• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Long Time Comin' (F/M)

Jerry67911

2nd Level Green Feather
My first new story in awhile, f/m, sexual, lots of tickling, also teasing and long hair

A Long Time Comin

Jan and I had met online many years ago. She is strictly a ler, which was fine by me. I may love to tickle but my fantasies always come back to me being on the receiving end. Although we didn’t talk all the time, we would chat from time to time, always leaving my imagination racing. There were a couple of times possible dates were discussed to finally meet but never worked out. I was beginning to think it would never happen. Then Jan emailed me.

“Hey Jerry, not to get your hopes up, but I’m going to be in New England for a few weeks for work. I should be able to get away for a night or two if you’d still like to meet.”

Still like to meet? Is she kidding? Of course, I responded immediately with enthusiasm and gave her my phone number. A couple of long phone conversations later, we agreed on a night with Jan coming up to Maine to stay at my place. Although we had never met and our discussions always involved tickling, they also often had sexual overtones. We never mentioned intercourse but always alluded to things that we knew turned each other on. We had talked for a few years before I found out Jan had waist long hair, another fetish of mine, and it became obvious she knew how to use it as a teasing and tickling tool too. This added to my fantasies of her.

The night I had long envisioned finally came and Jan and I met at a local pub. I was very excited and nervous, of course, but we had chatted enough that I knew we’d hit it off and I felt as comfortable as possible under the circumstances. My comfort level proved correct for it didn’t take long for us to start laughing like old friends. I already knew Jan was a very funny woman and she could make me laugh without tickling me. We talked over a drink, Jan wasted no time in testing my ticklishness, poking at my sides or squeezing my hips or knees. When the waitress came over, she remarked, “Someone looks ticklish?” grinning at me.

“Yes he does, doesn’t he?” Jan responded, also smirking at me. I could feel my face turning red.

We realized we hadn’t even looked at the menu yet. We asked the waitress to give us a minute. During that time, we discovered we both were a little anxious to get back to my place and we weren’t very hungry anymore. We decided to get a couple appetizers to go, so we’d have something for later, paid the tab and rushed home.

When we got back to my pad, we sat on the couch together and started to communicate what our expectations were for the evening. We agreed to begin with me dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, and Jan instructed me to get my restraints. We pulled out my futon and I lay down on my back. Jan used my leather restraints to bind my arms up over my head. I had a pair of ankle cuffs I’d never used too. Jan snapped them on one ankle, ran the chain link under a couple of the metal bars of my futon and back up to my other ankle, leaving my legs open somewhat and unable to pull them together. All the while, I couldn’t take my eyes off Jan’s hair. She had gorgeous long black hair that was falling all over me and the mattress as she leaned forward to secure my restraints. Jan was fully aware of the effect this was having on me and she made a point to let her hair linger on my face, neck, arms, leg and feet, anywhere there was bare skin showing. Each time her hair made contact with my skin, I would get goose bumps.

Once rendered helpless, Jan took her place straddling my waist. “We have waited a long time for this Jerry. I want to take full advantage of this situation. I am going to tickle you so much, tease you mercilessly, drive you crazy, but I also want it to last so I’m going to take my time. Remember, if you really need me to stop for any reason, just say the word ‘red’ and I will instantly. Understand?”

“Yes, Jan, I understand, but I don’t plan on saying it” I responded.

“I like your attitude. We’ll see about that.” Jan snuck her fingers inside my shirt sleeve and started twirling the hairs under my arms with her fingertips, which tickled a little, and the anticipation of when she would really start tickling was building. She looked so sexy as I stared up at her, a shit-eating-grin on her face, her hair falling down surrounding my head and brushing my cheeks.

“Here’s what I have planned for the start of our night, Jerry. I’m going to tickle every inch of your body, testing for ticklish spots. I’m going to vary the pressure on each spot to determine which has the best effect. As you know, some spots tickle more with a light touch and others react to a more firm squeezing, and everybody is different. This part will take awhile, you know, because I really want to maximize your tickling experience,” Jan said with a wicked laugh. She continued playing with my armpit hairs while talking. “Then once I have figured out where and how, and I will remember every spot, Trust Me, I will return to those spots and embark on a long bout of non-stop tickle torture and see if I can get you to use your safeword already. Once you do, or I feel you’ve had enough to start, I will give you a rest and begin the teasing part of our program.” Another evil laugh was followed by, “Ready or not, here I come,” and she wiggled her fingers at me.

I closed eyes instinctively, waiting for the onslaught, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and Jan was just sitting there, laughing at my reaction. “Waiting for something?” she joked.

