• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia's New Groove (sexual, m/f)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Julia's New Groove

The elevator doors opened, and there was an audible intake of breath from the assembled masses. Julia offered nothing, no word, no change of expression; she walked out and down the hall, knowing they were looking. A small, gleeful part of her said, "Let them!"

When Julia entered the office, everyone took a quick peak and quickly looked back at their work. Julia glowed a little inside; she did feel very good about this, even though she'd had her doubts the entire time. She was so glad that whatever little voice inside that insisted she go through with this had spoken up, or else she'd have been stuck forever like... like the unremarkable person she'd been.

"Feeling all right, Ms. Tyler?" her assistant asked.

"Fine," Julia said, allowing her happiness to finally show a little. "Feeling a little sore, of course, but it won't last more than a few days. What do you think?"

"Very lovely, ma'am," her assistant said, since she liked her job very much.

"Good," Julia said, and proceeded into her office. She closed the door, sat down, and rang Peter's extension.

"Technical Services, Peter."

"I'm back," Julia said, not bothering to hide the undertones.

"Glad to hear it," Peter said. "You doing all right?"

"Why don't you come up and see?" Julia suggested seductively. Peter chuckled and agreed, and a couple minutes later he walked in. "What do you think?"

"Wow," Peter said as he walked towards her, "they look incredible." He reached out but she intercepted his hands.

"Sorry, babe,' she said, "but they're still very tender."

"I suppose that's too be expected," Peter said, and it was an understatement. The new hormone therapy and modified steroids had been a trying time for her poor body, but the results spoke for themselves. After one week she'd gone from a B-cup to a full Double D. "How do you feel otherwise?"

"People stare at me," Julia said. "I thought that would bother me, but for some weird reason, I like it. It makes me feel... I don't know..."

"Sexy?"

"Yes!" Julia said with a laugh. "I never imagined this would change me so much, but it has. I feel so much better about myself for some reason. I think... I think I might be able to end my therapy."

"Well, let's not be hasty," Peter said. "You're on an emotional high right now, but you don't know how long it'll last. You don't want to be in a slump in a few weeks. Trust me."

Julia's smile faded a little; of course, he did have a point. But ever since she got home yesterday she'd been so pumped she thought that maybe she could get by without it, that she didn't need to manage her anger any more because she finally found what she needed to feel better about herself. "I'll talk it over with the doctor," she said finally.

"That's good," Peter said. "Don't rush into things." Julia nodded, though it was an odd thing to say, considering that Peter had encouraged her to pursue this procedure when she first brought it up. "You know, you really, really look sexy."

Julia giggled. "No, not here," she said. "I could get in so much trouble, and besides, I told you how sore I am."

"Well, who says it has to be that," Peter said. "I wouldn't mind a zesty favor."

Julia giggled; she knew what he meant, although it was always a strange way to ask. But it didn't matter, because she always figured that it was a pretty good idea, a fun little way to do something small with him... it always got her in the mood. She got down on her knees, slowly unzipped his pants, and pulled him out. As usually, he was already prepped for her, and she offered an “Oo!” and a giggle, then gave a few kisses before putting her tongue to work. Soon she was going all out, putting her lips and tongue to work with an expertise she never knew she had until she started with Peter a couple months back. Somehow, for some reason, a world-class cocksucker had been hiding inside her waiting to get out, and it wasn’t long before she felt the heat on the back of her throat. She carefully did him back up again and got to her feet; he was smiling and nodding at her with approval. “You like?”

“Very much,” Peter said. “Don’t think I don’t appreciate it.”

