• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazon Four Cornered ffff/Amazon

Tickle Abuse

Verified
You asked for it and you got it! The massive Blonde Amazon pretty much brought to tears with the "four corners of hell" treatment! The Blonde Amazon is massive, each of her legs weighs as much as one of her ticklers! But tickling breaks her down, making the giantess cry and squeal like a little girl! Her feet are her Achilles Heel, but her whole HUGE body is ticklish and it's definitel more than she can take. The girls only stop when she breaks the VERY strong leather restraints and she threatens to seriously kick all their asses!

You can find this and many more f/f videos on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Also, look for my next sample video when the very pissed off Blonde Amazon captures and pins the very helpless and very petite Tiffanie. No need for restraints here!

wonderful....its always great to see non-model types getting tickled

AB-sole-utely love a Big strong girl getting tickle like that.
I especially love her begging for no more feet.

Damn. She really made me believe that there's gonna be some serious ass whoopin when she gets loose. Watch out girls!

I think she can feel that - hehe! Not my kind of model but a great clip.

Ok guys, she's got beautiful athletic legs. Not every woman can look like Pam Anderson.

I hope that in real life you aren't as picky as you sound.

She turns me on.

love the amazon!!!! when is she going to get the gang tickle treatment from the guys? nothing could be hotter than a powerful woman at the mercy of some devilish guys. love all your stuff.

after waiting so long to see a body-building ticklee get hers, you guys keep delivering!

Yeah, that made me chuckle. And BTW, she's deifintely one of my fave models in the Tickle Abuse lineup. Her laugh, her reactions, her struggling and threatening to beat everyone's asses ... she just ROCKS!

~FTKL

Any ideas of what I should do to the Amazon next? I am working on her bringing one of her female body builder friends, that would be hot!

Any ideas of what I should do to the Amazon next? I am working on her bringing one of her female body builder friends, that would be hot!

I'd shoot a series with the two bodybuilders spread eagled first face up, then face down. When they are face down, I'd make sure and get some tickling on those super tight butts. Of course you'd work the ribs and seriously vulnerable bare soles as well.

The taunting by the tickler to force the ticklee to show abject vulnerability and weakness would be priceless.

JD

Reminds Me

This thread and that video reminds me of something I have been thinking of suggesting to some video producer for some time and something I would love to see. Have the blond amazon get her revenge on those girls without bondage. I like to see very strong women hold someone down and tickle them. That is VERY rare. It would be something differant.

Cool concept, ganging up on an Amazon. Good job! She seemed really ticklish too!

I concur! Nothing like reducing a big, strong gal to a helpless puddle of pleading, giggling little girl. Excellent laugh, too! Very nice!

two words: toe bondage! though i love the toe stocks, the vulnerability isn't all there. however, some toe restraints to pull them back, some baby oil and pipe cleaners between the toes oughta set the Amazon and her (hopefully) equally ticklish friend right off.

Any ideas of what I should do to the Amazon next? I am working on her bringing one of

I have to say that was brilliant. Your idea of another body builder, preferably with them swapping ticklings, would be fantastic. I also second Cloudgazer's idea of some toe bondage, with stretched, immobilized soles in the stocks. Now that would be magnificent!

Thanks for the great work.

two words: toe bondage! though i love the toe stocks, the vulnerability isn't all there. however, some toe restraints to pull them back, some baby oil and pipe cleaners between the toes oughta set the Amazon and her (hopefully) equally ticklish friend right off.

Nice! Sounds good to me. I am going to make a new foot tickling device over the holidays when I take vacation, something that will allow NO movement of the feet

nice and hot clip! they need to use stronger restraints

Lol this thread is three years old now. Maybe the Amazon deserves another four corners..

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back