• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Me and Amy Jo Johnson

MWhoTklsFemFeet

TMF Regular
Disclaimer: This did not happen, I have never meet Amy Jo Johnson, this whole story was made up by me, its fiction for your reading enjoyment. Here is now the fake story. By the way pics at the bottom.

This started out as nothing more than a normal day for me, I woke up and watched a little morning TV, you know courtroom shows, soap operas (yeah I said soap operas). As the day went on for me I thought, why not, think I’ll go out and leave the truck behind. It was a pretty nice day out and I wasn’t going to go that far anyway.

I walked all the way to the local mall, I didn’t really have a reason to go to the mall other than walking around for more exercise, but I was letting the day guide me so I figured why not. I went inside and saw a many of things going on, kids skipping school, housewives and senior citizens walking around getting their own workouts in, and stores going over inventory, this was a normal work day for many people, but I had the day off via a switch with a co-worker. I continued on until I went by a what use to be closed store,

“What’s this?” I asked myself as I looked on in curiosity

The once closed down empty store was alive with many people going in out, off in the distance a man was calling out instructions to runners, and I swore I had the sound of musical instruments tuning up. I figured I ask what was going on guessing the worst they could tell was to leave, I caught a worker walking by me and gave it a shot,

“Excuse me,” I asked, “But what’s going on here?”

“Oh we’re getting ready for a concert,” he told me, taking the time out from what he was doing to explain what was going on.

“A concert?” I said rather surprised.

“Yes, Amy Jo Johnson, you know her?” he asked.

“Amy Jo Johnson!” I exclaimed, “The pink ranger?”

“Yeah,” he laughed, “He new album drops here pretty soon, and she’s throwing a listening party for it and is going to perform later, they’ve selling tickets all week, it’s going to be pretty cool…”

“Hey Steve, could you give me a hand with this?” someone asked.

“Yeah I’ll be right there, hey I got to go,” he told.

“Oh sure no problem, thanks man,” I said as he walked off.

“Well, maybe they won’t mind if I walk around a little, I won’t bother anything just take a look and then leave.” I said to myself, I concert would be nice, who knows, maybe a few tickets are left and I could get in at the last minute.

I walked around and saw what all was going on, men were moving things around getting items in place, hanging picture of Amy Jo’s album cover up where ever they could, a lot of activity going on, a lot of last minute prep taking place. I walked around a little more investigating the area and also staying out of sight. I made a like a little scene from a TV show I watched where the guy would do things and give little tips as he did them,

“When investigated somewhere you’re not supposed to be,” I thought to myself, “You have to make sure you look like you belong there,” I thought walking to a sound table but keeping my hands in my pocket, “When a place has tons of activity going on, the person in charge can’t keep track of everyone, so just try to blend in by just walking around looking like you know what your job was,” I thought as I pretended to look over the sound system and looked up at a picture of Amy Jo, “As long as you like you know what you’re doing no one is going to ask any questions of…”

Just then my concentration was broken by a loud noise which sounded like a microphone coming on, thinking I got busted, I quickly turned to see none other than Amy Jo herself doing a quick sound check,

“One two, One two…” her familiar voice rang out around the area, “Can you guys hear me okay?” she asked, she was wearing a white tank top, denim jeans, and black flip-flops, I mean in my opinion she looked amazing, then she looked in my direction and suddenly she got off stage and was walking towards me, now I’m thinking I’m in trouble, I’m not apart of her crew and I had no real business being in here, I was so in traced by her, that it didn’t dawn on me to get out before she threw me out, but boy was I in for a shock.

“Hey, could you tune the main sound up just a little?” she asked me, I couldn’t believe, she actually thought I was one of the construction worker’s there, “GET OUT, GET OUT!” was the thought that ran through my head, that and “ LIE YOU MORON! JUST DO WHAT SHE SAYS BEFORE SHE BUSTS YOU AND SECURITY RUNS YOU OUT!” alas all I could was the unthinkable,

“I don’t really work here, I was just walking by and saw all the activity, a…a..and this is really expense stuff and..well..you know, you break it, you buy it,” I said with a little laugh, did I just come clean about who I was and what I was doing?