“Umm, yea,” was my quick-witted reply.

“For what, Jerry, for what?” she taunted. “For this?,” her hands darting towards me but stopped just short of my ribs. Instead, Jan leaned forward and let her hair fall in my face, acting like a blindfold. She moved her head slowly from side to side, her hair brushing all over my head, tickling my nose, ears, cheeks, neck, and being bald, my scalp was extremely sensitive to the feel of her hair gliding all over it. Lost in the cocoon of her hair, and the freshly washed fragrance, I barely noticed her fingers began lightly tickling my underarms. Once her pressure started to increase, so did the tickling sensations and my laughter. Jan lifted her head, removing her hair from my face. She said she wanted to watch my facial expressions closely. She got a great reaction from me when she placed her thumbs on my nipples, through my shirt, and her fingers at the base of my underarms, and squeezed. Jan was already laughing as much as I was, saying things like “I’ll visit this spot often.” and “You are really in for it tonight Jerry.”

We had talked about how staying in one spot too long could reduce the ticklishness, or desensitize, and that the best game plan was to keep moving around, but return to the best spots often. True to her word, Jan began roaming my upper body, finding my ribs to be very ticklish to a firm, rapid massage, up and down, up and down, and my tummy to a softer touch, especially when she snuck her hands up under my shirt. Jan pulled my shirt up some, exposing my stomach, and proceeded blowing raspberries all over it and my sides. This, combined with her long hair everywhere, really got me squirming. Next, Jan crawled her fingers further under my shirt, digging into my underarms again while continuing her mouth assault. Satisfied, she sat up for a minute.

“Well, I can tell we are going to have a ton of fun with your upper body. Don’t you agree?” Jan asked as she spider tickled my neck, her hair falling in my face again. I just giggled and looked like a bobble head, trying to futilely avoid her fingers. “What was Jerry, I can’t hear you. Don’t you agree I should spend a lot of time tickling your upper body tonight? Huh? Won’t that be fun?”

“Hahaa yes,” was all I could muster.

“Yes we will,” Jan said, in a baby talk voice, “How about your feet? Should I tickle them a bunch too? We know they are ticklish, aren’t they. Yes they are. Especially your little toesies too, hmm?” Jan really laying it on now. Moving to the foot of the futon, she kneeled between my cuffed legs, facing me so she could watch my reactions. She took turns tickling each foot, slowly dragging her nails over every inch of my feet, lingering where I would yank on my bonds the hardest, scratching harder where that worked best, especially my instep and the base of my toes. For a change in sensations, she dragged her long hair slowly between my toes, then grabbed a fistful of hair and used the ends like a feather all over my feet. Stating I wasn’t laughing hard enough, Jan attacked both feet at once with her fingers. Getting her desired result, Jan kept tickling my feet for at least five minutes straight before giving me another short break

“Breathe, Jerry, breathe. I’m going to focus on your midsection awhile next. We both know there are several hotspots there, don’t we?” laughing that sinister laugh again. “Ok, that’s enough rest, Tickle Time.”

Jan, still sitting between my legs so there was no way I could move my legs much at all, used her hands like claws and dug into my inner thighs. I immediately erupted as her hands moved up and down my legs and, through my shorts, buried her fingers into the triangular area where my inner thighs meet my groin, up to my waist. This is one of my worst spots and Jan knew this. It was also one of her favorite spots to tickle, much to my dismay. Jan also commented on how much it looked like I was enjoying all her attentions. I couldn’t hide it. I had been hard as a rock since the beginning. “Maybe I should just keep tickling you until this thing goes down,” she said, knowing full well that would take awhile. Jan continued tickling my midsection for a long time, occasionally reaching up to tickle my ribs or underarms to keep me off balance. When I started coughing from lack of oxygen, Jan finally relented. It had been about a half hour since my tickling had begun.

“Ok, that was a nice warm-up. I think I know where to focus my attentions for the rest of the night, and there are so many wonderful spots, aren’t there, Jer? Catch your breath, because soon, very soon, I am going to start the previously mentioned long bout of non-stop tickle torture to see if I can’t get you to use your safeword. How long do you think it will take? 10 minutes? 15? Oh, I hope you can last longer than that. I promise to stop in an hour to give you something to shoot for. You said you weren’t going to say it, right? But we both know you could never last an entire hour of me tickle torturing your entire helpless, vulnerable, ticklish body, don’t we?” Jan’s verbal teasing was adding to my torment. “You don’t seem to be saying much, Jerry. You okay?”