“Oh, you better,” Julia said. “How many people do you think get a blow job from their boss?
--------------------------------------------------------------

Julia took a seat in the usual place in Dr. Markoff's office. She'd been coming here every week for the past four months as part of a mandatory anger management program. It seemed that some felt she was too hostile towards her underlings and she'd been compelled to come here for weekly hypnotic therapy and counseling. Dr. Markoff had a solid reputation, although it had taken a while before Julia was convinced she could truly do anything. The problem wasn't her... or so she had thought. However, after a few weeks, she did notice that things seemed to be changing; she no longer felt outraged by little mistakes any more, and it not only made her less of a monster for those under her, it also left her feeling much less stressed. She stopped worrying about having to claw her way up the corporate ladder and started appreciating the things she had. It was at the same time that she finally was able to see past her own walls of rage and recognize that all that screaming at Peter had been because down deep, she was infatuated with him. The past few months with him had been the best of her life, and she knew she had Dr. Markoff to thank for that.

Still, she was rather hoping these sessions would end soon. She felt like she'd done what was needed and become a better person... what else was left?

"I understand," Dr. Markoff said. "And I'm very happy with the progress you've made, Julia. You seem much more emotionally healthy, and you've obviously become more comfortable with yourself. You don't regret the procedure, do you?"

"Absolutely not," Julia said. It was amazing how much a difference new boobs had made, but there it was. It was an odd feeling but for some reason, every time she saw herself like this, she felt a little voice whispering approval.

"I'm glad," Dr. Markoff said. "Have you been keeping a dream journal like I suggested?"

Julia could have smacked herself. Of course! She was supposed to keep a record of her dreams every morning; they'd discussed it at the last session. How could she have forgotten? Stranger still, how could she have forgotten to note it in her PDA? That wasn't like her. "Are you sure we discussed it?"

"Oh yes," Dr. Markoff said. "You might have forgotten about it in the midst of all the excitement. Trust me."

Julia nodded. That did make a lot of sense, and it's not like Dr. Markoff had any reason to lie about that, and she did recall having the conversation for some reason, though the details were fuzzy. "I'll be sure to start on it right away," she promised.

"Good," Dr. Markoff said. "It'll help a great deal. Now, I want you to close your eyes and relax... listen to the sound of my voice... hear nothing else but me and the sound of your own breathing..."

Julia stood in terror as Peter - judge of this puritan village- spoke to the assembled crowd. "Having heard all the charges of bitchcraft against the accused," he said in a loud voice, "I find that the defendant is indeed guilty of the crime of being a bitch, and is sentenced to the public square, where she will be at the whim of the people."

"No!" Julia screamed. "I'm innocent!"

"Take her away," Peter commanded, and the guards led her out into the street and locked her feet in the stocks. Her arms were likewise bound to it at the wrist, and her shoes were removed. "No, please!" she begged, but the crowd was already there, and they rushed in as soon as the guards permitted.

As expected, there was tickling. They started -obviously- with the feet, though it was only because they happened to be the closest. The hands were pressed together, scratching up and down her tender soles while poor Julia couldn't get away. But that was only the first target; the crowd had swarmed around her, and she was completely at their mercy. "No!" she pleaded. "Don't! Not that! No!!!" But they reached in, each trying to find an open spot. Through her dress they squeezed her knees and thighs. Fingers wormed their way into the armpits and wriggled about in ticklish delight. Every spot on her ribs and thighs was squeezed by someone. Peter himself was even on hand, reaching around from behind and tickle-massaging her new breasts. Julia sat, there, a screaming ticklish mess while the crowd had fun with her. "WA-HAHAHAHA!!! NO NO NO!! STOP!! PLEASE NO TICKLING!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" But the crowd had lost all reason, and Julia just sat there and endured as time passed, laughing hysterically at their tormenting touches, knowing there would be no escape...

And somehow, beneath it all, there was a little part of her that was pleased at that thought.

Julia woke up and shook her head. The dream had been intense; she could almost feel the sensation on her skin still, and tucked her feet in under her out of a misguided attempt at safety. She grabbed her dream journal and wrote everything down she could remember. It was funny, but having done this, she could recall that she'd had other similar dreams before... though for some reason she couldn't remember the exact details. All she knew was that they involved her being tickled in various simple fantasies... very curious. She wasn't sure why she suddenly remembered now, but nonetheless it was probably something to discuss with her therapist. Obviously there was some connection given what she had been tried for in the dream.

