• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new story in my archive: The teaser and the link are here.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
”Comfy my sweetness.” Stacii asked, lightly dragging her ten fingers down the outside of Amy’s arms and into the tender pits. “That’s it, go crazy for me. Go crazy for me girl! I want to see your eyes widen and hear that high-pitched scream and hysterical laughter that almost makes me orgasm.”

Amy threw back her head gritted her teeth and squealed like crazy as the fingers skittered and ballet danced and up and down the soft skin. She twisted and turned in her bondage, squealing all the while and clenching her eyes tightly shut.

“Come, come my sweetness, why do you want to keep your eyes closed to all of this? I think you should watch everything, but I can assist you if you're bound and determined.”

Amy felt Stacii stop then felt a deafening silence, which unnerved her immensely. The light dragging of a piece of cloth across her face caused her to twist and writhe again and she felt a blindfold being wrapped around her head. Suddenly she wanted to see more than ever, but Stacii wasn’t allowing that.

“Sorry sweetness, but the thought of you wondering what I’m about to do to you appeals to me no end. I love imagining the fact that you can’t see ANY move that I make.”​

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1548999#post1548999

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back