• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big-breasted tickling: Don and Nora (m/f, fiction, sexual content)

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Greetings. This is another story featuring Nora and Don. As always, I appreciate any critical feedback. Enjoy.

G.

Don sat on the edge of his bed, staring at his wife’s figure. From behind, the curvaceous blonde’s breasts were easily visible as they bulged considerably past her sides. especially as she struggled to get her bra in place.

“Well, I finally talked to Andy. I think we can put it behind us. He’s really sorry, and apologized profusely. I told him live and let live, just never let it happen again”. Don referred to the rather embarrassing episode a month ago, when he and Nora came downstairs after hearing wild, shrieking laughter. They found Andy tickling Michelle, Don and Nora’s daughter. Michelle was 20 years old, but what they saw was still inappropriate at best.

Nora turned to face him, and looked mad. “I don’t care if Michelle’s 20. He shouldn’t have done that to her. You know that’s torture for her!”

What Nora meant was that Andy was tickling Michelle’s breasts. Until Michelle had an orgasm. Michelle’s breasts were even larger than her mother’s, and ever since she was young, her family knew Michelle was excruciatingly ticklish there. Just like her mother, but worse.

“I’m not saying I approve of what he did, and, yes, I know what happens to her if she gets tickled there. I feel protective of her too, but, look, he got carried away, it was late at night We’d just had that contest…”

Don referred to a tickle contest, where he and Andy tickled Nora and Michelle to see who was actually more ticklish. Presumably, Nora actually lost. No breast-tickling was involved.

“That contest was awful, but I haven’t minded you not tickling me for a month!” That was the agreement for Nora participating. Don wouldn’t tickle her for a month.

“So, were you surprised that you were more ticklish than Michelle?”

Don felt a strong erection happen. He watched his wife of over 20 years. Even at 50 years of age, her body could stop a truck. A tall blonde with an almost cartoonish frame, her breasts jiggled and her hips wiggled while she tried to jam each 40lb gland into her custom cups. He knew something else that would make his Loni Anderson-esque wife wiggle and jiggle.

Nora kept struggling with her bra. “Damn this thing, I think it actually shrunk in the wash. Actually, she is more ticklish than I am, except for my feet. You just know how to tickle me better than Andy knew how to get Michelle. Not that it matters”. Don and Nora had two daughters. Their oldest, Helga, wasn’t nearly as ticklish as either Michelle or Nora, but the one thing Nora didn’t want to admit was that she might actually be more ticklish than her other daughter.

He walked behind her, fired his arms underneath her bra straps and got his hands on her exposed breasts. Don tweaked her breasts gently and quickly.

Nora’s mouth opened widely, and it took a second before any sound came out…

“EEE HEE HEEE NO DON! HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY!” She gyrated wildly, sending her enormous bosom into whirling flight.

“You know, Nora, it’s been a long time since I’ve tickled you! One month to be exact”.

Nora turned to face him, bent over and pressed her arms into the sides of her bosom to control the quivering. “Oh, no Don! Please don’t! I’m not in the mood for it…”

“Tickle tickle tickle Nora!” He slowly walked towards her, wiggling his fingers. He knew she had a serious disadvantage as she backed away towards the bedroom door.

“Ok…ok…just let me get my bra on…”

“I don’t think so Honey! You know where I’m going to get you!” Don jumped forward towards her, and in a flash his wife’s bulky bra was in his hands.

“NO! NOT THAT! EEEE!” Nora turned and started to run down the stairs. It was a wild, bouncing run as her breasts heaved up and down, left and right. Even with her arms wrapped around her bosom, it was almost impossible to contain them and it made running terribly hard.

But, the second Nora made it downstairs and took a deep breath, she felt that horrible tickle on the sides of her breasts. “EEEE HEE HEE HEE!” She spun to face him, tossing her weighty bosom directly into him. Her back was against the wall.

“Admit you’re the most ticklish person on earth!”

“Fine, I am! Just don’t! No please! Please! This last month has been so great!”

Don moved his hands towards her bosom. Nora twisted and tried to keep his hands away, but there was simply too much skin to protect. She felt his fingers fluttering across her breasts.

“Try not to laugh, Nora! Coochie coochie!”

“EEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!” Nora didn’t want to laugh, but the insane tickling sensation Don’s fingers caused as they stroked the bottoms of her breasts made her chortle and buckle to the floor. Nora’s face was bright red and when her husband sat on her legs and all she could feel was his hands stroking her boobs near her underarms, she practically panicked.

‘OK! I’LL LET YOU TICKLE ME! JUST NOT MY BOOBS! NAAAIIIII!” Don reached back and stroked his wife’s right sole. “NOT MY FEET!” Nora’s breathing was heavy. “You can tickle me wherever you want, but not my feet or my tits!”

“I can tickle you wherever I want right now!” Nora’s top was naked, but she had on some rather short, hip-hugging shorts. It didn’t matter that she was 50, there wasn’t any cellulite there. Don squeezed both of Nora’s muscular thighs near her hips as he sat on her knees. She screamed and flailed – those were very ticklish thighs. After about 10 seconds, Don gave her a break.

“Do you want a foot massage, Nora! I think you must want a foot massage. I bet your feet are really, really tense…” He was only teasing his hypersensitive wife. He knew there were certain limits not to cross. Nora’s feet were even worse than her breasts.

Nora was happy to talk about anything to spare another second of tickling. “You know all my worst spots! Please don’t!”

“If Andy knew Michelle’s worst spots, would she have lost? Like your ribs, right there? He rubbed a finger into her upper ribs, just beneath her armpit.

