• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cathonian Tickle Story (alien/m and aliens x4/m)

Tkljay

the following story depicts alien tickle abuse of an unsuspecting human that they have abducted from his home to further study human's response to certain stimuli...enjoy b/c you'll love who the lee is....ME!!!

I awoke with a start, tried to lift myself off from where I was laying, and found that I couldn't. My arms and legs, I found were strapped down to some sort of exam table. I screamed, "HELP! HELP ME!...ANYBODY!...HELP!" Then, a door opened across the room, facing me. A figure stood in the light behind it, casting a shadow so I couldn't see it's face, but the outline of the shadow proved that whoever it was, was a woman.

She started toward me, speaking as calmly as she could, "Welcome to my examination table. You know, usually they allow me to work with the females of your species.." Species? I thought. She continued talking as she drew closer, "...this is certainly a treat for me. Now, I read your thoughts, and according to you, you wouldn't mind if I got close to you, so..." she paused, as she got close enough for me to see her face, which looked like a human, except for the pointed ears on the top with the light brown fur covering them and extending to the sides of her face. She looked to me like a cat-person.

She continued to talk, "...from your thoughts, I look familiar to the species on your planet that you call 'cats'. I have seen the similarities in appearances, except for the fact that I don't lick myself clean or eat that disgusting food. Other than that, I could see your point."

"What are you gonna do to me?" I asked, in a visably shaking voice.

"Don't worry, human male. I'm not gonna hurt you in any way. I'm just gonna test your body to see and study how it reacts to certain types of 'pleasure'. I believe you won't have a problem with that, like all the other females did, begging me to stop because it was too much for them..." as she spoke, she stroked the long nails of her right hand/paw lightly on my chest, which tickled a little bit, so I moved a little bit on my right side as best I could.

She noticed my motion and added her other hand/paw. Then she started to snake them down my chest to the top of my stomach. I giggled a little bit then, but it didn't tickle enough to make me laugh out loud. Once again, she noticed this.

"What is it?", she said in a sort of sing-song voice, "does that tickle?"

I froze in shock at what she just said. Her kind knows about tickling? At that point, I was petrified at the thought of her tickling my naked body with those nails and God knows what other appendages she may have and use to her advantage. Then, I remembered she said that she could read my mind...oh no!

I looked back at her, saying nothing. Then, I saw a sparkle in her eyes, and a smile spread over her full lips. Then...she attacked!

She used both hands/paws and lightly scratched all over my stomach and sides. Almost immediately, I started laughing...

"Hahaha!!!!...Stop!!!...yes, that tickles!...hahaha!" I screamed with laughter.

"Aww, poor ticklish humanoid. Do you like my nails? They tickle so badly don't they? As you humans say, 'Tickle tickle tickle!'"

Oh My God! She knows how to verbally tease, too! I'm in for it now!...NOOOOO!!!

"Well, stop giving me so much information, then I will stop. But until you do, I'm gonna explore all over your ticklish body...gootchie gootchie goo!...Awww! Look how you squirm! Now, you were thinking of some other appendage I could use? Well, there's this..." and she lifted within eye sight...her tail!

"...Now, where should I put my tail?...hmmm! I know, I'll let you decide! But right now, lets see if you're ticklish anywhere else on your body..." She started to drag those horribly long nails all around my waist, lightly pinching the extra skin around it.

At this point, I thought I was gonna die! I couldn't take anymore of this torture! I was definitely gonna die if she added that dreadfully furry tail in the mix...big mistake thinking about that, because that's what she did...she further probed my mind as to where she could most effectively use her tail...and found the spot.

She wrapped the entire length of her tail around both of my feet and started to stroke it up and down my soles, while using the end of it to tickle in between each toe, taking brief 10-second pauses with each of them.

I was in ticklish agony! I couldn't take anymore punishment! I felt I was about to faint...then, all of a sudden, the tickling stopped. What a sigh of relief! I was still sort of giggling when she backed off. Before I could stop myself, I thought, "Why'd she stop?"

"Oh, you want some more?" she asked. "Well, maybe later on. But right now, you need some refreshment....I'll be back with something for you to drink." and with that, she left...and I blacked out...

