• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Travels, Second Homecomings. Peaks And Valleys. And, Ups And Downs

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys took to the road for the first time that season. The road trip was a winning one, but inconsistent. The team began by losing two of three games in New York, before winning two of three games in both Atlanta, and Houston. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, their second homestand of the season, against the teams from Middle America.
While the Good Guys were away, a few problems developed. Mitch had been incredibly hot with his hitting during the season's first nine games. Now, as the Good Guys hit the road, the star right fielder began to experience a dose of reality. There would be times he would step to the plate and display the prowess of an All Star, while there would be other occasions where he would strike out, or make a weak out, and look lost. Many star hitters often performed at a higher level in home games, with fans cheering them on, instead of hissing for them to do poorly, as the opposing fans did in road games. During those series of games, however, the discrepancy with which Mitch was performing, compared to his performance at home the previous week, was almost alarming. In fact, Elmont Koehler was so alarmed, that he actually gave Mitch a rest day, in the Sunday afternoon game in Houston, to allow his star right fielder time to chill. Both Mitch, and the media, thought it was too early to make such a drastic move, but the normally docile Elmont berated the media after that Sunday game, a loss. "I called Lee, and we discussed it. Mitch looks out of sync, and I wanted him to rest. Lee sees all the games on television, even when he's not with us on the road, and he agreed. I dont manage my ballclub according to how the media says, or my star players. If Mitch has a problem with it, he is more than welcome to come to my office, and discuss it with me privately. I'm an open minded manager, and I want to hear my players concerns" Elmont said.
The next night, the Good Guys were to open a nine game homestand, with a game against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson would be pitching. Mitch arrived at the ballpark at 430, for the 735 game, and went to Elmont's office. "El, can we talk?" Mitch asked. "Sure, come in, sit" Elmont said. Mitch entered the office, and sat down. "May I ask why you benched me?" Mitch said. "Yes, of course. Look, it's no secret that you weren't hitting like you normally do on that trip. You were not Mitch. Even though we've only played 18 games, I wanted you to have a day off. I know you want to be out there 162 games a year, and, believe me, Mitch, with your bat and glove, I want you out there as much as possible. However, there are going to be times that I know you're going to want to play, and I will rest you. Not often, but if you are in a slump, or the second game of a doubleheader if any, the night before the playoffs, etc. I'm a reasonable guy. We'll work it out" Elmont said. "Okay, I understand. Ah, am I playing tonight? We;re home, and Kate is pitching,... so" Mitch began Elmont laughed: "Yes, Mitchell, you're in there. Usual position, number three, batting third, like always. Go out there and get us some hits" Elmont said. "Okay, El, and thanks" Mitch said, leaving the office.
That night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand with a game against Pittsburgh. Mitch was in right field, and got a base hit. More importantly, Kate Hudson was Kate Hudson, scattering five hits, as the Good Guys got her only three runs, which were enough, as Kate pitched a complete game, 3-0 shutout. Gil Bellows pitched the following night. Paradise got two runs in the first inning, and two in the eighth. Bellows allowed one run in his eight innings, combining with Hayden, as Mitch got another base hit, in a 4-1 Good Guy win. Charlize Theron took the mound on Wednesday night, and got hammered, allowing five runs in five innings, as Paradise scored no runs, and lost, 5-0.
Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi appeared at counesling. "Mitch and I are okay in our relationship right now, but Mitchell doesnt look like Mitchell at the plate. He's getting single hits, but he's not himself. I'm concerned. I hope it improves. I know it's early, but...." Naomi said.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell pitched, and she got hit hard, giving up six runs, in four innings, as Paradise could not recover, and dropped the game, 6-4, their second loss in a row. The team was very concerned heading into Saturday's start with Rachel Leigh Cook. Cook, as usual, got demolished, allowing five runs in three innings. The Good Guys, however, had their hitting shoes on that night. They had a 6-1 lead at one point, only to see it cut to 6-5. Ed Burns hit a big homer in the sixth to give Paradise insurance, and then, Koehler played bullpen musical chairs, needing to use several relievers, before bringing in Hayden to save the day, in a 7-5 Good Guy win. Paradise needed a big effort from Kate Hudson on Sunday afternoon, a sunny dry day, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys scored three early runs, before Kate took over. She allowed a run in the seventh, before the Good Guys scored another one in their half of the inning. Kate allowed another run in the eighth. The Good Guys got a homer from third baseman Michael, and then, in the ninth, over the crowd's objections, Elmont brought in Hayden to save the game, and save it she did, in a 5-2 Good Guy win, that featured an eight inning, nine strikeout effort in the win by Kate.
St Louis visited Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday, and was done in by three errors, in a 4-3 loss. Charlize had the ball on Tuesday. Charlize pitched very well, allowing only two runs in eight innings, but the Good Guys could not score enough, and were defeated, 2-1. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, warm, 85 degree Paradise Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in a game the Good Guys badly wanted to win. This time, Neve held her own, allowing but two runs into the sixth. Paradise trailed, 3-2 in the sixth, before scoring three times. After the bullpen gave back a run in the seventh, Hilary Duff and Hayden shut the door the rest of the way, as Paradise came up with a 5-4 win, to complete a winning five and four homestand. The team was far from at their best, as inconsistencies were showing. As they packed to head to Pittsburgh, manager Koehler hoped his team would find some magic.
In the meantime, the team held its second tickle party of the year, following the win against the Cubs on Saturday night. The featured lee would be a female Asian pedicurist, who always seemed to tickle the Good Guys female members feet, during pedicures, whether inadvertantly or not, and now,the girls, and the team, wanted revenge. The pedicurist was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bikini bathingsuit. Neve Campbell began the tickle on the pedicurist's neck with fingers, as the pretty Asian's head swirved from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Working down, Hilary Duff was next, tickling the pedicurist on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she began to thrash:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHE! Moving down, Rachel Leigh Cook was the next ler, attacking the pedicurist on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as she bucked:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch and Naomi positioned themselves at the pedicurist's pretty bare feet. Each taking a foot in hand, the couple tickled the pedicurist's feet with fingers, feathers, electric toothbrushes, and some ice, over her soles and toes. The pedicurist went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! OMG DOUBLE BARREL ON THE FEET IS SO BAD! I GIVE UP! PLEASE NO MORE! MY FEET ARE SOOOO TICKLISH! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the attractive pedicurist was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "I hope your hitting picks up on this trip. Stay calm, and try to relax. You are a great hitter, and you can do this" Naomi said. "Thank you, your support means a lot. Take care of yourself. I'll see you in ten days, and I will miss you" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
So, it had been a homestand that was decent, but not up to usual Good Guys standards. Hopefully Mitch would be able to pick up his inconsistent hitting. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well even if Mitch is in a bit of a slump we all know that he will get out of it. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, Mitch has been in a slump. Hopefully he will come out of it.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back