• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL - New clip 11/26/07 - Bri vs H&K on the Tickle Table! (F/F, feet, butt, spanking)

quinn65

Verified
LOL - New clip 11/26/07 - Bri vs H&K on the Tickle Table! (F/F, feet, butt, spanking)

Hi,

Ok, the third and final clip tonight is one of our favorites ever as Bri finally gets a (sober) chance for revenge on H&K. Locked onto the tickle table in a skin-tight *catwoman costume*, poor H&K can't move as Bri starts tickling her feet. But then we discover a tiny rip in the costume's lining, which allows for some experimental butt tickling. The experiment pays off big time as Bri finds this to be H&K's new total fold-like-a-lawn-chair weak spot! :shock: H&K goes ballistic as David joins in to help Bri tickle her feet and butt at the same time. And of course they can't help but to throw in some spanking. Think of it...an attorney in a skin-tight catwoman costume at your mercy...wouldn't you? =)

I really struggled with the preview clip on this one. Tried to sort of tell the story... Some of the butt tickling in this clip just about put H&K through the roof. Anyway, I hope I did it justice. Especially if you're an H&K fan, this is a must-have.

Enjoy!
-Q.

Attachments

• handkbri1.jpg
    handkbri1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,295
  • handkbri2.jpg
    handkbri2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 960
  • handkbri3.jpg
    handkbri3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 744
  • handkbri4.jpg
    handkbri4.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,123
Hi,

Ok, the third and final clip tonight is one of our favorites ever as Bri finally gets a (sober) chance for revenge on H&K. Locked onto the tickle table in a skin-tight *catwoman costume*, poor H&K can't move as Bri starts tickling her feet. But then we discover a tiny rip in the costume's lining, which allows for some experimental butt tickling. The experiment pays off big time as Bri finds this to be H&K's new total fold-like-a-lawn-chair weak spot! :shock: H&K goes ballistic as David joins in to help Bri tickle her feet and butt at the same time. And of course they can't help but to throw in some spanking. Think of it...an attorney in a skin-tight catwoman costume at your mercy...wouldn't you? =)

I really struggled with the preview clip on this one. Tried to sort of tell the story... Some of the butt tickling in this clip just about put H&K through the roof. Anyway, I hope I did it justice. Especially if you're an H&K fan, this is a must-have.

Enjoy!
-Q.

Thank you!!:bowing:

Love the Table!!
And the laughter!!
You guys rock!:bouncybou

Yeah ...

Your guys' clips definitely scratch that itch I need scratched , quinn65. H&K in a skin-tight *catwoman* costume ...? ... delicious!!! :D

Thanks for another gem of a clip!

Thanks

Thanks guys! I was just online with H&K and shared your comments, and it really made her day! Glad you liked it...

Take care,
-Q.

Please allow me to critique....

As a good paying customer and fan of your work, I must say that while the scene and premise are great, the overall 'tickle torture' is not there. Its almost as if the girls have gotten somewhat used to the tickling......there is almost as much chatter in the vid clips as there is tickling. Now I dont mind paying for good clips, but in my opinion, I think you need to step it up. I have many many clips from other clips4sale sites that are awesome tickle clips, including tight bondage, orgasms from tickling...........etc. Im not saying that YOU need to incorporate those things, however...............................

:)

Please allow me to critique....

As a good paying customer and fan of your work, I must say that while the scene and premise are great, the overall 'tickle torture' is not there. Its almost as if the girls have gotten somewhat used to the tickling......there is almost as much chatter in the vid clips as there is tickling. Now I dont mind paying for good clips, but in my opinion, I think you need to step it up. I have many many clips from other clips4sale sites that are awesome tickle clips, including tight bondage, orgasms from tickling...........etc. Im not saying that YOU need to incorporate those things, however...............................

:)

(edit)

smg,

I know you've bought our stuff before and I appreciate the feedback. I had posted a longer reply here earlier but thought of something I should ask first: are you commenting on the preview clips or the full clips? Just want to be sure I answer the right questions... ;)

Thanks!
-Q.

Last edited:
Oh MY GOD!!!!! Q, you got H&K in a CATWOMAN outfit?!?!

(thump)

I lost oxygen to my head.... you are my hero bro and I was going to ask if you could get my favorite LOL gal in the new Tickle table and here she is... in a Catwoman outfit!

(thump)

Must...get...air...into.. brain....

Must reach wallet... before run out of air.....

DK

p.s.- everytime I see anything Catwoman, H&K will come to my mind!

Really good job in capturing both the fetish and fantasy. Kudos!

JD

Great clip, gotta love a chick in a cat woman outfit, lol, especially one as hot as H&K. Didn't look like she had a lot of 'superhero-like' luck though, with the hole in the costume, and it proving to be a very ticklish spot and all, great stuff though. Also, in reply to what smg said, I myself actually like there to be some chit-chat, and talking in the clips, it just makes them more 'friendly' or something, lol.

Thanks guys! We thought this one would go over pretty well, and it's good to see you all like it. We learn more every time...

DK, that's hilarious! :blaugh: Great reply. We thought about you when we made this since you've been such a big H&K fan. She really got a kick out of your note when I showed it to her. Thanks!

-Q.

I like the device used to keep her restrained. Very cool!

I also like the latex...and the ass spank...**SMACK**!

=]

I loved it when she screamed this isn't in my contract! She's soo beautiful and sexy and soo ticklish sooo amazing. Great Job, I'm buying this one!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back