“Just saving my breath,” I said.

“Good idea, I hope you have enough saved now,” as she said ‘now’, Jan’s fingers grabbed a hold of my ribcage, worked up under my arms to my neck, then down to my hips. “You are squirming too much. You need to just lay there and take it like a man.” Never ceasing the tickling, Jan crawled on top of my legs, further immobilizing me. This allowed her access to both my upper body and midsection right in front of her, with my feet just a reach behind away. I was really laughing hard now, the fact that I could barely move and Jan’s constant verbal teasing, seemed to make me more ticklish if possible. She just tickled and tickled, never staying in the same place too long, her hair flying around everywhere. I peeked at the clock and, through the tears in my eyes, I could see it had only about 15 minutes since Jan had started this lasted round of tickling, as I was wondering if I could possibly last an hour.

Jan saw me look at the clock and I guess she could sense my concern. “Don’t wimp out on me already, Jerry, you can take it. You want this, remember? All I’m doing is tickling your ribs like this, or digging my fingers under your arms like this, or squeezing your thighs like this. Oh, look at this, you are still so hard, Jerry. You must really love this. You wouldn’t want me to stop, would you? No, of course you wouldn’t,” Jan’s fingers constantly roaming my body.

Jan stopped just for a moment, as she turned around, sat on my knees and faced me feet. She leaned back and used her arms to fan out her long hair, and let if fall all over my midsection. I still had my shorts on but I still let out a loud groan, imaging how great that would have felt if I were naked. Knowingly, Jan shot me a smile before turning back around and attacking my feet. My whole body seemed to be on fire at this point and my feet became extra sensitive as Jan used her fingers, hair and tongue to torture my feet. Sometimes she would reach back and get my inner thighs or waist, even reached into my shorts and lightly tickled my balls, really making me squeal. She grabbed a hold of my toes tightly so her nails were poised under them and began digging them in. I was bouncing around as much as my restraints would allow. No break in the action this time, Jan turned around, squeezing my knees and thighs as she did so, dug into the triangle, up my waist to my ribs and underarms and neck, her hair covered my face again, then the tickling stopped. I was left to catch my breathe, inhaling the soft scent of Jan’s incredible hair as I did. When Jan lifted up her head, her hair had gotten a little wet soaking up my sweat. I must have looked like I just ran a marathon. I looked at the clock and it had been 45 minutes.

“You did good Jerry. I still think I can make you use your safeword if I really wanted to, but I think that’s been a good start. You remember what’s next, right?”

Jan released me so I could stretch, and then strip. She left her clothes on for now. “Oh my, look at you. You have been in this state since we got here. You must already be wanting relief, and I haven’t even started teasing you yet.” With that, she reached out and gently stroked my cock, then tickled my balls for a second, causing us both to giggle. We had already discussed my fondness for being made to wait, kept in a constant state of arousal. Kind of like T & D but, for me, the D stands for delay not denial. “Lay back down, on your stomach first.”

I did as she instructed and my limbs were bound as they were before. Jan stood over me and let her hair lightly graze over my now bare ass. I was amazed how much that tickled. She did this for a good long while, also tickling the backs of my legs, before shaking her head in a broader motion, so her hair was flying my the back of my head to my feet and all points in between. The feeling was amazing. When she finished with that, she lightly tickled my ass and back of my legs with her nails this time. I started laughing uncontrollably and pulling my butt away as much as I could, so Jan sat on my lower back so I couldn’t move at all and resumed her torture. She also paid a lot of attention to my balls as well. I was so turned on, I thought the friction from the mattress might be enough to send me over the edge and told Jan that.

“Thank you, Jerry, for warning me. We wouldn’t want any accidents, would we? I’ll let you cool down for a minute.” Jan lay on top of me, her arms and legs even spread out like mine, covering me completely. “Now don’t move, Jerry. We don’t you to cum yet. There’s a whole night ahead of us.” Those words sent shock waves through me and my body shook. Jan laughed knowingly. I could feel her hair falling over my neck, ears and scalp, then I felt her tongue tickling my neck. “Don’t move Jerry,” she warned, continuing her teasing. I turned my head to one side, initially covered by hair, then I saw Jan’s eyes right beside mine. Her lips pressed against mine and we kissed for the first time.

“How are you doing?” she asked genuinely concerned.

“You are really good at this, Jan. I have never been so turned on, never been tickled like this, and I feel like my ticklishness keeps increasing.”

