• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taryn's feet ride the roller coaster...

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
One of the reasons I get so many ladies who want to come back to be tickled again is what I call, "the roller coaster." They know that in the end, they'll be flushed, breathless, literally BURSTING wih adrenaline (and endorphins too!) because they've come through alive! Sometimes they have to sit for a minute and just *breathe* -- a number of them say their feet feel like they're tingling or vibrating! :devil2:

By the time I get near an end of a shoot, I call it "the big finish" -- I try and zero in on their *worst* spots and see how much I can "break them." In his clip Taryn starts out trying to remain calm while I rake the claws up and down the balls of her feet ... but I know where her weak spots are, and the exact item to tickle her there as well -- the comb/brush! By the time I've finished with her, she's shrieking, bucking and cackling, but just like in the middle of the roller coaster, there's NO getting off! She just has to sit there and suffer through all the tickling she's getting until the "ride" comes to an end.

And it's not over until I say it is. :D

Taryn's taking a ride, at Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back