls

The minute I saw her, I thought, is that the girl from the Cocktail Hour video? Then she started laughing. It is!:wub:

I know this is a tickling forum so I'll probably get blasted for this but I'd love to see a foot worship video with the amazon. possibly making a "weak little girl" worship her feet, and then maybe as revenge the little girl tickles the amazon until she agrees to worship her feet.

anyone else notice her laugh sounded like a monkey? lol, good clip though

Now that you mention it ... lol. They nylons are fab and the tickling is great ... only thing is the Amazon scares me a bit :)

The toe attacked would have made me pee my pants!

Great clip, thanks for posting!

She looks a lot like Dorothy Laine from FM Concepts a few years hence...a good thing.

Cute laugh. I missed this when it first posted, probably because back then I had dial-up so I didn't often check out the clips on line.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back