• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Freak Show: 20 years later (part 4)

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
Next installment of Clowns will be up ASAP, going back and forth between stories here. I'm sorry this one doesn't have a lot of tickling, but the next one will be a bit more HOT!

James Ford sat in his office, the two young people that he and Flanagan had busted were there as well. James sat at his desk while the two sipped coffee, unsure what to say.

“Where are they asked James in a subtle tone, tell me”?

The girl looked like she wanted to speak but her boyfriend gave her a look which deluded that notion.

James leaned forward from his desk and made deep eye contact with the young man.

“You’re gonna take me out there, and show me where they are, you got that”?

“I don’t know, officer began the young man, it was a redheaded woman who sold us the car”. “My Oldsmobile broke down and I had no choice”. “Neither me or my girlfriend know who this Pillowface dude is”.

James made eye contact with the girlfriend, and this time his gaze was friendlier.

“Is that what happened, honey he asked calmly.

“Yes sir she answered, every word of it”. “May we please go now, please”!

“Sure said James, I’m sorry for the interrogation, I just need to catch this guy before he kills more people”.

He gave a nod and the young couple got up from their seats and left.

Ernie and Flanagan were waiting for James when he left his office.

“So, Pillowface sold his car at a cheap price, to basically create a dummy trail said Ernie, that was pretty smart on his part”.

“Yeah agreed James, I just wish I knew where to look”. “And Lisa is God knows where, but she’s wide open now and Pillowface could get her at any moment”.

“Does Lisa have a cell phone” asked Flanagan?

“Yes, she does”. “Are you thinking, what I’m thinking”.

“If it’s a cell phone trace, then yes, you’re thinking correctly smiled Flanagan.

“Well, then let’s take this scumbag down said Ernie in triumph, I’m with you guys”.

Back at Featherstone estate….

“WAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAEEHEHEEEEHEEE STAAAHAAAAAAP wailed Brandy.

Laurie was still tickling the naked feet of her prey with her red fingernails, but decided to bring out bigger guns. Reaching into a drawer, she pulled out an electric toothbrush. She held it up for Brandy to see, to which the tormented girl curled her toes in fear.

“This is just what you need, to clean your smelly feet, little girl she taunted, no let’s start with the heel”!

“NO, DOHOOHN’T, AAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAAA NOOOT THAAAAT”!

Laurie brushed alongside Brandy’s heel in a circular motion. Then she scribbled the brush in zig zag motions along the balls and arches of the teen’s foot, getting the entire sole, while Brandy’s toes wiggled in ticklish agony to match her shrieking.

“Awwwwww, does the widdle girly hate having her feetsies cleaned mocked Laurie, enjoying every moment of Brandy’s torture.

“YEEEEHEEEEEESSSSSSS wailed Brandy, PLEEEAHAAAAAASSSSE STOP TICKLING ME AAAHHAAAAAAHAHAAAA”!

“But I haven’t done your toes yet explained Laurie, and they are the most important part of the foot”.

She brushed Brandy’s big toe, and then her middle toe. Then the other three remaining toes got brushed, bringing more eruptive laughter from Brandy. Tears sprang from her eyes when the electric toothbrush worked it’s way in between her toes, it tickled the worse. Then her other five toes were given the same treatment. As Brandy’s voice started to grow hoarse, Laurie stopped her torment.

It was quiet for a bit, and Brandy began to relax. Closing her eyes, she prayed that Laurie was done tickling her.

But her prayers were ignored when she felt Laurie’s lips blow another huge raspberry over her bellybutton.

“EEEEEHEEEEEEEEEP screamed Brandy, FUCK”!

Laurie giggled at her wickedness, it was all too easy.

“Let’s get you completely undressed she suggested, that way I can have more places to tickle you”.

“NO begged Brandy, please don’t take off any more of my clothes”!

Laurie got out a pair of scissors and began to cut Brandy’s Green Day tee off at the hems. When she got to the cleavage area she ripped the fabric completely apart, and the shirt came off at the arms. Brandy began to whimper, and then felt Laurie unbuckling her black baggy pants. Then she felt a button come loose and a zipper getting pulled down. Her pants came down to her ankles, with her dainty feet poking out. Now all she had on was her black bra and her purple panties.

“Alright, Brandy cakes, time for me to get naughty purred Laurie.

“That won’t be necessary”.

Laurie turned around to see, Pillowface, standing in the doorway. She got up and bowed her head in respect to her master. Pillowface smiled and nodded at her.

“It’s all right, my dear, no bowing is necessary”. “You’ve done an excellent job, and made me proud”.

Laurie smiled back, it wasn’t everyday that her master said such things to her, but he did now and that was all that mattered.

“I want you to get acquainted with Lisa, go upstairs and tell the others to take a half hour break”. “I’ll get acquainted with Brandy here, just like I did with her mother two decades ago”.

“Okay quipped Laurie, see you later, Brandy”!

She hustled out of the dungeon area and her footsteps could be heard going up the steps. Pillowcase approached Brandy, and gave her a sympathetic look.

“Who are you quivered Brandy, what do you want with me and my mom”!

Pillowcase looked over Brandy from head to toe, he had to admit that she was almost as stunning as her mother was at that age.