“Oh, I see,” she said, “Well I do thank you for your honesty,” she said with a smile, “You’d be surprised, most people in your situation would have poked around at that thing until they shattered every window in the this place,” she said and laughed. I also laughed, but I didn’t know if I was laughing because of the joke or was I laughing because she is going toss me out at any second.
“I’m Amy, but you can call me AJ, everyone else does,” she said sticking out her hand, I reached out with my own hand and shook her’s “I’m Lawrence,” I said.

“So are you going to go to the concert here later tonight?” she politely asked.

“Concert?” I asked, having been taking completely off guard by what had happened, I forgot about the concert that was that night, “Oh, the concert!” I finally remembered, “Oh…uh…no, no I..I don’t have a ticket I usually worked during the week and didn’t hear about this until…well…today,” I said starting to relax a little.

“Hey AJ, could you come here for a sec,” someone asked.

“Ugh, hang on I’ll be right back,” she said and walked away, Now keeping in mind I wasn’t suppose to be there, I didn’t know what to do, do I leave? But she said she’d be right back? Hang around? Someone might walk up to me and ask what I’m doing and then ask me to leave, so confused.

“Sorry about that,” she said to me, I had been so stressed by my situation I didn’t even notice she came back,

“About what?” I asked.

“About having to walk away while we we’re trying to talk,” she said.

“Oh don’t worry about that,” I reassured her, “It’s no big deal, I understand, you’re a big time star” I laughed.

“Well not so much,” she said laughing back, “Hey you wanna get away for a while?”

“With who, me?” I asked stunned.

“Yeah, I need to get away for just five minutes,” she explained to me.

“Uh…sure!” I answered before she had a chance to change her mind, “but what about all this?”

“Eh, they be fine without me, they don’t even need me here, the only reason I am here is because they think I should over see everything,” she told me, “Come lets go” she said, putting her arm in mine. I could believe this; a star was walking off with me, not just walking off, but walking off arm and arm.

We walked around the mall looking videos and other cool stuff; we had a small lunch and talked and got to know each other a little better, she told me how she got her start in acting and I told her a little about myself and much of a fan I was of her when she was on power rangers, she laughed and dropped her head and told me how dorky she felt when she was on there, but she had a great time doing it, then she surprised me again with another request of her’s,

“Hey do you live nearby?” she asked,

“Uh yeah,” I said, “I walked here, I only live about a ten minute walk from here.”

“Well here’s the deal, I really don’t feel good about staying here in the open because they got my pictures up around the area, and I just wanna get away and have some quiet time, can we go to your place, I mean if it’s not cool I’ll understand,”

“No!” I said, “It’s totally cool, if you don’t mind the walk,” I told her.

“No, not all,” she reassured me, and with that we we’re off. It didn’t take long for us to get to my place, I unlocked the door and invited her in. She walked in and had a seat on my couch,

“Wow you have a really nice place,” she complemented.

“Thanks,” I said

“So did you ever think you’d get the “pink ranger” in your house alone?” she joked.

“Actually, no” I said sitting down next to her, she had since taken off her sandals and flexed her toes letting the cool air swirl around her feet,

“You don’t mind me taking off my sandals do you,” she asked.

“No not all,” I told her, like I was gonna say “No put your shoes back on now!”

“Thanks” she said, “My feet are just so tired, Ive been on them all day,”

“I just see the headlines now, Local guy kidnaps Amy Jo Johnson, police go on manhunt” I joked.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m probably not even missed, and besides if they call I’ll just tell them to work without me, they’ll live,” she said.

“So what were you and that guy talking about if you don’t mind my asking,” I asked.

