• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Devil Island Part 2 Warden Zendar Trapped! M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Warlock walked to Zendar's office and just waited and watched. Once he had sufficiently observed Zendar's behavior, Warlock knocked then entered Zendar's office.

Zendar was standing by the window, looking out intently, his nerves raw from listening to the giggles and laughter of the guards being tickled. He fought off his own urges, his overwhelming need to be tickled. "Come!" he said with out turning around. Warlock came up behind him and stood next to him. "what are you looking at Zendar?" asked Warlock.

Zendar continued to pear out the window. "The training of the guards, how is it progressing?" Warlock smiled as he replied, "Your guards awesome of the most ticklish guards I've trained. they learn quickly how to tickle torture; but I suspect that you have something else on your mind besides the progress of the training program." Warlock knew exactly what was on Zendar's mind, but also knew that Zendar had to be lead to "spilling" what is on his mind.

Zendar turned around and looked at Warlock briefly and then looked away. "The laughter... I can't stand the laughter! I hear it nd it feels like I am the one being tickled."

Warlock moved closer and questioned Zendar move. "Why does the laughter affect you so? Are you ticklish?" Zendar shifted nervously.

"Yes... I am extremely ticklish.. and the laughter just makes me feel even more ticklish." He rubbed his arms and sides while he talked. Warlock saw his opportunity and said, "Have you no outlet for all these ticklish feelings? No one to tickle you?"

Zendar shivered. The thought of being tickled scared him because he didn't want to loose control. "I.. I can't stand to be tickled .. I am so ticklish!"

"Perhaps you could trust me to ease you into being tickled. Let me show you what I would do." Warlock took his fingertip and stroked the back of Zendar's neck, making him jump and twist his head around. "Stop it! I told you hwo ticklish I was!" Warlock slid his hands between Zendar's arms and ribs and gently stroked them. Zendar began giggling and snapped his ams to his sides smartly.Then Warlock slid his hand sup under Zendar's uniform tunic and stroked his underbelly. Zendar bent over, giggling hard.

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back