• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet of Tristan Tickled 3 - Tickling-Post.com, M/F, November 28, 2007

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
You gotta see this preview clip. Face and soles both looking right at ya.

Honestly TVS, I don't know how in the past you controlled your self in not using your mouth on those models soles like you did with Tristan.
I could never do clips cuz I could not cage myself with soles in my face like that.

Nice clip!

DK

RIght on, man! This is the one I'm going to get, once I get paid!!! Definitely!! Looks like great work, and I always love it when you surprise them with the mouth on their foot....and then start finger tickling their sole as well, that must drive 'em crazy!!

You're always bringing up your old threads for self-promotion. It's annoying as hell.

Laughing?? ... or Screaming??

TvVidSpaGuy (pick a color, any color),

Whoa!! Man, how did Tristan slip by me?? FINALLY, some TRULY ticklish giggles and LAUGHTER!! ... and I'm a sucker for gorgeous brunettes. Tristan is simply smokin'!! Anyway, I just ordered the clip, damn you ... I should just send you a f@*kn blank check, already :sadcry:

BTW ... Kyle, I'm TOTALLY not trying to tick you off any further by re-re-bumping an old thread ... but so much shit flies through here it's hard to keep up with it all. Besides, w/o these producers throwing out all these FREE clips and pics, this place would be a friggin desert ... (plus this producer answers most of his posters back, and asks us what WE want to see). Again, no offense, but I have to agree with what Oscar said. These guys ARE running a business ... and I think they deserve SOME clout here. In my case, if I catch an old thread that I've seen pop up again, I just keep movin ...

... BUT, anyway, back to Tristan :wub:

Just curious as to how people feel about ticklish laughter vs. screaming?

It was a TOTAL turn-on to see her reactions and hear the melody of her truly "ticklish laughter" ... plus someone else had mentioned in a prior thread that a LOT of the tickling material being produced today ranks right up there with "the classics" ... except for some of the SCREAMERS. I couldn't agree more, on both counts ... and though I do realize by their reactions that these women ARE extremely ticklish ... it's still a big turn off for me if they sound as if they're getting singed by a Branding Iron :shake: ... no matter how sexy they are.

Any opinions on this? Anybody?? :illogical

Thanks a lot for reading ... (sorry, got a bit carried away!)

:mhorns:

H&E

Last edited:
Wow...

Honestly, I think I'm in love with this girl....so Beautiful AND ticklish....This is by far my all time favorite clip out of anything I have ever seen. Way to go on this one!!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back