“Ugh,” she grunted, “That was my manger, he wanted to go over my “schedule” with me,” she explained,

“You sound a little put out by it all,” I said,

“I am,” she said with a worn out look on her face, “I mean, don’t get me wrong but it’s times like this when I just want to get away you know? Just go somewhere and just decompress. Just go and do things like this.”

“I see,” I told her, she looked down at her feet and flexed her toes again and then just out of the blue asked me for a favor.

“Hey, I wanna ask you something,” she said, “I know this is going to sound weird, but would you mind tickling my feet?”

“You want me to tickle your feet,” I said surprised.

“Yeah, I really love having my feet tickled, plus it’s a great stress reliever.” She told me.

“Well, okay if you really want me to,” I said, and before I knew she had gotten down on the floor, laying down on her stomach with the sole of her feet facing up,

“Does this answer your question?” she said looking back at me with a smile.

“Yeah, pretty much,” I said smiling back, I moved to sit right behind her with her feet well within my reach, I hesitantly reached out and ran a finger down the sole of her right foot, and then did the same thing to the left,

“Oh come on, you can do better than that!” she said teasingly.

“Well okay,” I said, I grabbed her right ankle and tickled a little more this time, scribbled my fingers on the sole of her foot, she tried to hold in her laugh at first, pretend that it didn’t tickle, but soon after she left a giggle out with was followed by another, soon she began giggling uncontrollably, curling her toes and trying to move her foot around to avoid my tickling fingers, she even tried to block her right foot with the left, but every time she did, I would simply tickle her left foot and she would jerk it away. Her body twisted and rolled around on the floor as she seemed to be trying to get away from me, she was helpless with giggles which then gave way to all out laughter.

“AAAAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH EHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!!!!” she laughed, she finally managed to get her foot free from my grip and rolled on her back.

“You okay?” I asked.

“I’m…I’m fine” she said taking short breaths, “I love having my feet tickled, lightly though not hard,”

“I see,” I said, “sorry about that, I guess I got carried away”

“It’s no big deal, I mean not your fault you got carried away, I mean, who’s to say it won’t happen again,” she said with a wink, and rolled back on to her stomach pointing her feet up at me again, “And if it does happen again, big deal” she said coyly.

“You know if I didn’t know any better,” I said, taking both my hands and starting to tickle her feet again, “I’d think you’d want me to really get into this,”

“Maybehehheheheheh I mean I am taaaaaakinghehehehheheh a risk by trusting yooooooooooouu hahahahahahhahaha with my bare expose feettheheheheheheehehhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha in a vulnerable spot hahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!” she said as she slowly gave in to the tickling sensations running through her body, “I mean it not like I can stop yooooooooouuuuuuuuu HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!”

“Oooh looks like I found a good spot!” I exclaimed, tickling her between her toes, I had grabbed her ankle again and was tickling her between her toes.

“AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHHEHHEHEEHHHEHEHEHEEHOHOHHHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHOHOHOOOHOOOOOOOOOHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHOHHAHHAHAHAHAAA!” by this point Amy couldn’t answer, she was totally helpless with laughter. There wasn’t any doubt I was having a good time tickling Amy’s feet as she tried to move them around, I guess it was like a game for both of us, me trying to tickle her feet as they flew around, and her trying to avoid my fingers.

“You know what,” I said as I continued to playfully tickling her.

“What ahhahaha?!” she said in between laughs.

“I’m just gonna grab these ankles,” I said, getting on the floor turning around and hooking her ankles under my right arm “Because your moving around why to much,”

“Awwww what’s the matter?” she said was a pouty expression, “am I making it to hard on you?” she laughed.

“You know it’s not wise to taunt a person who’s tickling you” I told her.

“Oh and why is that?” she said in a sarcastic tone of voice, folding her arms under.