I woke up again, hoping that it was just a dream. Then, I saw her again, leaning over me with a half-smile. "Oh, you're awake! Good, I was beginning to worry that I took it too far...sorry about that. I tend to enjoy tickling so much that I forget that you humans can't take it like us. Anyways, here's what I promised you...a drink. Hope you like strawberry milkshakes..."

"Strawberry milkshakes!?! You mean you actually drink the same things as we 'humans'? How? Where?..." I asked. I was really interested in her answer, and I let her know by thinking so.

"Well, we have a food/drink synthizer that helps accomodate our guests, and make them feel at home, as you humans say. If you wish, I could go back and have the synthizer create the perfect meal for you", she said.

I took a drink and said, "No thanks, I'm not hungry yet...so, let's continue with your studies so you can take me home."

"You really wish to continue? Because all I was gonna do is test your reflexes and tickle you some more, if you were up to it."

"I'm ready", I said. "Give me your best shot!", speaking with full confidence. I wasn't about to make myself look like a weakling. I was confident enough that I thought that she could send some of her other female researchers in to it. She giggled...

"Really? You're that confident?...Okay, I'll send for my 3 assistants." She walked over to the wall next to the door that she initially entered into and pressed a red button. It made a short buzzing sound and almost automatically, 3 shadows entered through the door.

"Okay, fellow Cathonians. This subject has been given the test and he feels he could take some more of it and has even dared me to call for you to help tickle him. Are you prepared for the challenge?"

"Yes, m'am!" all 3 females applied.

"Then, take your positions around the male earthling." she ordered. With that, they all surrounded me. There was a grey colored cat-like person (or Cathonian) who took her position next to my left side, one hand poised over my left underarm and one over my left stomach. A golden brown Cathonian took position to my right side, with her hands in a similar pattern. A white Cathonian took her position over the middle of my body, hands poised at my waist. While the leader, of course, took positions at my worst tickle spot, my feet.

"Before I order them to begin, my name is Cathrine, spelled with a 'C', not a 'K'. The one to your left is Christy, the one to your right is Cathy, the one at your waist is Sara."

I thought, Sara?...that's funny. I figured that since they are like cats and the others names started with a 'C', that she would have a similar name...that's funny! They must have read my mind again, because all 4 of them started with a "Meow!!!", I think they did that just to tease me...but anyways, all 4 of them tickled relentlessly! Within 5 minutes, I was wondering to myself how in the hell did I get myself into this? What was I thinking?

The leader, Cathrine replied, "I don't know...what were you thinking?...hehehe! Tickle tickle tickle!...gootchie gootchie goo!"
The others followed suit, almost taunting me in unison....

Then, I felt twin tales stroking my soles, along with the ten nails scratching at my toes and heels. I thought Cathrine tickling me with her tail by herself was bad, but now 2 of them! I couldn't help but think about what it would feel like if all 4 of them used their tails, along with their nails...and lived to regret it...

As you could've guessed it, they automatically used their tails all over my body. Christy (the one at my left) used her tail to tease behind my left ear and neck. Cathy ( the one at my right) also used her tail to tickle my right ear and the right side of my neck. Sara (the one at my waist) used her tail to tickle my belly, inner thighs, and knees in a continuous order. Cathrine used her tail to tickle the balls of my feet and my heels, while she used her nails to lightly scratch my soles. I started to buck wildly now and then the unthinkable happened!...I passed out.

I woke back up again, thinking I would still be in the same place as before, tied down while all 4 continued to work all over my body, probably adding to the torture my adding some sexuality to the mix. But, as I was waking up fully, I saw that I was naked on my own bed, body full of sweat. I was HOME!!!

I got up and felt something sleek fall off my chest. It was a piece of paper and it said:

Dear Earthling Jason,

Myself and my assistants had a great time tickling you til you passed out. I had ordered them to help me put you in my spaceship, and I took you home. Luckily, it was nightfall like last time, so no one on your planet saw me. Hope you enjoyed your visit and hopefully this time you will be taken on your own accord the same time next year...

Til Then, Have Fun Dreaming About It, Your "Long Distance Friend",

CATHRINE
CHRISTY
CATHY &
SARA

More fictional stories like this to come...I PROMISE!!!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back