• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alison vs. The Hourglass (A Blast From The Past!)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
If you've been coming to Stuck In The Stocks for a while, you may remember Alison, the tiny blonde thing for whom the stocks were originally built. She has always been one of the top-sellers in the store, and she's always been a joy to tickle until she goes crazy in the stocks. Well, we're still trying to get her back in them -- she's quite a distance away, with a very busy new life -- but in the meantime, we managed to find some video of her back before we had the technology and processor speed we have now!

This is a newly remastered version of a session she did back two years ago where I locked her in the stocks and gave her an hourglass with fifteen minutes' worth of sand in it, and told her she'd be tickled *mercilessly* until all the sand ran out. This clip is the first half, where I take the flosser -- she HATES IT -- and I torture every part of her feet, from the sensitive ball of her foot to the tops and inbetween her toes, while all she can do is hold the glass and agonizingly see how much longer she'll have to endure! Given that she begs, whines, howls and PLEADS how much she can't take it, she just has to suffer through it!

This clip, unlike the earlier Alison clips, is at a full 640x480 size, and you can clearly hear my taunting and teasing, and her begging for it to end! Until we can get her back in the stocks again to meet all the new and evil toys, please enjoy this blast from the past of Alison's timed torment!

It's now posted at Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Man, those feet are well-tied and immobilized. If there were many other producers who locked up their 'lees feet like that and tormented their helpless soles (for 20 minutes!), I'd have to get a second job just to buy all of the clips.

The great majority of foot tickling clips (by most producers) still require one of the 'lers hands to hold the 'lees foot still for the bulk of the clip. That's what rope is for (or Velcro (tm)!) - two free tickling hands.

Not "Stuck in the Stocks". Two free hands for tickle torture at all times. And plenty of torturous tickling devices.

Another nice clip, knismo.

I love it to see your girls tied up into the stocks. You tied the girls up without any chance to escape and than you tickle them without any mercy. This is what i like.

Knismo, keep your good work!

Before I download, can somebody confirm whether this is M/F or F/F?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back