• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - New clip 11/26/07: Bri on the Tickle Table! (MM/F, bare feet)

quinn65

Verified
Hey folks,

We've been kicking around some ideas among the LOL staff to improve our clips, so you'll start seeing some changes in the next few releases.

One change is that we'll be making clips on our site shorter (therefore cheaper) and higher quality. Starting now, all new clips posted will be around 5-7 minutes and rendered as HDV 1080/60i @ 1440x1080. If you'd like to get a clip and this won't work for you, please let me know and as I get requests I'll post lower quality versions out there.

We may still post an occasional "epic" length clip like the one we did not long ago with Lynn, but for the most part we'll aim for what I've described above.

Also, there's a strong contingent of LOL models who feel that you all might like to see clips start with 20-30 seconds of them getting tied up or strapped in as the case may be. We didn't get that done for the clips I'll post today, but we'll start going back to that more often in the future, assuming a lot of you agree. ;)

Finally, we should be branching out soon with some new models (hopefully...got a few in the works) and contraptions. You'll see the new "tickle table" in today's clips. We're also planning to try a mummy wrap before long, as well as...god willing...multiple ticklees. We'll figure that one out yet!

So this first new clip of the evening is our lovely & favorite teacher Brianna, on the new tickle table, being driven slowly insane by some guys from the LOL staff tickling her feet. :D

Enjoy!
-Q.

Attachments

• briguys1.jpg
    briguys1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 871
  • briguys2.jpg
    briguys2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 819
  • briguys3.jpg
    briguys3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 669
Hey folks,

We've been kicking around some ideas among the LOL staff to improve our clips, so you'll start seeing some changes in the next few releases.

One change is that we'll be making clips on our site shorter (therefore cheaper) and higher quality. Starting now, all new clips posted will be around 5-7 minutes and rendered as HDV 1080/60i @ 1440x1080. If you'd like to get a clip and this won't work for you, please let me know and as I get requests I'll post lower quality versions out there.

We may still post an occasional "epic" length clip like the one we did not long ago with Lynn, but for the most part we'll aim for what I've described above.

Also, there's a strong contingent of LOL models who feel that you all might like to see clips start with 20-30 seconds of them getting tied up or strapped in as the case may be. We didn't get that done for the clips I'll post today, but we'll start going back to that more often in the future, assuming a lot of you agree. ;)

Finally, we should be branching out soon with some new models (hopefully...got a few in the works) and contraptions. You'll see the new "tickle table" in today's clips. We're also planning to try a mummy wrap before long, as well as...god willing...multiple ticklees. We'll figure that one out yet!

So this first new clip of the evening is our lovely & favorite teacher Brianna, on the new tickle table, being driven slowly insane by some guys from the LOL staff tickling her feet. :D

Enjoy!
-Q.
Great to see more ideas and more of the beautiful ladies of LOL. I hope you sell a bunch of the tickle table clips with the nice vulnerable soles...

The mummy tickling sounds great. Also, looking forward to more tied toes and any new contraptions you guys dream up...

Dude ... Awesome Table!!!

Great bondage device you guys have managed to cobble together , quinn65. I love the position the feet are in ... nice & locked tight w/the soles facing up ... so vulnerable to some delicious tickle-torment.

Sweet clip , too ... Bri is a great LEE ... w/VERY lovely soles! Thanks so much for delivering yet another beaut of a clip.

you guys have definitely got your ish together.
Best new video company of 2007.

Oh.My.God...

She was well and truly trapped :eek: :eek: :eek:

Great idea and wow amazing clip :tickle: Thank you :)

Thanks

Wow, thanks for all the great feedback and comments on both Bri and the new table! I don't know if we're the best, but we're sure having a lot of fun. ;)

Like so many 'lees, Bri is a really fun and cool person, and I know she'll be doing clips as long as we're at this. She's even working on a couple of her friends to join in! :woot:

As for the table, Bri and H&K provided some improvement ideas after its maiden voyage on this shoot, and it'll definitely be back. Hivoltage mentioned toes, and future improvements will definitely involve toe-tying. (Look carefully at the pics and clips from Bri's session and you'll see the toe-tying apparatus...we just didn't use it this time.) The table's designed to be used in a lot of different...configurations...so in coming months you'll probably see it around quite a bit.

Glad you all enjoyed the clips!

Take care,
-Q.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back