• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who was on the list (you pick turtelli's girl AGAIN!)

Which girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
Wow, here we go again...i love putting it your guys' hands though...lets me know who YOU want to see and not me. Vote Away

:couch:

tie

so the poll ended in a tie between kristen bell and maria sharpova...hmm, should we hold a one day vote off to see who "wins"

I already voted and my vote now is the same as before. Kristen Bell

Not sure what time zone the forum clocks are working in, so not sure whether the "one day" time limit has expired.

If it hasn't, I vote for Maria.

hey ladies and gents, sorry i havent really been able to be on the board as much as i'd like....been extremely busy the last few days

I want to know, do you want to see a poll with just maria and kristen? or a whole new poll?

zoe and lauren, sure, why not? lol

You could do that but if you go by those that posted after the poll closed, it looked like Kristen had more votes than Maria

happy

i'm happy for any story in this series lol if we do TMF members are we still going to be able to put pics in the story?

Hey all sorry about the long delay...i've been out of town the last week.

Things have been hectic the last few weeks...what I'm thinking of doing is wrapping up the story (not the whole turtelli thing, just the storyline) in one big story for the new year...it will feature a few hot celebrities, and will finally reveal who has the necklace. Any comments just shoot me a pm.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back