• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle chair on stern

TK 81

TMF Expert
former tna girl and playboy playmate leticia cline was put in the chair and if you seen her she is hotter than hell

I posted a link for Leticia Cline along with Howard Stern's email address in the discussion forum. Let's email Howard and tell him how happy we are that he finally brought out the tickle chair from retirement.
She laughed a little but said she was doing a really good job of holding it in.

OMG, that is awesome! Leticia is absolutely georgeous. I've seen her on TNA wrestling. I hope they tickled her feet, (although Howard sucks at tickling feet.) I hope someone has a clip.

Stern

The usual bad tickling of non ticklish girls on Stern. After years of not doing any tickling he finally pulls out the tickle chair and its a bust. The girl was not ticklish,most of it was her not even laughing at all. It was another letdown from Stern,she was not that ticklish if at all. Maybe the tickle chair will be back out in 2010....

The usual bad tickling of non ticklish girls on Stern. After years of not doing any tickling he finally pulls out the tickle chair and its a bust. The girl was not ticklish,most of it was her not even laughing at all. It was another letdown from Stern,she was not that ticklish if at all. Maybe the tickle chair will be back out in 2010....

Can we seriously drop that? Everytime this happens on stern, somebody has to bring that up. Mainstream is mainstream, alright? Anyway its up on the on demand channel so I'm hoping somebody just like with the penthouse girls, girls gone wild and carmen electra can get this clip

stern

tk-Not ticklish is not ticklish..mainstream or not..it's not good at all.

You know, most of the times, the reactions to the tickling on Stern are pretty standard. People are so used to the overblown, exaggerated reactions of people being tickled in videos made specifically for tickle fetishists, that they forget what the average ticklish reaction is really like in the real world. It's time for a little reality check, here. just because somebody doesn't go ballistic like in your fantasies, doesn't mean that it isn't worth vieweing for some of us. I don't really want to see people going absolutely horribly hysterical at the slightest touch. it's fake and ridiculous. i'd rather see a genuine reaction any day.

Hey, that girl Gina from Survivor wasn't that much because she wasn't ticklish but some people still liked it for the sake of her being in that chair. This is no different. Because of who she is, I want to see it for the sake of it being her. That's the only reason I'm requesting the video of it now that it's up.

Seriously, what is your problem? Two threads you're starting something. Anyway pics are on the stern site of her in the chair.

lol i dont have a problem im just saying

and if you know there are pics ont he site why not post em here ?

In TK discution it was reported she was tickled more when she was on the symbion (or what ever that thing is called) maybe they should find a ways to combind the Tickle Chair with the Symbion.

You know, most of the times, the reactions to the tickling on Stern are pretty standard. People are so used to the overblown, exaggerated reactions of people being tickled in videos made specifically for tickle fetishists, that they forget what the average ticklish reaction is really like in the real world. It's time for a little reality check, here. just because somebody doesn't go ballistic like in your fantasies, doesn't mean that it isn't worth vieweing for some of us. I don't really want to see people going absolutely horribly hysterical at the slightest touch. it's fake and ridiculous. i'd rather see a genuine reaction any day.

damn, who you been tickling? Every girl I've tickled goes ballistic (if they are ticklish, most are). I honestly think most of the vids have girls who show LESS reactions then what I'm used to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back