• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Clip Store PREVIEW

laney

TMF Expert
We made an investment into a "renfaire style" feet tickling chair and as soon as the weather is favorable here in NY (spring summer) we will be taking it out to public venues (parks, fairs, beaches) and tickling some very regular random girls in it. For now it will be hired models and done in the studio.

So far we have used it for 3 sessions and the attached clip is a preview of all 3 sessions combined. Hope you enjoy.
the new store is http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/16805

that sounds awesome about the random girls!!!!!! cant wait ill be buying those clips

Amazing idea. Can't wait for the random tickling! :smilestar

I just bought all three

Your work is seriously the best. Nothing else compares. Your chair is genius, looking forward to more of your work.

Your work is seriously the best. Nothing else compares. Your chair is genius, looking forward to more of your work.

Thank you for the kind words and for being a valued customer. I'm not sure I agree about the "best" part but I like to think we are in the top 5 thanks to Laney's skills and viciousness heh heh. You kind of look like some kind of "plant" post because of the registered user 1 post thing lol. But on the other hand it says your join date was March '06 so if its a case of you've just been a lurker and decided to make this your first post well then thanks 10fold because then that is truely a great compliment.

Looks great!!!:woot: I am glad to see you posting again and look forward to seeing your work.

Hey, great stuff! I don't often comment on clips but I picked up the ones for Kimberly and Megan today and they went straight to my favorites folder. I usually like a little less movement from the 'lees (maybe consider a knee strap for those stocks?), but as it is it got the job done extremely well. ;)

I'd recommend these clips to anyone. And btw, if you're a fan of "sorority initiations," it hardly takes any imagination at all to spin that scenario in your head as you watch them. :veryhappy

Thanks Ken and Laney,
-Q.

Great stuff and I'm lookoing forward for the new stuff in Spring. Keep it coming!

Regards
One and Only Sky Cpt.

Okay. You have made me an interested customer again. Your first model seems very ticklish on her feeties. Cant wait to download and best of luck.

We made an investment into a "renfaire style" feet tickling chair and as soon as the weather is favorable here in NY (spring summer) we will be taking it out to public venues (parks, fairs, beaches) and tickling some very regular random girls in it. For now it will be hired models and done in the studio.

So far we have used it for 3 sessions and the attached clip is a preview of all 3 sessions combined. Hope you enjoy.

A girl from Ecuador! :eek: My jaw almost dropped! I'm buying that clip, you have no idea how long I dreamt of a Ecuadorian girl being tickled! (I happen to have Ecuadorian blood in my veins). Plus those two other Miami hotties got my blood going! :bowing:

The stock looks perfect, I can't wait to see what you guys can do with the stocks outdoor. Nice purchase!

p.s.- Will you get Sofia's underarms too?

DK

Hey, great stuff! I don't often comment on clips but I picked up the ones for Kimberly and Megan today and they went straight to my favorites folder. I usually like a little less movement from the 'lees (maybe consider a knee strap for those stocks?), but as it is it got the job done extremely well. ;)

I'd recommend these clips to anyone. And btw, if you're a fan of "sorority initiations," it hardly takes any imagination at all to spin that scenario in your head as you watch them. :veryhappy

Thanks Ken and Laney,
-Q.

Favorites folder? Thank you that is quite a compliment! Will definetly consider getting those knees locked down as well.

A girl from Ecuador! :eek: My jaw almost dropped! I'm buying that clip, you have no idea how long I dreamt of a Ecuadorian girl being tickled! (I happen to have Ecuadorian blood in my veins). Plus those two other Miami hotties got my blood going! :bowing:

The stock looks perfect, I can't wait to see what you guys can do with the stocks outdoor. Nice purchase!

p.s.- Will you get Sofia's underarms too?

DK

Yes Sophia's underarms will be in the tickle torture horror house store soon. Thank you for the compliment.

Okay. You have made me an interested customer again. Your first model seems very ticklish on her feeties. Cant wait to download and best of luck.

Thank you. Yes Kimberly was very ticklish on her feet (and everywhere) She was the most ticklish of all 3.

Not Convinced

I thought the preview was fair at best, I'm sure I'll catch some flack for being honest. But seriously, that last girl in the preview has no future as an actor. All of the models have very cute feet.

B

I thought the preview was fair at best, I'm sure I'll catch some flack for being honest. But seriously, that last girl in the preview has no future as an actor. All of the models have very cute feet.

B

Well tickling has nothing to do with acting. At the same time your honesty is certainly appreciated. I think I blind person can see that she was the least ticklish of the 3. Keep in mind some people with not give you that great ticklish laughter and instead will squirm and squeal or squeak. But no acting no.

On a tickle scale of 1-10 they were as follows:

Kimberly-10
Megan-8
Sophia-6

Excellent idea, beautiful ticklees.

Please tie those knees and toes better...

The preview pictures looking very good and your renfaire style sounds like music in my ear :D Is it possible to tickle your girls in nylons in the stocks??

I wish you good luck with your store :D

The preview pictures looking very good and your renfaire style sounds like music in my ear :D Is it possible to tickle your girls in nylons in the stocks??

I wish you good luck with your store :D

Oh yes for sure there will be Nylon feet tickling in the renfaire chair upcoming.

Thanks Ken and Laney,
-Q.

Just bought the Kimberly clip. Love her tender, ticklish footbottoms. The gripe I have is that the ankle stock holes are to big. If not for the toe ties the foot will easily slip threw. Just to big. Other then that nice clip.

we will be taking it out to public venues (parks, fairs, beaches) and tickling some very regular random girls in it.

Really? Are you going to have these girls sign releases while telling them exactly what the videos are for, including the fact that you'll make money from selling them and that they're actually meant to be fetish videos? You think many random girls will be ok with this?

Really? Are you going to have these girls sign releases while telling them exactly what the videos are for, including the fact that you'll make money from selling them and that they're actually meant to be fetish videos? You think many random girls will be ok with this?

Good point.

Boris

Hey Laney - very nice, indeed - I would like to suggest, though, a lap belt to secure their bodies and a strap over the knees to reduce strain on the ankles as they struggle.

Great...I'm really looking forward to the random chicks on the street...can't wait...thanks alot...wonderful work

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back