• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kidnapped, tied up, and tickle-tortured (FF-M)

franklin12

I recently had an amazing experience with a girl I go to college with named Kara. She’s a friend who I’ve flirted with for quite some time now and now that she and I are the leads in a play together, we’ve now pretty much started dating. She is tallish, around 5’9, and very thin and pretty. She has long brown hair and a very cute, slim figure. She’s a senior who lives off campus at our college (in the Northeast). I’m a junior who lives on-campus.

In hanging around and “playing” with each other in flirtatious ways, Kara discovered that I am remarkably, ridiculously, really absurdly ticklish. She discovered I was ticklish not long ago with some simply pokes and wiggles in my ribs, and she just freaked out. She considers herself an expert tickler and absolutely loves to tickle torture guys she likes, she said. One night after rehearsal she tickled me really good in her car as she dropped me off at my dorm, tickling by ribs and upperbody while I was buckled in. She refused to stop and demanded that I keep begging. 6-7 minutes it went on and I was panting. She loved taunting too, saying, “Now that I know your secret I’m going to tickle-torture you every chance I get!”

Well, a few days later Kara struck for real, taking me hostage, tying me up, and kidnapping me for a full day that I will never forget. This was maybe three weeks ago.

She lured me to a drama studio we sometimes use that is actually in one of the Alumni Houses on campus. We get to use it before there is a very comfy room there that is good for rehearsals and exercises. She told me that our director, Nancy, was going to work with us on some techniques at 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning. This was believable, because Nancy liked to work early.

I got there and the door to the house was already open. I didn’t see Kara’s car but soon realized she parked it in the attached garage (she had an opener for it). I knocked on the door and she yelled for me to come in. I did, closed the door, and walked upstairs.

Kara was already there, taking off her lightweight leather jacket. She wore a short-sleeved crèam-colored button-down blouse with ruffled sleeves. She also had cargo pants on and black boots. I wore sweat pants and a windbreaker over my short-sleeved black button-down shirt. I had sneakers on and no socks.

“Hi baby!” Kara squealed and sexily slinked her way over to me, giving me a hug and a big kiss.She was sexy as hell. “Don’t hate me – Nancy called on my way over here and told me she can’t make it. She’s sick.”

I smiled and laughed. “Well, that’s great,” I said.

“But she said you and I should still do some work – funny, I don’t think she knows we see each other ever day now,” Kara laughed. “She said to work on some relaxation exercises.Wanna?”

I agreed. Kara was a much better actor than I am and I needed plenty of help.

“Here, lemme show you a really good one. Take your shoes off,” Kara said. She then sat down and took her boots off. She wore olive-green knee socks that matched her cargo pants.I took my shoes off and sat down.

“Watch what I do,” Kara said and she stretched out on the floor face down and closed her eyes. She placed her hands at her sides, and then behind her back. “This is a great way to control breathing and keep yourself calm, she said. In, out, in out.” She did this very slowly. I watched her and felt very turned on, actually.

Then she told me to try it and I did. I closed my eyes and lay face down and placed my hands behind my back. I breathed in and out and she told me to keep going. I did and she said, “You’re doing great, baby. Beautiful.”

And then within an instant I heard a clinking sound and realized she had handcuffed my hands behind my back.

“What the hell!” I yelled and opened my eyes and tried to get up. But before I could Kara had plunked herself down on the back of my legs and giggled, “Now I‘ve got you!” and then placed a slightly longer set of cuffs (if handcuffs are, say, connected by a 5-inch chain, these were connect by maybe an 8-inch chain) around my ankles, tying my feet together.

“Kara…WHAT! What are you doing!” I screamed, trying to turn over. I did but she pinned me and then put her hand over my mouth.

“I’m kidnapping you. You are all mine!” she said giggling some more as I lay bound hands and feet and handgagged and helpless. Kara then reached into her pants pocket and uncoiled an elastic cloth belt. “This should finish the trick of totally tying you up!” and she wrapped it around my chest and arms, binding me tightly.

“What are you gonna do to me!” I screamed as she got up and walked over to put her boots on, as I rolled around and struggled to get up with my hands and feet bound. “You can’t just leave me here! What about our rehearsal!”

Kara slipped her boots on her feet and laughed in a very evil way, standing over me and shaking her head. “Leave you here? Honey, you are going to spend the weekend as my personal hostage, tied up and at my mercy. Rehearsal? You fell for it. It was all to lure you into my trap! Now you’ve been kidnapped and I am NOT letting you go.”