“I know you’re really confused right now, Brandy he began, but first let me break the ice”. “My name is Ben Deleuise, and I’m also known as the Pillowcase killer from the 70s and 80s. In 1982, I decided to run a Freak Show, that traveled from Carnival to Carnival”. “It seemed like the perfect way to hide and be on the run, as I hated being chased and hunted like the animal I became”. “Usually, I would find the occasional wandering girl, whom I could take my frustrations out on”. “Your mother and her friend were in the wrong place at the wrong time, so I had them captured and tickle tortured”. “They were my only victims who survived because your father came to the rescue and foiled my plans”. “So, I bidded my time and decided that Halloween of 2005 would be the best year to get your mother back”. “I don’t plan on killing her this time around, let’s just say that I found out something interesting about your family heritage”.

“What did you find out asked Brandy softly, who am I”.

“All in good time, my darling girl”. “For now, I think I will pick up where Laurie left off, and see if you’re just as ticklish as your mother”.

He advanced towards Brandy, who shook fearfully in her bonds.

“Please she whined, don’t tickle me, I can’t stand it”!

“Yes, you can he assured her, it will all be over soon”!

Back upstairs, in the ballroom…

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA NOOOOO!

Lisa was laughing her ass off. The albino twins each had a foot in their grasp, which raised Lisa’s legs off the ground. Albino A had Lisa’s stocking foot in his mitt, while Albino B had Lisa’s barefoot. Their nails tickled every inch of her feet, never letting up for a second. Lisa didn’t think it could get any worse.

Until Abino A stuck out his tongue, and it rolled out into it’s long length and began to tickle Lisa’s stomach area. Lisa roared as she felt the tongue graze around her navel area. He still kept tickling her foot while his tongue kept going all around her middle. Albino B saw this and smiled. Then she pried Lisa’s toes apart.

“I can see in between your toes she purred with lust in her eyes, can you guess what I’m about to do”.

“No screeched Lisa, DON’T”!

But it was too late, her long tongue slithered out and made its way in between each one of Lisa’s toes.

“OH SHIIHAHAHAAHAHAIIIIIT OH SHIT NAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAA, NOT AGAINAHAHAHAHAAAAA yelled Lisa through her laughter.

Albino B kept slithering away, until she got Lisa’s baby toe. Then her long leathery tongue tickled all the way along Lisa’s leg, paying extra attention to her knee.

“Now her armpits stated Albino A.

He and his sister got to their feet and used their long tongues to attack Lisa’s soft hollows. They both groaned happily, tasting the sweetness of Lisa’s deodorant which lasted twenty four hours. Lisa groaned and started to crack up with huge belly busting laughter that poured from her throat. She started to sweat from her head and felt her vision get blurry from tears welling up. Eventually, the two stopped after observing the time on their watches.

“Alright announced Hyena, now it’s my turn, so stand aside”!

“Not so fast, Hyena called Laurie, stepping into the room, the Master wants me to finish Lisa here”!

“Are you fucking kidding me cried Hyena, I didn’t get my turn cause these two assholes took ten minutes, completely taking my fucking turn”.

“Well I’m sorry Hyena apologized Laurie, but there are two of them”. “And with equal rights, comes equal profit sharing”.

“Equal, I didn’t get a turn, and you’re calling that equal snapped Hyena, I’m tickling her”!

“The Master says no explained Laurie, so you should take this up with him”. “If you’re good, maybe he’ll let you tickle Brandy”!

“Fucking A replied Hyena, later guys”!

He rushed for the downstairs dungeon, eager for a shot at Brandy. The other freaks left one at a time, but Laurie did signal for the Bearded Lady to stop.

“Gretchen, do me a favor and take Lisa’s clothes down to the furnace and burn them”.

“Sure thing said Gretchen, as she got to work. She gathered up Lisa’s suit, and her shoes. Then she realized that she was missing a stocking, the one still intact on Lisa’s leg. She laid down the gathered clothes and dropped to Lisa’s ankle level. Tugging firmly, she got the nylon all the way off and came off with a whishing sound. Lisa groaned and flexed her toes.

“There we are, my sweet declared the Bearded Lady, BARE FEET”!

She cackled and gave Lisa’s foot a quick kiss, before getting up. She stuffed the nylons in Lisa’s shoes, then picked up the pile of Lisa’s clothing and carried it away.

“And burn Brandy’s clothes too called Laurie, she won’t be needing them”.

Lisa’s eyes went wide when she heard that. Pillowface had promised not to harm Brandy, but this whole time she was being tickled in her underwear. Lisa had spent almost a lifetime, trying to put her traumatizing past behind her. But instead, her very own daughter was suffering the same ordeal she had suffered at age eighteen.

Laurie noticed that it was almost dark outside, tonight would be a perfect night. Pulling a feather out of her back pocket, she held it up for Lisa to see.

“Time for a different style of tickling, Miss Lisa, a more erotic style that my Master never got to show you”.

Lisa winced and groaned once more, would this ever end….

I hope you like this one, Scinsor, it's gonna get sooooo much better, trust me!!!!

OMG, you finally finished this part eh? It only took you a whole week, but you came through like always lol!!!!!

Great story, JT, love you!!!!! :cuddle:

Continually good work. Please keep it up. Looking forward to part 5.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back