“Yes, like that! It makes a difference! EEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! HEE HEEHEE!” Don wiggled his thumbs into Nora’s obliques – a particularly sensitive spot. “OK OK! If anybody did that to Michelle, she’d wet her pants…”

“You’re more ticklish than she is!”

“Fine, I am, except for a few places…”

“Like if I tickled you here!” Don’s hand were wedged between Nora’s gigantic breasts and her armpits, digging like he was going for gold. Nora flopped, but the hypermammiferous blonde couldn’t even laugh. She shook her head wildly. Don stopped after a few seconds.

“How did I get so lucky to have a wife so beautiful, so busty and so ticklish!”

Nora panted for air, hoping the tickling was about done. “How’d I get to be so unlucky by being so ticklish and have a husband with a tickling fetish!”

“Genetics, remember?” Beauty, boobs and being exceptionally ticklish ran in her family, and if anything, Nora’s mother was moderately ticklish, but also had gigantic breasts. Her father was extremely, extremely ticklish and quite phobic about being tickled. “You got it from your parents. Now, granted, Michelle is much more ticklish than Helga, but that’s my influence I’m sure!” Don wasn’t ticklish at all, and their older daughter Helga was only ticklish on her feet and sides. “What about a good rib-rub!”

Until then, Nora managed to keep her arms wrapped around her breasts. The sudden shock of having her lower ribs tickled made her drop her arms. Her breasts fell to either side.

“Oh, my! What do we have here! Talk about your worst spots…” Don stroked the inside and bottom areas of his wife’s breasts. He knew exactly how ticklish she was there.

Nora screamed and her body writhed, but between Don sitting on her legs and the weight of her breasts, she was pinned. She couldn’t move her breasts or even get her arms and hands into that terribly sensitive area to protect them. After about 20 seconds, once she lost the ability to laugh, Don stopped.

“Do you ever wish you could have an orgasm from being tickled? I think a lot of women would!”

“NO! No I don’t! Michelle says it’s torture, not to mention being grossly embarrassing! Please, I swear, you can tickle me all you want. Just let me get my bra on, and no breast or foot-tickling. 10 minutes, ok? You can do my knees, my sides, anywhere, so long as it’s gentle and not digging into me. And let me go to the bathroom first!”

“Deal!”

Nora rather dreaded the next 10 minutes. But, once she went to the bathroom and put on her bra, she felt more comfortable. She also knew she could trust Don to keep a promise. She lay on the bed with her arms over her head. Don traced his fingers from her right armpit down to her hip. Nora jerked violently and gasped. Even when supported by her bra, her breasts quaked.

He wiggled his fingers against the back of her knees. She didn’t expect that, but it wasn’t a terribly ticklish area. She kicked her legs a little and giggled.

“Hee hee hee hee hee hee! Hee hee hee hee hee hee!”

“Can you stop laughing while I do this?” He ran his fingers gently against her knees and inner thighs. Her smile, with bright white teeth extending across her well-defined face grew bigger and bigger. “Tickle tickle tickle, Nora!”

She tried to stop chuckling, but her thighs were very sensitive.

“Hee hee hee hee! I…hee heee heee! Uhhh…heee heee heee heee ok!” She giggled for a few seconds even after he quit.

One of the most maddening parts to her was she couldn’t see past her own bosom to know where his hands were going.

“Can you guess where I’m going to tickle you?”

“No!”

“Is it…your belly!”

“EEE!” Her belly contracted, but he actually didn’t get her there.

“Is it…your armpits!” Her underarms were one of her worst spots if gently stroked.

“NO! EEEE!” She jerked her arms down, but he didn’t touch her there either. She laughed out of anxiety. With each burst of laughter, Don enjoyed watching her belly tighten and breasts shake.

“What about…your neck!” He reached his hands around her breasts so she could see it coming. Nora tightened her shoulders and her head rocked, but he didn’t tickle her there either. The nervous laughter was unstoppable.

“Hee hee hee hee! Just tickle me already! The teasing is EEE HEE HEE HEE HEEE OH NO HEEE HEEE!” Don wiggled his fingers lightly against her abdomen, just to the inside of her wide (38”) hips. He slipped his fingers easily into the waistband of her shorts. Nora bucked and jerked, but he kept going.

“WWWEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! EEE HEEE HEE! OH GOD! HEE HEE HEE!”

“How’s this feel, Honey!Ticklish! Ha ha ha!”

“STOP! STOP! OH-HO! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!” His fingers went to the middle of her abdomen, just above the pubic area. Nora’s belly wasn’t her most ticklish spot, but her groin-abdomen area was incredibly sensitive.

“NO! EEEE! HEE HEE HEE! HEEE HEE HEE! NOT THERE! HEE HEE HEE!”

She twisted wildly to get away, each time throwing her hefty bosom hard in either direction. Her smile turned into a painful grimace and tears rolled down her face. When Don moved his hands to her inner thighs again and wiggled his fingers against her groin, she became frantic.

“STOP! STOP! HEE HEE HEE HEE! OH! NO! HEE HEE HEE HEEE!”

Don gently pulled her shorts down and quit tickling her. Nora gasped for air, but was relieved when Don asked her “do you want to get on top, or should I?”

“I’ll get on top. Just leave my bra on and don’t touch my breasts..."

I almost missed this one!

I'm so happy you are continuing the series!! Are there any plans to get Arina or Helga?

"Joe"

Good story!

I've only read a couple of your stories; will have to check the others out. Keep up the good work!:wavingguy

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Regarding Arina & Helga, I'll see what I can do!

My favorite series!

I'm still waiting for Arina to wickedly tickle Michele into an orgasm.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back