I screamed some more and demanded to know what she was going to do to me.

“You’ll find out soon enough, sweetie! Now get on your feet and let’s go. Those handcuffs on your feet are just long enough for you to walk a little. On your feet, now!” Kara demanded and lifted me to a standing position. I struggled but she just handgagged me from behind again and said, “If you fight me you will be tortured. TRUST ME!”

I nodded helplessly and Kara forced me downstairs and into the garage, where she buckled me into the front seat. I was basically tied to the seat. Kara ran back inside and then came down with my shoes and coat and her jacket and bag. She smiled as she got into the car.

“Remember when I tickled you a few nights ago, and then REALLY tickled you hard in the car?” Kara smiled.

“Kara! No! Please…” but my cries were cutoff again when Kara handgagged me from the driver’s seat.

“Well, maybe you can’t tell, but I have this total tickle-torture fetish. It just makes me so excited and so happy to tickle-torture a boy I like! I’ve had boyfriends I’ve nearly tickled to death!”

“MMMPH” I screamed into her hand.
“Anyway I told my sister all about you and just how crazy ticklish you are, and she couldn’t believe it. She’s home from school for the weekend doing laundry and our parents are on vacation. You see, she’s even more of a tickle master than I am. So she and I worked out a plan for me to tie you up, kidnap you, and bring you home to be tickle-tortured by me and Kristen! And that’s what we’re doing. Right now! Ha ha ha!” Kara laughed like crazy and took her hand off my mouth and I screamed again “Nooooo!” But that was quickly cut off when Kara reached into her bag, pulled out a roll of thick white tape, and gagged me with a piece of it.

“You’re going to need to calm down. In the garage here is one thing, but I can’t gag you when we ride on the regular roads. It’s early, but I don’t want people to see me with a gagged victim in my car. So scream into that gag for a minute and then CALM DOWN before I tickle you right here in the garage for an hour!” Kara said sharply.

Realizing I was a dead man, I nodded my head. I was thoroughly panicked. I was so ticklish that I was actually scared of it in a way. Did the idea of this beautiful girl tying me up and playfully torturing me turn me on? You bet. But I was also terrified. Finally, I stopped screaming and Kara pulled out her cell phone and called her sister.

“Hi Kris, did I wake you? Good. Well, guess who I’ve got bound and gagged and sitting right next to me? Yep, it’s my Bobbykins! What? I did! No one else, I tied himup! No, I tied him up pretty easily. Here, say hi!” Kara ripped my gag off and said, “Say hello to your other kidnapper!”

“H—h—hi Kristen. You’re sister is crazy if the thinksMMMPH,” I was cut off my Kara again gagging me with the tape. Kristen was 20, a year younger. She lived at home and went to college.

“Yeah, I gagged him again. Don’t worry, by the time we’re done with him he’ll learn his lesson!” Kara laughed. “I’m bringing him home now and we’ll be there in about 45 minutes. Can you get everything ready like we planned? The ropes and the spare bed in the guest room? Excellent! We’ll tie him down to that, and with the metal headboard and footboard he’ll be secure! Great. See you soon!” And Kara hung up.

“Kristen is sooooo excited!” Kara told me, putting her face about an inch from mine and then whispering in my ear. “She is a much crueler tickler than I am!”

Kara then took off driving with me bound and gagged. The streets around the college were very quiet this early. When she got out near the main road she pulled into an empty parking lot.

“I have to take your gag off now. You can talk, but no screaming! No one will rescue you anyway and no one will untie you. And if you scream I’ll make you suffer even more when we get home. Just sit back and enjoy the ride with your kinky new girlfriend!” Kara said, then glancing at my feet before she pulled the tape off. “You know, I haven’t tickled your feet yet. Are they ticklish?” and then she ripped the tape off my mouth.

“Ahhh…Kara. No! Please,” I said, kind of in a loud whisper. “Please promise me you won’t touch my feet! I can’t take having them tickled! Please, Kara! I’m begging you!”
But Kara just laughed and drove off. I kept begging the whole way and she kept taunting.

“Don’t tickle your feet?! That’s crazy! What kind of a tickle-torturer would I be if I didn’t tickle your feet!” Kara taunted. “I’ve never met anyone as ticklish as you – Kris and I are gonna have so much fun!”

“PLEASE, Kara! Anything you want. I’ll be your slave, buy you a great dinner, anything! Please untie me and let me go!” I begged as we cruised down the highway, closer and closer to her house.