Julia laid back and tried to go to sleep. There was a small part of her that wished she would go back into that particular dream.

Julia flipped through her dream journal, shaking her head. Five out of the last seven nights, she dreamed about being tickled, and not just little dreams. No they were vivid, intense, Cecil B. DeMille-sized productions with her as the victim. And yet, every time it had been more and more... she shook her head; this was nuts. And yet, she'd woken up this morning and for a moment was actually sad that it had only been a dream... that she hadn’t really been stretched out on the rack while inquisitors tickled every inch of her exposed body. Even now, she had to admit the thought was getting her a little aroused.

What's happened? she wondered. Have I gone crazy, or have I always been crazy and never realized it? She thought back to all the dreams she'd had over the past month, before she'd had her journal, with a similar theme. What did it say about her, that she fantasized about this kind of stuff.

"The doctor will see you now," the receptionist said pleasantly, and Julia got to her feet, took a deep breath, and went in.

Dr. Markoff listened as Julia listed off the dreams; she remained unreadable for the most part. Julia couldn't contain her nervousness... she found this all a little embarrassing, but then, they'd also discussed her breast enhancement procedure, and look at what had come from that. Holding back wouldn’t help. And yet, she couldn't help feeling a little silly about all of this. She finally stopped; Dr. Markoff waited a few seconds before speaking.

"You never have to feel uncomfortable about what you tell me," Dr. Markoff said in a comforting tone. "I never judge anyone; I'm just here to help you, Julia. You've got nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Thanks," Julia said, though it did sound a little weak even to her own ears.

"You are no doubt familiar with the expression: 'to thine own self be true.' Well, your dreams are a picture into your true self... and there's nothing wrong with that."

"But isn't it a little... odd?" Julia asked.

"Not at all," Dr. Markoff assured her. "Your fantasies are your fantasies, and that's all the justification that's needed. It tells us a little bit about what you'd like."

"What to be bound up and tickled?" Julia asked incredulously.

"It's not at all surprising," Dr. Markoff said. "You have a job with lots of responsibilities, you have to make all the big decisions in your department, control everything. This is a way to escape from all that... to be able to just laugh away while someone else is in control for a change. It's a perfectly reasonable fantasy."

"But I hate being tickled," Julia said.

"Maybe things have changed," Dr. Markoff said. "Maybe you've been trying to tell yourself that you want to pursue this."

"How am I supposed to do that?" Julia asked, not bothering to disguise her attitude. This was nonsense!

"You mentioned Peter in your dreams," Dr. Markoff said. "Perhaps in a romantic setting-"

"No," Julia said with an uncomfortable laugh, "I couldn't do that."

"Because you're afraid he won't understand?" Dr. Markoff asked.

"Yes," Julia admitted.

"I think you sell your boyfriend short," Dr. Markoff said. "Even if it's something he wasn't personally into, he would more than likely do it for you if you asked, simply because of your relationship. When we care about someone, we don't judge, Julia, and we are willing to indulge their fantasies sometimes."

“I don’t know,” Julia said, obviously leery about this.

“I think you should do it,” Dr. Markoff said. “Trust me.”

“You’re right,” Julia said, now convinced. “I’ll ask him tonight.” What had she ever been afraid of?

“Good, now, let’s begin...”

Peter had really enjoyed Julia’s new boobs, and was engaged in a little “titty-fuck” as he called it. Julia didn’t care much for that name... or really for the act, for that matter. It seemed a little degrading, but somehow, she just couldn’t say no to him. That got her thinking about what Dr. Markoff had said about fantasies. Maybe that’s why she did it, because his happiness made her happy even though it wasn’t something that interested her. If that was true...

