• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - New clip 11/26/07 - H&K vs Bri on the Tickle Table! (F/F, bare feet, spanking!)

quinn65

Verified
LOL - New clip 11/26/07 - H&K vs Bri on the Tickle Table! (F/F, bare feet, spanking!)

Hiya,

Time for today's clip #2. Now H&K takes over torturing Bri on the tickle table. Her nails get a whole new set of reactions out of poor Bri. And there's something about this table that seems to push peoples' spanking buttons (no pun intended), as H&K lets loose on Bri's butt and feet with a few well-placed smacks to spice up the tickling! The preview is medium quality, but the clip on the site is full HDV.

Hope you like it!
-Q.

Attachments

• brihandk1.jpg
    brihandk1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,164
  • brihandk2.jpg
    brihandk2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 604
Wow ...

Another stupendous clip , quinn65 ... you guys are hitting on all cylinders. Great stuff!

Thanks for posting!

Wow ...

Another stupendous clip , quinn65 ... you guys are hitting on all cylinders. Great stuff!

Thanks for posting!

And thanks for all the feedback! Everyone here truly appreciates it.

-Q.

Great clip.She seems like quite the tickler. :veryhappy

Great clip.She seems like quite the tickler. :veryhappy

Oh, H&K is an evil tickler. Poor Bri...

The only tickler at LOL who's more feared is Elaine, most famously seen tickling Rhianna in her first clip. She's been in and out of other clips since. Never on the recieving end, though. Elaine is probably the most ticklish of our group, but she's sorta camera shy... :dropatear

-Q.

p.s. I did sneak up and tickle Elaine briefly on camera in one of the clips posted just before Halloween...Rhianna's return to the tickle chair I think.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back