• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dixiee - Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes

Bondo

TMF Master
The title of this clip describes where Dixiee is most ticklish on her body...pretty much everywhere! First I bind her ankles together to keep her somewhat immobilized. I start the tickling at her neck, move down to her mid section, to her legs and knees, and onto her pretty feet which I attack with a hair brush.

This my first experiment with bondage and with upper body tickling. I (and Dixiee too) had so much fun with the U/B tickling that I may be doing more.

Click Here for a Sample Clip

Click Here for the Full Length Clip

Just thought I'd give this a bump, Dixiee is adorable, with a terrific giggle and laugh, and gorgeous feet to view and tickle, too. Bravo, and encore? ;)

Thanks Smiley. She does have a great laugh and a great attitude about being tickled.

Next up for Dixiee:
~ Nylon Ripping TK
~ Mummified Foot Tickling

Thanks Smiley. She does have a great laugh and a great attitude about being tickled.

Next up for Dixiee:
~ Nylon Ripping TK
~ Mummified Foot Tickling

Wow! Sounds terrific, Bondo, and I totally agree about her laugh and attitude. She's a real gem. ;)

What a lovely gal. So glad we got a little shot of what she looks like! I think I might have to purchase this one . . .

Not only is Dixiee attractive, but she may have the BEST laugh of any ticklee I've ever heard. A laugh like that would make me want to tickle her all the time! :devil2:

Can't wait to see her tickled in nylons.

Hiya...

Ummm :blush: .... this is me, Dixiee....

Thanks so much for the kind words. I have to admit, I never figured I'd be doing tickling, but, um.... well, y'know.... <giggle>

Have fun!

Dix

Hey, Bondo and/or Dixiee, any chance of more sessions to be enjoyed (immensely)? :D

Ummm :blush: .... this is me, Dixiee....

Thanks so much for the kind words. I have to admit, I never figured I'd be doing tickling, but, um.... well, y'know.... <giggle>

Have fun!

Dix

Every kind word is well earned. Youare Sexy and wonderfully ticklish, with a terrific laugh:woot:

Fantastic

What a great clip and such an infectious laugh :woot:

Many thanks for posting :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back