“Peter?” she asked after they were done and she’d cleaned her chest off. “If I tell you something a little weird, will you promise not to laugh?”

“I’ll try,” Peter promised.

“No, not try. You’ve got to promise, or I can’t tell you.”

“Julia,” Peter said with a chuckle, “I can’t promise that. I can promise to try, but if it is weird-“

“Just forget it,” Julia said. It’d been foolish anyway.

“Hey, it’s all right,” Peter said, sitting up and cuddling her. “I promise, okay? I promise I will not laugh.”

Julia looked into his face, but still it was so hard to get the words out. “I- I’ve been having these fantasies... erotic fantasies...”

“I like where this is going,” Peter grinned.

“I’m serious,” she said sharply. “In these fantasies... I’m- I’m tickled.”

Peter sat there. “And?”

“And that’s it,” Julia said. “I have these fantasies about being tickled while I’m helpless.”

“Oh, geez, is that it? I thought you were going to talk about farting in my mouth or something.”

“Ew!”

“Julia, that’s... that’s not even a blip on my weird scale.” He squeezed her hand. “Were you actually worried that I’d walk out on you?”

“A little,” Julia admitted.

“Of course not,” Peter said. “I’m glad you told me. Look, if you want, I can tickle you if you like.”

“Really?” Julia asked, feeling rather thrilled.

“Sure. I mean, if this is erotic for you, then I sure as hell don’t want someone else doing it,” he said with a laugh.

“If I could choose anyone,” Julia said, putting his hand over her heart, “I’d want to be tickled by you.”

Peter took some gym socks and tied Julia down on the bed, each limb pointed towards one of the corners of the bed. After he finished he gave her a kiss. “So,” he said, “where should I start?”

“I don’t know,” Julia said nervously. Suddenly this didn’t seem like such a good idea.

“Where are you ticklish?” he asked.

“Everywhere,” she said.

“Hm, this sounds like it’s going to be fun,” Peter said evilly.

“Wait,” Julia said, “no, I’ve changed my mind.”

“What?”

“Don’t,” Julia said. “I don’t want this.”

“Julia, I’m just teasing,” Peter said. “Trust me.”

“I do,” Julia said. How could she have allowed herself not to, especially when he had been so understanding. “I’m just... just...”

“You’re nervous, ‘cause it’s the first time,” Peter said. “Don’t be. You love being tickled.”

“I do love being tickled,” she said, and just saying the words offered reassurance. “Start with the feet... I’m sure they’re ticklish.”

“Your wish is my command,” Peter said, sliding down to the edge of the bed and taking a seat on the floor. He reached up and began wriggling one index finger on the bottom of each sole. Julia was immediately chuckling. “You like that?”

“Very much,” she said. “More.” He started applying all his fingers and she was laughing now, and she felt... felt so much better! This felt so right! “More! Hahahaha more!”

“You’re insatiable,” Peter said, taking one foot in hand and stretching it out, running his fingernails over the taut surface. Julia was really laughing now. “Ticklish feet,” he sang, and as he did, it was as if they actually became more ticklish. Julia was roaring now, and involuntarily fighting to pull herself away, it was so intense.

After some time he stopped, and crawled up onto the bed, kneeling astride her. He grinned that same evil grin, and she giggled in anticipation. He wriggled his fingers in the air and she giggled even more as they slowly came down and dropped into her armpits, and she quickly howled with laughter. “Coochie coochie,” he said playfully, and she started to feel really, really turned on. “More?”

“YES!” she cried, laughing like a maniac. But even as he tickled she could feel lust filling her body. Half her wanted Peter to stop and fuck her brains out, the other half wanted him to never stop tickling her. His fingers wriggled in her pits and she turned crimson with laughter, yet begged for more.

“Tickle my pussy!” she said finally. “Now! Please, now!”

“I- I’ve never done that before,” Peter said.