“Now sweetie, why would I let you go? I’ve got my cutie-pie boyfriend as a hostage, tied up and barefoot in my frontseat! And I’m driving him home where my crazy sister and I are going to tickle-torture him for the whole weekend! Why would I let you go!” Kara taunted some more. “Kristen really wants a piece of you and to tickle you until your insane; I had to think about it because she’s really kinda crazy. Butt I thought it sounded like too much fun! So you are now my hostage, and no one is ever going to know what I’ve done with you! I’m taking you home and Kristen and I are tickle-torturing you! Deal with it!”

As I screamed in protest and begged a giggling Kara to let me go, she drove me tied up to her parents house and finally we arrived. She pulled into the garage and I squirmed and thrashed but the handcuffs and belt had me tied up perfectly. Kristen came down to the garage wearing a short-sleeved black v-neck, grey sweats, and blue argyle socks. The two pulled me out of the car.

“Let’s go, tickleboy! Into the torture chamber you go,” Kara said as they dragged me as I thrashed and screamed.

“NO! DON’T! NO! NO! PLEASE!!!!!!”

“Oh, don’t be a baby,” Kristen said, dragging me into the spare bedroom with an old-fashioned looking double bed with spoked iron head and footboards. “This isn’t going to hurt! It’s not like real torture…well,OK, it IS real torture.But it’s tickling! Everyone loves being tickled. Otherwise they wouldn’t laugh so much!” And Kristen cackled a crazy laugh. (She was hot too – looked just like her older sister only a touch shorter.)

The two deposited me on the floor, hands and feet still tied with the cuffs and the belt still tied around my arms. There was a pile of ropes, socks, pantyhose, bandanas, and scarves on the bed. Kara and Kristen sat down on the bed and looked down at me while I writhed. Kara pulled off her boots and put her green-socked feet on my chest.

“Stop screaming or I’ll stuff my foot in your mouth!” Kara ordered. “First, let’s blindfold him!”

While I protested Kristin took a white kneesock off the bed and kneeled down and tied it over my eyes as a blindfold. Then she undid the belt binding my arms. Kara spoke.

“Slide your hands over your feet and in front of you, and don’t you dare try to escape if you know what’s good for you! And no screaming! Kris, shut him up!” Kara ordered and I felt Kristen’s hand tightly clamp over my mouth. “Do it now! Slide your hands over your feet and in front of you!”

I obeyed and felt Kara and Kristen grab me and lift me to my feet. “That’s a good boy. You just earned some obedience points.You’re gonna want those later! Now, lie down,” and they pushed me face up on the bed, still blindfolded. I felt someone straddle my stomach and pin me.

“OK Kris, tie his feet to the footrail,” Kara said, and I felt Kristen tightly tying ropes around my cuffed ankles and then down to the railing. My feet were now tied up three ways – together with cuffs, together with rope, and tied down to the railing. “Excellent work. Now we don’t need this blindfold anymore!” And Kara slipped off my blindfold.

Next Kara grabbed the pantyhose and tied them tightly to the handcuffs that bound my hands, which were now in front of me. As she straddled me still, Kristen pulled my bound bands over my head, walked to the other side of the headboard (the bed was out from the wall) and tied my hands down to the spokes with the pantyhose.

I was now tied down to the bed and completely stretched out.

“Let’s see that ticklish belly! Ooooh I’m getting sooooo excited!” Kara said and unbuttoned my shirt. She then rolled it all the way up to my hands and Kristen tied it around my wrists and to the spokes as well. My entire upper body, armpits, and arms were now bare.

“Are you ready to be tortured?” Kara asked, climbing off of me. She and Kristen now stood on either side of the bed and grinned down at their helpless captive.

“PLEASE! Don’t do this! I am BEGGING YOU!” I screamed.

“OK,” Kara said, sitting down on the bed and stickling her socked feet into my face, “if you scream again I’m going to take off my socks and stuff them in your mouth!”

“Please!” I hissed in a loud whisper. “Please!”

“He is so cute when he begs,” Kristen said, walking to my bare feet tied to the footbar. “Now, what was that you said about his extremely ticklish feet?”

“Nononononono!” I begged, not screaming.

Kara got up and looked down at me, leaning over with a huge evil smile. “You know what, you’re right. We’re not going to tickle your feet, OK?”

“Oh! Thank you! Thank you! I couldn’t take that!”

