• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind torment

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
emilyblindtormendfull.gif

"When I can't see whats going on it freaks me out!" admits Emily at the end of this amazing tickling hour in which she is blind folded for over 40 minutes and her body tormented with different things that tickle and makes her body itches like hell. Her only cover is a fishnet outfit which makes her entire body vulgnerable, and also makes it easier to hang stuff and let the feathers and other torture devices torment her on their own. First tickle her soft and slow on her arms, going down her armpits, making her giggle, sigh, and laugh, and struggle. I slide my fingers over through her body over the fishnet outfit which tickles her more driving her insane! I move my fingers on her stomach and below, making her scream, move back and forth, laugh, trying to get away. Then I use a feather and a duster cleaner to drive her nuts, tickling her from everywhere at the same time. Watch as she really starts freaking out when she can't guess whats my next move. I use some monster gloves and when I touch her she can't guess what i am wearing and panics again. I tickle her on her sides and armpits with the monster gloves. I hang feathers on her fishnet outfit. Then I wrap her body with christmas decoration that drive her as insane as you can get, tickling her body and itching at the same time! You have to see it to get a grasp of how much torment she is going through! And after more than 40 minutes of blind torment, I remove her blind and tickle her more, with my hands and my tools! At then end I bring some sissors to cut the fishnet until she is totaly naked, but you have to see how terrified Emily is, specially when I slide the sissors through her skin, teasing her. One false move and I could cut her! Watch her face... lister her breath... the final minutes of this spectacular hour you will see Emily laying on the floor, naked, talking to the camera about this experience. This is tickling torment at its best! A video you can't miss!

<p><a href="http://ohmyemily.com/inside/freeclips/emilyblindtormentteaser.wmv">Free Preview</a></p>

You can buy this video right now at Oh My Emily.

<p>

I thought that Emily's reactions were much better in this clip since she is blindfolded.

Those gloves you were wearing for part of the clip really cracked me up. They look like something from a KISS garage sale.

nimrod

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back