“Do it!” she said. Every instinct in her body insisted upon it! He slid down and reached between her legs and delicately teased the flesh. She roared with laughter and moaned with pleasure. “YES! HAHAHA! THAT’S IT! MORE PETER MORE! TICKLE ME! PLEASE TICKLE ME!!!” Peter continued and pleasure filled her body between the tickling and the erotic touching, and soon she climaxed like a dam burst, washing over her with so much pleasure that her whole body continued to tingle even after it was done.

“I take it you liked it?” Peter asked eventually.

“Oh God,” she said. “Oh... Peter that was absolutely in-credible!”

“Oh dear,” he said, “I’ve created a monster.”

“Oh yes,” she said. “And I’m going to need lots and lots of tickling from now on, dearie, or I’m going to get bitchy.”

Peter smirked. “Well, we don’t want that,” he said, and began tickling her ribs.

Dr. Markoff made a note in the file. "So," she asked, "how was it?"

Julia hesitated, because she wasn't sure what to say. "It was torture... but I loved it. I- I got off on it. Does... does that mean..." The silence hung there.

"It means that you have found something that brings you happiness," Dr. Markoff said. "It is neither illegal nor immoral, so what does it matter what it is? If it brings you joy, isn’t that justification enough?"

"Yes..." Julia said, but in a noncommittal way. "But, I don't want to be a freak-"

"Freak, Julia, is someone who is a societal aberration, like someone who hurts animals. That you enjoy something that you don’t perceive as commonplace doesn't make you a freak. We all have our own tastes in clothes, foods, hobbies, movies; why should it be surprising that our bedroom practices might likewise be unique? And doesn't that make it all the more precious, that it's a secret joy you have discovered for yourself?"

Julia nodded; she did have a point. What did it matter what other people think of her? So long as Peter approved that was all that counted. "Thank you," she said.

"Dr. Markoff smiled. "You're welcome, but all I'm really doing is holding your hand while you find the way. This is something you've come to love... I'm just helping you realize what you're telling yourself."

"What do you think I should do now?" Julia asked.

"Embrace this," Dr. Markoff said. "You should accept with all your being that this is who you are, and that there's nothing to be ashamed of. Be tickled, Julia, and revel in it."

Julia thought about it and nodded. "I think I will, doctor. I think I will..."

Julia stood at the edge of the Grand Canyon, and stared down. Instead of being a big empty space, it was filled with beckoning limbs, and Julia grinned to herself. "One step," came a voice on the wind. "Just one step, Julia, and it'll all be yours."

Julia closed her eyes, held her leg straight out in front of her, and stepped off the edge. Her eyes flashed opened and she screamed, but then she was caught and lowered inside. Hands held her, gently but firmly. "You know what happens now, Julia," they said in a seductive voice, and she giggled despite herself. They pulled, stretching her limbs out and holding her taut. More hands moved in, and the laughter began. Nails scratched her underarms, slowly and lavishly tickling her armpits. More pinched and teased her flanks and her buttocks, causing her to yelp with laughter. Some bore feathers and stroked them up and down her soles and in between each toe until she was shaking with laughter. More feathers circled her breasts and danced on her nipples, making her bubble with laughter. Still others began kneading her ribs, slowly, gently, but persistently, until Julia thought she was going to die from laughter. And then they started in on her belly and her thighs, teasing and stroking her. Even parts of her back, and on her neck, and behind her knees found some attention, and Julia was fully immersed in tickling.

And she loved it. She adored it. She wanted it to never end. "MORE! HAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE MORE!!!"

"Of course," the voice said sweetly. "We have plenty more for you, Julia... you are such a good girl, you should get all the tickling you want."

Julia laid in their embrace, the laughter coming so hard it was a wonder she wasn't getting light-headed. But still it tickled, and still she relished it. "This is who you are, Julia."

"HAHAHA! YES!!!"

"You're a tickle-toy!"

"YES!! WA-HAHAHAHA I'M A TICKLE TOY!!!"

