• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Academy - New Lesbian Tickling/Laughing Gas Video - FREE PREVIEW

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
At a military academy for women a surly cadet is introduced to disciplinary action by one of her female instructors. Tying the girl to a chair, the instructor attacks her helpless body with dancing fingers, eliciting howls of laughter to the struggling cadet. Valiantly, the cadet resists the torture, impressing the academy commandant who stops by. Equally displeased with the instructor's inability to break the cadet, the instructor is given over to the cadet for disciplinary duty. Now, the tables are turned and the instructor is at the mercy of her former cadet. Tickling the instructor, the cadet finds that she has some resistance to tickle torture, but solves this by giving the instructor a few snorts of laughing gas. Soon, the instructor is to helpless to resist the tickling and explodes with laughter as the cadet attacks her body and feet without mercy.

check out the free preview:
http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videos.html

visit our Clip store:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/282

visit our DVD store:
http://www.videos4sale.com/studio/282

re:

Don't mean to offend.. but it seems the quality of your clips (ticklees) has been slipping as of late

IMHO

Don't mean to offend.. but it seems the quality of your clips (ticklees) has been slipping as of late

IMHO

Gee, LGZ should be honored by your post. Not only did you go through the trouble to sign up and leave your negative criticism, it's the only post you made. You did it all for them! I swear, people like this annoy me and LGZ isn't the only one who gets this trollers. Ignore her/him/it LGZ. Yeah, sometimes your videos are not spot on, but I think that these duck and cover criticisms are unfair and largely the work of folks who just like to bad mouth without really answering for it.
Q

Gee, LGZ should be honored by your post. Not only did you go through the trouble to sign up and leave your negative criticism, it's the only post you made. You did it all for them! I swear, people like this annoy me and LGZ isn't the only one who gets this trollers. Ignore her/him/it LGZ. Yeah, sometimes your videos are not spot on, but I think that these duck and cover criticisms are unfair and largely the work of folks who just like to bad mouth without really answering for it.
Q

What's wrong with an opinion?

(hope my low number of posts doesn't offend you or deny my chance of free speech!)

The whole idea of a forum is to discuss.

What's wrong with an opinion?

(hope my low number of posts doesn't offend you or deny my chance of free speech!)

The whole idea of a forum is to discuss.

I appreciate Q sticking up for us, but yes, it's just an opinion. It is a bit odd that her first and only post is a negtive one towards us. Quite a few producers have had these "drive by" negative criticisms made by folks who are nothing more than trolls who stroll in and make a few negative comments and then stroll out. This poster doesn't seem to fit that mo, as her post is hardly harsh, but I can see why Q thought she might be another of the trolls that create user id's to post negative comments. In any case, like it, buy it, don't like, don't buy it. That's why we give decent size previews. we don't want customers buying things sight unseen and ending up with something that isn't their bag.
webmaster joe

I totally agree with what you say.

I'm the type who has been a member for years, but hasn't got anything to say really, so why open my mouth!?

I just get annoyed when folk jump on others like that, not a fan of bullying!

On the clip, i respect you giving a decent preview. I've been disappointed buying clips from some producers in the past when you don't really get a good idea of what you are buying first!

Power to the (good) Producers!

Right, enough chat, i'll have another few years of Silence!

I appreciate Q sticking up for us, but yes, it's just an opinion. It is a bit odd that her first and only post is a negtive one towards us. Quite a few producers have had these "drive by" negative criticisms made by folks who are nothing more than trolls who stroll in and make a few negative comments and then stroll out. This poster doesn't seem to fit that mo, as her post is hardly harsh, but I can see why Q thought she might be another of the trolls that create user id's to post negative comments. In any case, like it, buy it, don't like, don't buy it. That's why we give decent size previews. we don't want customers buying things sight unseen and ending up with something that isn't their bag.
webmaster joe

Thanks for posting the pics of your work and for the good stuff you have put out for a long time now.
(Hope my number of posts doesn't offend anybody LOL)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back