• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recently happened tickling (true)

Elena

TMF Novice
Hi all,
I wish to convert you all a recently happened tickling "accident" which overcame me in a medical surgery. I'm a recruit at the police services. And one of the conditions that have to be fullfilled is that you pass succesfully a medical surgery.

So, I went some days ago to the local doctor to become a medical paper. Therefor the doctor examined almost my entire body. I had to lay on her "table" with only underwear and bra on.

Then she started to check my body. She streaked and felt alongside my bare belly and sides, to check if everything could be ok to serve within police services. BUT: if you know from yourself you are ticklish... you know this could cause some little "problems". So immediately after I felt her hands upon my body I startet twisting lightly. She (the doctor) had to giggle on my reaction and said: mmm, ticklishness is not the best thing for a future cop :)) Actualy she is perhaps right... but what can u do about ticklishness, loool
So I just had to endure her further touches. By every fingertip and hand from her on my upperbody I had to twist and giggle, it only took 30 or somewhat seconds. But oooohhh, that tickled soooo much.

So I thought, finally she's done. But then she said: let's have a look if your feet are ok. Then I shuddered, realizing once more how ticklish my feet are. And I was of course laying barefoot. She started feeling at my toes, they immediately curled in ticklish reaction. But just as if she really teased me with my ticklishness she bended my toes backwards and "checked" them... I was really laughing and trying to controll it useless. I think the persons who wer waiting at the room next door where wondering why all that laughter was needed for :)). Then my soles were checked... and that was it, the doctor really had to take my ticklish feet firmly so she would not receive an unwanted "kick". I was laughing soooo hard... but that's all needed for a good medical check-up :) Then she also controlled if my knees were allright, she probbed them a little, which also make me giggle and twist...

Finally the medical check-up was done and I got my attest. Of course this "tickling" wasn't on purpose... but I'm sure the doctor had her silent laughter about the whole thing.

Mmm, I hope I won't have any stomach complaints in the future... so a next "check-up" will be not necessary anymore :))

Many greetings and I hope you had to "giggle" at least when reading what overcame me recently,
Elena
xxx

sounds like you had a good laugh ;)

Well done on your yahoo club, by the way.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back