“No. We’re not going to tickle your feet until after we’re done with every other inch of your body!” Kara teased and wiggled her fingers. “We’ll save the best for last.”

I panicked and begged but Kristen and Kara then came and sat on either side of me, wiggling their fingers.

“Let’s see if we can make him cry!” Kara said.

And with that the two began to tickle me with no mercy. They both fluttered their fingers into my ribcage and chest and armpits with no mercy. They giggled and squealed as I screamed.

“AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH!”

“I told you he was ticklish!” Kara laughed. “I honestly believe we really could tickle him to death!”

“This is a dream come true – I’ve never seen anyone so ticklish,” Kristen said, sinking her fingers into my hips as I felt tears come to my eyes. “This must be such torture, huh Bobby?”

All I could do was laugh and scream, “Stop! STOP!!!!!!!!!!”

Kara began to tickle me lightly under my neck and up my arms and now I WAS crying with laughter. I was tied down and couldn’t stop them – I was helpless!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!”

“OK, I’ve had enough of the screaming. I warned you. Time to gag you!” Kara said and slowly slipped off her socks. They were long knee socks – not the think kneehigh kind- and she put one inside the other and stretched them out. “I didn’t have my boots on for too long – I hope my socks aren’t too gross!” And she tied the socks around my mouth to gag me. Kara’s feet were now bare; her toenails were painted red.

“Hey,” Kristen said, “let’s both take our socks off and tickle him with our feet!”

I screamed into the sock gag but Kristen took off her argyle socks and threw them on the floor. She and Kara each got a chair and sat along side either side of the bed. They put their pretty bare feet in both my armpits.

“Wait till our toes get you, Bobby!” Kara giggled. And the two of them wiggled and jabbed their toes into my exposed armpits and rib cage. Kristen then slid her foot down to my stomach and then began to knead her toes into my hips. I was crying so hard and laughing so uncontrollably into the gag I thought I might pass out.

“Let’s give him a break,” Kara said. “….In two more minutes!” And then they both went to lightning speed tickling with their fingers, tickling the hell out of me from my knees to my elbows. All I could do was laugh hysterically and scream “MMMMMMPH!!!!” into the gag.

“Whew. I looove tickle-torturing you, honey, but you need a break!” Kara said and slowly stopped tickling me. “Take 10 minutes. Then we’ll start tickling your feet!”

“No! Stop! Please!” Let me go! Please! I can’t take it anymore! Pleeeease!!!!!!!” I screamed into the sockgag.

Kara and Kristen got to their feet and looked down at me and grinned evil grins again.

“You’re not going anywhere! And we won’t stop until we’ve nearly tickled you to death!” Kara said slowly. “The tickle-torture has only just begun. Be right back!!!”

And the two waved at me. Kristen stopped to put her socks on and the two left the room giggling like crazy. They closed the door and left me tied down to the bed, gagged and laughed out and crying from the tickle-torture.

Wow is this long. Sorry. Soon I’ll write about what happens when they came back 10 minutes later.

Well... regardless of validity, I'm glad you had fun writing that.

Who sez it couldn't have happened?

Very well written, by the way. It's always nice to have readable stories. And I tremble for the denouement!

Whether it belongs here or in the ordinary Post Stories forum, it's a fine story. Thanks for posting it, Franklin. :D

hope to god this is fake,

if this isnt fake, she's a horrible person, because htat's kidnapping, and against the will torture.

people always love to talk about non consensual tickling, people really dont get the difference between fantasy and fiction,

in fiction non coneseual fiction is fine, some even consider it mad hot,

in real life it is not moral, ethical or legal.

planley, it's just WRONG.

Real? Please. Mods need to move this one.

Uh huh...This is a true story, but he'll write about what happens when they come back in ten minutes...later?

I call bullshit on this one. As in, he ran out of it and needs time to invent more.

Since you are here, I can't imagine you would so against what she is doing, so I'm going to assume it's roleplay for the sake of argument. So, IF your gf and sister knew you had the same fetish and IF they did indeed have it too and IF... Ah hell, great story, please continue

hope to god this is fake,

if this isnt fake, she's a horrible person, because htat's kidnapping, and against the will torture.

people always love to talk about non consensual tickling, people really dont get the difference between fantasy and fiction,

in fiction non coneseual fiction is fine, some even consider it mad hot,

in real life it is not moral, ethical or legal.

planley, it's just WRONG.

A sense of ethics, on this board? I must be dreaming....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back