"And you love that."

"HEHEHEHE I DO! I DO!!!" and Julia climaxed right then and there.

Molly, an old friend from the LA office was in town and she and Julia took lunch downtown. Molly had been shocked by the new Julia to say the least, but after initial appreciation of that, Julia started to get the feeling that Molly really didn't approve of the new her.

"This just isn't you," Molly finally said. "I mean, you used to be so ambitious, exacting... now you seem like you care more about frivolous things."

"My body is not frivolous," Julia said defensively. "I care about how I look.

"I know... but how you look, honestly, is like someone who was severely insecure of herself and needed to shout to the world 'I'm important! Notice me!'"

"That's not true," Julia said sharply. "I feel good about myself finally."

"Julia, you always felt good about yourself, at least that's how you acted. You used to relish your achievements, but now you suddenly seem ready to let those slide for something superficial."

"I'm doing fine," Julia said defensively.

"No, you're not," Molly said. "I've read the reports, Julia, and I know your performance review was rather low. What happened; what's changed? Is it the new boyfriend, did he put you up to this?"

"No," Julia said with a hint of anger. "I made this choice."

"Okay, all right," Molly said, backing off a little. "But honestly, something has obviously changed about you, now what is it? What's happened to you over the past few months that's out of the ordinary, that might account for this?"

"Nothing," Julia said.

"Think," Molly insisted.

Julia cleared her throat. "Well, I have been seeing a therapist... anger management."

Molly's mouth opened a little as shock passed over her face. "Hypnotherapy, right?"

"Yes," Julia said.

"Julia... don't you know what a hypnotist can do to you? They can mess with your mind."

"Dr. Markoff wouldn't do that," Julia said. "She's completely trustworthy."

"How do you know that?" Molly asked. "If she told you to always trust her, then you would."

"This is absurd,' Julia said.

"Julia, hypnotists have incredible power over people. They can manipulate what you think, control your dreams, plant memories-"

"Dr. Markoff just wants to help me," Julia said.

"Julia, look objectively at your life!" Molly said in exasperation. "You have abandoned everything that matters to you and changed into a completely different person, and all at the same time that you've been seeing a hypnotist! How can you possibly think those facts aren't related?"

Julia hesitated. "That's nonsense," she said finally.

"Julia," Molly said, taking her hand and speaking firmly, "someone could be messing with your head, trying to control you and tear your life apart - your life! Are you going to stand there and not even consider the possibility when there's that much at stake?!"

Julia sat in silence... there was a part of her that was insisting that this was nonsense, that she could always trust Dr. Markoff. At the same time, she couldn't deny that Molly was making sense, that her life had gone crazy ever since the therapy started. Maybe she should rethink this... maybe she should stop the session, just until she straightened out the contents of her own head. "I'll keep this in mind," she promised.

"Good," Molly said. "I mean, you were a bit of a bitch, but we don't want to throw out everything that made you who you are, right?"

"No, you're right... I'll definitely think this through later." And they finished the meal without further comment, while inside Julia's mind, the line was drawn between two sides in control of her mind... and she didn’t know which side to cheer for.

Peter listened to everything. "That sounds pretty far-fetched," he said, and Julia found it hard to argue. "Why would Dr. Markoff want to mess with your head?"

"I don't know," Julia said. "Why does anyone do anything? Some people are just messed up... I imagine it would be thrilling to wield that kind of power over people."

"But you've got no proof that there's anything wrong,” Peter said. "You're accusing a stranger of wanting to take over your life for no reason... I think you might be overthinking this."

"But what if she is messing with my head?" Julia asked, her voice saturated with worry. "I've worked so hard, Peter, and I could wind up losing everything!"

"Okay, okay," he said. "I can see this has you concerned, and I suppose it's understandable. I'll go with you to your next session, okay? I'll listen in, and if she does anything, anything at all that's out of line, I'll step in."