“Because, you’re the one who has to suffer,” I said beginning to wildly tickle her feet.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” she screamed, burying her face in the floor, slapping it with her hands in an alternating fashion, shaking her head wildly, her hair flying back and forth, “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“And remember you said it’s not your fault if I got carried away!” I said continuing to torture my new friend,

“OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GAAAAAAAASSSSSP HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she was in total hysterics, pounding the floor with her fists now, shaking her head, gasping for air, “YOU ARE LIKE SOME KIND OF TICKLE PRO!!!! HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!” she tried to talk in between laughing and trying to get air.

I stopped seeing that she desperately wanted a break,

“How was that?” I asked, she had been laughing so hard she needed a minute to answer but then answered,
“Perfect,” she said putting her hand on her chest, “I have never laughed like that in my whole life!”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah ,” catching her breath, “But why did you stop?” she asked turning over on her back.

“Well you looked like you could use a break,” I said.

“Oh okay well thank you,” she said with a laugh, “I needed it, but you didn't have to stop,” she told me.

“Really?” I asked, “I can keep going?”

"Yeah, I’m having a great time!” she exclaimed.

“Well then if it’s more you want, it’s more your gonna get then,” and with that said I began tickling her feet more, leaving no spot untouched, by now I had her all worked up, so even if I lightly tickled her, she feel out into helpless fits of laughter. I tickled her all over her size seven feet, tickling her toes, under her toes, and in between her toes, scribbling my fingers all over her arches, scratching her heels, and the whole time she just laid there laughing, her feet danced all around trying to protect themselves from the tickling they were going thought but it was useless, if she covered her right foot with her left, the left would get tickled and vice versa. Even the top of her feet would get a tickling every now and then. During all of my tickling, I looked back to see how Amy was doing, she was laughing her head off, her arms rested on her stomach and she brought her hand up to her face to cover it, she would turn her head and look at me tickling her feet, and I would look back at her, she seem to be have a great time. This had gone on for quite a while, I would tickle and tease her and all she would do is lay there and laugh. I decided to stop and give another break before she passed out.

“How am I doing?” I asked

“Great,” she said, regaining the ability to talk, “A triple plus!” she complemented me, “You’re the best tickler in the world!”

“Just trying to help is all,” I said, playing with her toes.

She giggled as I did so, glad that the tickle session had stopped for a while at least and just enjoyed the fact that her toes were being played with, just then she looked at her watch,

“Oh man, I gotta get back; I’m doing the concert in about two hours I got to go get ready,” she said taking her feet back, I handed her sandals, playfully yanking them away when she would reach out for them, she snatched them from my hands laughing, and gave me a quick little smack with them.

“Hey listen I’ll give you a ride in my truck so you’ll have some time to get ready,” I offered.

“Oh wow, thanks man,” she said, “Hey listen, I buying a house out here in Irving, why don’t you give me your number and I’ll you sometime, I could use a tickler like you,” she said smiling.

“Oh thanks,” I said and gave her my number,

“Hey why don’t you come to the listening party, and afterwards we go to my hotel here in town and we can pick up where we left off,” she offered, “I’m pretty sure I can use some more stress relief after the party.”

“You know what? I’d be crazy to say no,” I joked.

“Then don’t be crazy,” she said with a smile.

“Okay then, I won’t,” I said, poking her in the stomach, she giggled and said, “Hey! It’s the feet and not until after the party!”

‘Oh sorry!” I said with a sarcastic tone of my own, “come on you can put your sandals on in the truck”

“Okay,” she said, and with that we went off to the mall and to the listening party.

Last edited:
Lol, sweet story man. I love Amy Jo Johnson, used to have a huge crush on her back in her Pink Ranger days. Oh, boyish fantasies....

Ah yes, like my good friend Scinsor, Amy Jo was the first love of my life. Hell, I had the biggest crush on her before i even liked girls. It's a fact that she loves having her feet tickled, i think almost all of us here know that lol!

Good story, maybe someday I'll write a story about the Aussie hottie who took her place. A taller pink ranger named Kat!!!

ok i like your way of writing; not too much & could be real ( we can dream nno ) + foot tickling, meh :) good work

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back