“Perfect. That’s because every nerve ending is alive. Just think how you’ll feel in another hour, or two,” Jan laughed. “Or three.” Next thing I know, her hands have moved under my arms and I lose it again. Her body weight rendering me completely immobile, her hands were pinned under my body, moving from my armpits, down my sides to my groin and back again, over and over, until I felt myself get close again. Jan noticed the change in my breathing and stopped on her own. “Time to roll you over, I think.”

It didn’t take long to be in the same position I started the night in some 90 minutes ago, only naked. Jan began with another hair treatment, much like she did when I was on my stomach. This time, her hair tickled and teased my entire midsection for a long time before expanding her hair coverage from head to toe. Kneeling between my legs again, Jan used her hair ends to tickle my balls while taking me in her mouth. She sucked me very slowly, making sure not to take me over the edge until I was begging her to finish me.

“That’s what I wanted to hear. Not yet, Jerry,” and proceeded with an all out tickle attack. Jan’s fingers were flying all over my body, as was her hair. My feet, knees, inner thighs, groin, hips, ribs, underarms, neck, not a spot was left untickled. Jan and I were both laughing loudly now, for different reasons obviously. Her fingers seemed to be electric as she really knew how to elicit the strongest reactions from me on every spot she tickled. Fifteen minutes straight and, again, I was considering saying Red, when Jan stopped.

“Damn, you are just so much fun to tickle, it’s easy to get carried away,” Jan said.

Yeah, I can tell,” I responded, still a giggling mess.

“Oh, poor baby. But look, you are still excited,” as she reached down and squeezed my cock. Straddling me again, Jan leaned forward and kissed me again. This time our lips locked for a long while before Jan started kissing her way down to my neck, her hair coving my face. Her lips and tongue traveled down my body with her hair trailing behind her. When she reached my cock, her hair was slipping off my face. She took me in her mouth again, sucking very slowly, her nails lightly tickling my balls. She also wrapped her hair around my cock and held it there with her hand, loosely, and rubbed it up and down my cock. When she could tell I was getting close, she stopped and slowly pulled her hair off me.

“Nooooo” I begged.

“Yessss” Jan quickly responded.

“Oh, Jan, you are driving me insane. I can’t take much more,” I pleaded with her.

“You know the best part, Jerry?” Jan asked. “It’s that you can take it. In fact, tied up like you are, you don’t have a choice. Let’s play a game, shall we?” she asked, like I had an option.

Jan jumped up, ran to her overnight bag, and came back with a single die. “Dice?” I questioned.

“Die, not dice, Jerry. There’s just one. And here’s how the game will work. I’m going to roll the die. The roll will determine the number of minutes we will perform the next action. You will have three choices. One- I will tickle you for that length of time. Two- I will tease you with my mouth and hands for that long, knowing I will NOT let you cum but will do my best to get you as close as I can.” I let out a low groan instinctively, knowing my limits were already being expanded. “You’ll like the third option, Jerry. I will drag my hair all over your body for the duration. Here’s the catch, you must use all 3 choices first before repeating one. So if you roll three straight sixes, you’ll receive six minutes of each. Understood?” I shook my head yes. “Good. Let the games begin……”

First roll was a 4. At this point, I didn’t know what I wanted. I loved being tickled but, at times it was so maddening, so intense. I loved her attentions but I was about to explode and I didn’t think I could take much more teasing. But as Jan had pointed out, I had to take it. I was so confused. I knew I’d thoroughly enjoy her hair, but what if the next roll was a 6.

“I’m waiting Jerry. Quick, or I’ll choose for you.” Jan demanded.

“Tickling,” I blurted. No sooner had the word left my mouth, Jan’s fingers were buried in my underarms.

Four minutes later. 5. “Hair,” I quickly said. The next five minutes were heaven, Jan’s hair slowly swooshing over my entire naked body.

6. “Uggh,” I exclaimed. Jan laughed, and crawled down my body. It didn’t take long before I was on the verge, with the rest of the time spent with Jan ever so lightly and excruciatingly slowly sucking and jerking me, tickling my balls all the while.

And so the game went until the wee hours of the morning. The rest is left to the imagination.

Last edited:
Very nicely done. I do like the description.

Versatile!

Great story! Didn't know you were so VERSATILE!?

Hope to meet you one of these days.....now that I am back in the Bay Area permanently!

Keep on Writing, Creating and Tickling!!

Unkl Tklr

I don't know if I could handle something like that...but man oh man would I love to find out.

Great Story! has all of my favorite scenerios all rolled into one, good job!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back