Julia balked. "You mean, let her put me under again?!"

"Julia, what more can you do?" Peter asked. "It's the only way to prove that she's doing this, otherwise you've got nothing. You terminate the sessions and the doc doesn't approve it, you can lose your job."

"But... I can't let her do it if I don't know what she'll do."

"I'll be there," Peter promised. "I’ll be watching out for you. Trust me."

"I do," she said, and she meant it. Peter was always there for her and would never let her down. She just hoped that she was mistaken, that it was all an innocent misunderstanding.

Julia sat in Dr. Markoff's office; she couldn't hide her nervousness. After a little while, she was pushed on the matter, and she explained that she was a little concerned over what she'd learned. Dr. Markoff listened to it all without a hint of emotion, and when she was done there was silence for several seconds.

"SLEEEEP!" she commanded, holding up her hand. Julia jumped in her spot, then noticed the smirk on the doctor's face. "Sorry, I couldn't resist. Your friend has seen too many Roger Corman films. Hypnosis isn't magic, Julia; if it was, I wouldn't need to keep you coming back, I could just command you not to do the things I need you to stop doing and that'd be that. I could up my rates and spend more time fishing," she said with a laugh. “There is nothing to fear... when you go under, all I do is offer suggestions to your subconscious to help you make the changes you want to make. I can't control you. Trust me."

"I do," Julia said. It did sound rather nonsensical when she heard it spoken of that way. And with the certainty that Peter was listening in, she allowed herself to be placed under again...

Dr. Markoff went to the door, and Peter came in. "Good," he said, “I was worried there for awhile."

"She's programmed to trust us," Dr. Markoff assured him. “I'll just intensify it and she won't ever listen to anything like this again, no matter how persuasive."

"So we can continue with the plan?" Peter asked.

"Of course," Dr. Markoff said. "This is nothing more than a minor bump in the road, I can easily cover it over. So long as you keep your inside corporate information coming, I'll make sure our friend here continues her transformation."

Peter grinned at Julia; her eyes were closed, her expression blank. "You know, I almost pity you... but then I think about all the times you jumped down my throat for no reason, took credit for my ideas, and pushed your failures on me, and it becomes so easy."

"I've had stranger requests," Dr. Markoff said, "but not many. Why this?"

"Because anyone who spends this much time yelling at people needs to have a lot of time laughing to balance it out," Peter said. “But let's not worry about that. You just get back to making my Julia into the tickle toy she was destined to be." Peter turned and walked out, Dr. Markoff took a seat and thought for a moment.

"Well, Julia, she said, "we've got a lot to cover today..."

A month later, Julia was let go; she just wasn't turning in the kind of work they needed, and given budget cuts, she was the logical choice for the ax. She had no idea what she was going to do - for some inexplicable reason, the idea of getting another office job just filled her with disgust. After a week, Peter finally suggested that she do what many successful entrepreneurs have done, and turn her hobby into a full time job. She'd been leery, but when he told her to trust him, she realized he must be right.

Now her schedule was booked solid. She had a film to shoot at ten this morning, and that was going to last until early afternoon. Then after that there was her private session for Mr. Brooks at his place (he was always a little grabby but his money was high, so she ignored that). Then Ms. Mills would come by for the 4:30 appointment - she was a wicked tickler, pushing even Julia past her limits many times, but you couldn't say no to a client like her. Then she was doing that party tonight, where she would be locked down to the table and guests allowed to come by and tickle her whenever the mood struck - that had been one of Peter's suggestions, and it had proven very lucrative. Many of her former co-workers were throwing business her way, and she was pleased with that, even though they did tend to spend an excessive amount of time on tickling her rather than focusing on the party.

Julia looked over the numbers and shook her head. She was working six days a week and still was wondering where all the money was going. Of course, Peter handled the financial side these days, and of course she trusted him. After all, if it hadn't been for him, she'd never have become what she was today.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back