• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman: Case of The Mad Tickler (M-F, F-FF) Part III

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Here's part three of the four part series.

Crime Alley

As Bat-Man pulled up to an abandon section behind. He than pulled out a box and opened it and he pulled out two Roses and said to himself "Mother, Father." and suddenly his mind flashed back to happier times. Memories of his father, Dr. Thomas Wayne. Thomas Wayne was a good man treated everyone with the utmost respect didn't matter who they were he never refused a patient. There were many fond memories Bruce had with his father.

Such learning how to ride a bike with his father father holding on the bike and releasing him, cleaning and bandaging his wounds for him, and buying him the train set he wanted so badly. He thought about his mother, a caring compassionate woman. He remembered to him she was a tall fun-loving woman. He would remember the multiple times he and his father would gang on his mother and tickle torture her.

There was a specific memory that Bruce kept was the last Halloween that the Wayne's spent together as a family his father dressed up as a giant bat and he said "Wow dad that is a cool Bat-Suit how did you get it?" Thomas than said "You're mom made it." then he remembered the incident that forever changed his life.

He and his parents were walking home form a movie and were walking home from an movie and suddenly a man with a gun came walking in front of them and said "Alright this is a hold-up." Thomas than walked up to the man and said "Don't you dare put you're hands on my wife..." before he could finish his sentence an gun-shot rang out and Thomas fell to dirty ground dead.

Martha than yelled "Thomas, you killed him!!!" than another gun-shot rang out and she fell dead and the gun man looked at little Bruce and saw his eyes and said "S..St..op..Stop looking at me like that kid." and fled.

He than remembered what he had to do and dropped the roses on the pavement. He entered the abandoned store and looked around and saw bullet holes and suddenly he herd maniacal laughing "HAHAHAHAHA" he than herd ticking and yelled "Bomb!!" He ran outside the store and dived and suddenly an loud explosion. Bat-Man than landed on top of his car and blacked out.

The Mad Tickler's Hideout

Andrea slowly woke up and realized she was tied to a table and her size 11 feet were locked inside medieval fashion stocks. She than herd a man's voice screaming at a another "You idiot I said JULIE MADISON not her assistant!" another voice said "I'm sorry boss I made a mistake, it won't happen again." the voice than said "It better not or you're ass will be grass! Now where the hell is Mindy!?!" he asked fuming.

Mindy than walked in and said "Sorry boss, I was having fun and loss track of..." the Mad Tickler than cut her off and said "I don't care go in there and have fun with our new friend!" Mindy than ran in the room and saw Andrea and said "I gotta thank the boss for getting this hot number for me."

She than walked over to the scared Andrea and ran her nail up her sole and Mindy smiled as she watched her jumped and said "Wow a little ticklish no?' she asked. Andrea with a little confidence said "No." but using one foot to cover the other in order to protect a least one foot from the potential tickle attack.

Mindy than smiled and began her tickle attack and poor Andrea began laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" loudly but Mindy didn't care she just continued her unrelenting tickle attack and Andrea began begging "HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAH I DON'T UNDERSTAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY?" Mindy Just smiled and said "Just for fun, my dear." and continued her tickle attack.

The Mad Tickler just watched and smiled and said "Good Girl."

In Crime Alley

The Bat-Man finally regained consciousness and looked at his car and saw it was completely destroyed and he also was the police lights and sirens. He was able to sneak to one of his hiding places and waited until the police left until there was only Commissioner Gordon was there examining the destroyed crime scene.

Gordon than noticed Bat-Man and said pointing his pistol and said "What are you doing here?" he than noticed the wounds and he said "Commissioner I know that you don't like me but whoever wired that explosion was after me." Commissioner Gordon than asked "Have you found anything out about the missing girls?" Bat-Man than answered "I have a hunch."

Jim was obviously confused and asked "What kind of hunch?" Bat-Man Than explaned a plan he made and Jim said "Are sure it will work?" Bat-man than said "Trust me" When Commissioner Gordon turned his backed to look at the destruction and turned around Bat-Man was gone.

At The Mad Tickler's Hideout

Mad Tickler was watching his student Mindy tickle the sense put of Andrea and turned around and noticed a man with chalk white skin and said "Who the hell are you?" he than said "I'm a friend with a little problem." he said holding the unconscious of one of his henchmen and said "You see this one is an undercover cop so what should I do with him?"

Mad Tickler than smiled and said "your the one who committed those murders aren't you?" The man than smiled and said "Names Joker Yours?" Mad Tickler than said "Joker if that is your name how dare you..." before he could finish his sentence Joker stopped him and shot the henchman and Mad Tickler gasped and said "Hmm guess it wouldn't hurt." Just than Joker saw a shadow outside of the hideout.

He than began firing at random and Mad Tickler said "What the hell you madman what are doi...?" before he could finished his sentence Bat-Man came stumbling in and collapsed and the Joker said "You were saying?" Mad Tickler than grinned and said "This is the start of a beautiful friendship." and motioned for his strong men to take the Bat-Man away.

The Joker than said "Wait I'll take care of him." and dragged the unconscious Bat-Man away and said "And I asure you it won't tickle HAHAHAHAHA!"

End of Part III (What evil plan does Joker have planed for Bat-Man? Find out the conclusion will be here soon) Later!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back