• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clip Update 11/28/07

TMJ Productions

1st Level Yellow Feather
"Manda in the Tickle Chair"

Manda is in the tickle chair for some great non-stop tickling!!
She pretty darn ticklish everywhere!

Her soft soles get tickkled with the usually tools as well as fingers!!

Manda laughs herself silly going from giggles, to laughing, to cackles, to full blown explosive laughter, and finally silent laughs!

The finale features knee tickling and an amazing tickle attack on her ribs that sends her into oblivion!!

Please enjoy the preview clip and picture!!

Peace,
TMJ Productions

Full clip is here:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14418

Well, but you have to admit that in the preview she could have gotten her hand out, had she wanted to. So I guess she can deal with it. :) Nonetheless, thx for the preview. I hope to see some good f/f tickling again.

Well, but you have to admit that in the preview she could have gotten her hand out, had she wanted to. So I guess she can deal with it. :) Nonetheless, thx for the preview. I hope to see some good f/f tickling again.

Right when we finished the shoot, she pulled her hands right out!
Said, "That was tough to keep my hands in there!"
She has been back 5 times to shoot, she really digs being tickled!
Gotta love it!

Gotta love it? Darn right. A girl who can free herself but chooses not to is an A in my book.

Im just discovering your clips, TMJ. Checking out the previews as we speak. Looks like great work!

I love that postion - I guess it's probably to do with the type of vulnerability. Nice stuff - thanks. :rotate:

Great previews from what I saw. Seems like you find the models who enjoy being tickled more than most. Thats always great!

Alright, Im done heaping praise... For now :)

My goal, being a ticklee/tickler my whole life and a lurker and rare poster here and at other tickle sites is to create clips that I would watch and enjoy!
If the model is not ticklish or even semi-ticklish, it gets thrown out!
I've been lucky to find 5 or 6 ladies who really enjoy the whole experience!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back