• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Tickling Blue Peter uk Wednesday

footticklerman

TMF Novice
On Blue Peter this Wednesday the female presenter 'Konnie' is doing a challenge to be a Magician for the day and apparently having found this out from another post by someone on a magic yahoo group she has got to saw the male presenter 'Gethin' in half, he is the one who had his bare feet tickled in the stocks before so maybe when he is in the box with his just his head showing at the top end and feet poking out the bottom end he might be in his socks or better still have bare feet so if this is so i would have thought they will be given a quick tickle at some point being as they all know he has very ticklish feet and this does occur on occasions during a 'sawing in half'.
This will be shown on Wednesday 28th November at 5pm BBC1 and Repeated on CBBC onThursday 29th November at 8.30am.

I hate this role reversal in magic crap!!
Konnie should be the one in the box, sawed in half and getting her feet tickled!

I'd still like to see the video uploaded anyhow.

i agree, its about time the ladies on he show were tickled. Last time gethin got his feet tickled i wouldnt' have said his feet were very ticklish at all really. a slight reaction but it seemed more staged than anything - he looked as though he was expecting it to tickle and was surprised that it didnt

I'd love to see this happen, (Can't since I'm in the U.S. and can't get to see the program, You lucky blokes in the U.K. get the good fortune!)

Just as I read that Gethin got tricked into stocks meant for Zoe.
Zoe comes into frame wheeling two sawing in half boxes. Boxes only She, and Konnie can fit inside...

The rest, writes itself!

I hate this role reversal in magic crap!!
Konnie should be the one in the box, sawed in half and getting her feet tickled!

I'd still like to see the video uploaded anyhow.

Now you know how some of us */m tickle lovers feel.

Look at it in reverse. Some of us can be very frustrated when the person being sawed in half and tickled is always female.

Well, today is the day, hope something happened magic and tickle-wise.
Hope someones able to post video here too!

Okay, did anyone see it?
What happened?
Was there a sawing,who sawed who, and any tickling involved?
Is there a video for all of us to be able to see?
Please do tell.
Thanks.

J

A Complete waist of time watching

Blue Peter on Wednesday was rubbish with no sawing in half occuring, in future i am not going to take any notice of posts on the net that say tickling or such like will be shown.

Blue Peter on Wednesday was rubbish with no sawing in half occuring, in future i am not going to take any notice of posts on the net that say tickling or such like will be shown.

No one ever said any tickling would occur. It was all speculation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back