• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nice long feet tickled in stocks clip.....

rhinoguy

TMF Regular
What more can a foot lover ask for? Nice looking feet, and she only laughs throughout the clip. Never once does she scream, or beg for mercy (she loves it). Barefeet first ticked with fingers, then with feathers. The clip is a little over four minutes long. Very nice laugh!! Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duB8Kb50dkw

This Is Theft.

If you wonder why YouTube pulls down videos, this would be a classic example.

BECAUSE THIS IS MY PRODUCT -- AND THIS ASSHOLE IS GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE, THAT'S WHY.

Like I said before -- if I start seeing stuff like this popping up on YouTube, there's really no incentive for me to create it, is there? One dickhead can ruin it for everybody. It's not his to give away, and I doubt he'd like it if I walked into his house and took his TV. Well, he's doing the same to me; taking money out of my fucking pocket.

Disgusted,

knismo

chill out knismo...jeez...all you have to do is email youtube and theyll pull it. as of this moment its still there.

chill out knismo...jeez...all you have to do is email youtube and theyll pull it. as of this moment its still there.

Remind me, the day you get robbed, to tell you "chill out."

And it's a little more than just "e-mailing YouTube," which you would know if you had original protected video (oh, that's right -- you don't) that someone had posted, taking money out of your pocket.

Let me know where you live; I'll have someone come by and break into your car, and tell me how "chill" you happen to be.

knismo

Telling a producer to chill out because he protest his tuff being stolen is asking to be bitch slapped. Don't ask for that.

Besides the loss of revenue, it kills the creative spirit.

JD

Gee...

Talk about some great customer relations...

Hey Knismo...why don't you contact one of the admins and have the link pulled from this website? I'm sure they wouldn't have a major problem with that.

Maybe you could PM the poster or have the admins contact him and advise him against doing this in the future. Tried that yet? Maybe without calling him an asshole.

The video is still on Youtube so you might try contacting them too.

We all understand that ALL producers are in this to make some money and most of us respect that, nevertheless, some "asshole" as you put it is always going to pop up and do something like this. Whining about it is fine if it fills some need you might have but it doesn't solve your problem.

P.S.: Comparing this to robbery is like comparing a stolen kiss to rape. Maybe we don't all have copyrighted property which is being posted illegally on Youtube but it doesn't seem like you are really taking any measures to fix the problem which has been identified here. This is YOUR public, YOUR audience. And we are watching you to see how you deal with this.

Telling a producer to chill out because he protest his tuff being stolen is asking to be bitch slapped. Don't ask for that.

Besides the loss of revenue, it kills the creative spirit.

JD

JD please dont interject now. every time i have ever praised you going back to the newsgroup days, you never thanked me or replied so i could care less about your opinion...and i didnt bitch slap anybody...

and as far as knismo, the video is still up....now you tell me how TIB used to get his copyrighted videos, that people would post, pulled by youtube within an HOUR of them being posted...as well as FM concepts. are they both that much smarter than you are, or has that much more of an "in" with youtube than you do??? i highly doubt it...

If I may...

Nothing against anyone on here, but I think it's a bit childish to argue over a forum, regardless the subject.

JD please dont interject now. every time i have ever praised you going back to the newsgroup days, you never thanked me or replied so i could care less about your opinion...and i didnt bitch slap anybody...

and as far as knismo, the video is still up....now you tell me how TIB used to get his copyrighted videos, that people would post, pulled by youtube within an HOUR of them being posted...as well as FM concepts. are they both that much smarter than you are, or has that much more of an "in" with youtube than you do??? i highly doubt it...

For when ever you've spoken kindly about me in the past and I haven't said thank you, that's my bad and is on me. So, a belated "thank you".

I simply believe that when someone's stuff is being ripped, whether you think they've taken the appropriate steps to remedy it or not, they have a right to vent.

JD

I dont have or produce my own clips. I dont know whats it like to have my own site. I admire people like Tommy, TIB, and knismo having the ability and opportunity to be able to enjoy and make their fetish dreams come true. Don't know the feeling of seeing your work stolen and so forth. But like posted Ive seen TIB's material many times on you tube or myspace and they sure dont stay up long. Shouldn't be that difficult to yank off.

i agree with knismo

thats copyrighted material for use buy the purchaser only, it clearly states that on clips for sale as I have my own store I would be pissed too
and knismo hasent contacted youtube because this would set off another chain reaction and they would pull all tickle vids on there....however you slice it..this is a business for some of us and its like personaly stealing from the proprietor.......just my thoughts and opinion
ps. knismo's new heather clip is great:imouttahe

Yes, this is stolen material, but it's only one video, and it's not like you won't make more money on the other videos you sell. I don't know really know how you feel, but cmon, think about it. Just calm down.

Ps-Stealing videos online is COMPLETELY different from someone breaking into someones car, Knismo.

Oh!!!

PPS-How do you think the people with material on Limewire feel? There are millions upon millions of people using that every day, and they get all the videos and music and pictures for free.

and knismo hasent contacted youtube because this would set off another chain reaction and they would pull all tickle vids on there....

no they wouldnt. they pull individual clips once it is shown to them that they are terms of use violations, one of which is posting copyrighted material.

hmm

no they wouldnt. they pull individual clips once it is shown to them that they are terms of use violations, one of which is posting copyrighted material.
or they can pull many at once that they deem inapropriate..I know you have been over there 90% would be deemed inapropriate(ps i suck at spelling LOL)...rememeber a while back when just about all the clips were pulled from the tube this was before google bought them....oh well dtrell anyway..he will have to handle as
he sees fit he is a big boy and can handle himself...anyway you have a great holiday(which ever that may be) and I have been working on my guitar like a mad man....i remember you are a musician peace to you

Makes you wonder...

I am a customer of yours and I thought you had put out on youtube as a promotional thing, now that this has come to light it makes me wonder what percentage of stuff out there is really legally out there.

That kinda sucks cause it takes the fun out of it. I used to (& may again) make tickle vids, but that was back before the days of steaming video. You actually had to order the VHS tape through the mail. And hell yes I'd be pretty pissed if I saw my hard work being pimped, as it were.

knismo or whatever ya name is ... not really important....

i'm sure you've watched 'stolen' clips online before

and if you havent

you are full of shit lol

yes that guy did make a mistake by getting caught

but get the fuck over it
it's been removed
bla bla bla

so put your dummy back in your mouth and sprout a dick
grow the fuck up and move on!

lol

No it hasn't, its still up.

Knismo, here's the section of youtube to report copyright violations. They'll take it down for you.

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=58127

-----
How do I file a DMCA complaint?

Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):

A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
DMCA Complaints
YouTube, Inc.
1000 Cherry Ave.
Second Floor
San Bruno, CA 94066
Fax: 650.872.8513
Email: [email protected]

Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.

If there are many videos to be removed, or you expect to have an ongoing need to remove potentially infringing content from YouTube, we suggest that you sign up for our Content Verification Program which electronically notifies us, removing any room for error, and significantly increases the speed at which we are able to remove any infringing content.

Counter-Notification
If you feel a content owner has misidentified your content as infringing, you may file a Counter-notification.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back