• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hellsing - Interrogation of Integra (f/f)

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling. If you are offended by this topic or are not 18+ years old do not read this story, otherwise enjoy.

WARNING! This story is based on the anime series called Hellsing. I do not own nor am I affiliated with the characters or the anime in any way. This is only a fan fic and only intened for fun and amusement.

WARNING! The views and opinions expressed by the characters in this story do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of myself. Thank you and please enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellsing - Interrogation of Integra by TKForce

Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing awoke and found her self in a damp, dank, dimly lit basement. She was groggy but she immediately realized that she was tied to a chair. There was rope around her waist tying her firmly to the back of the chair. The chair itself had it's back against a sturdy support post and was tightly secured to it so the chair could not be tipped over. Integra's arms were tied together at the wrists with rope and held strait up over her
head as the rope was fastened to a hook that was protruding from the support post. Her leg's were elevated, her feet positioned on a foot stool, ankle's tied together and tied securely to the stool with yet more rope. Her attire was minimal she had been striped of her suit and shoes. In fact all she had on was her under shirt, (she could not see it but she could feel her bra was still in place) her white cotton panties,her socks also white cotton and of course her glasses, which is why she could see. Not that there was much to see.

Where was she? Why was she restrained? Who had striped her? Who ever was responsible for this would pay and pay dearly! All these thoughts and more ran through Integra's mind as she sat their in the dark. She refused to call out in to the darkness. To call for whom ever might be behind this. She would not allow them to believe her desperate and scared. Even if she was obviously at somebodies mercy.

"Hello Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing. I'm glad to see your coming around." Came a lovely feminine voice from the darkness.

Now that Integra's vision was adjusting more to the light she saw a shapely figure in the darkness. One she could not make out but that's presence filled her with rage as she was certain it was the figure of her captor and not her rescuer.

"WHO ARE YOU!!" Integra demanded in her rage "Who ever you are you will release me this instant!" Integra further demanded.

"No I don't think so. Especially not since I've gone to such trouble and expense to get you here." Said Integra's beautiful blonde-haired captor as she stepped from the darkness and in to the dim radiance of a light bulb that hung above Integra.

Wait a minute Integra knew this women. Her captor was that attractive blonde reporter who had been the victim of an unsuccessful ghoul attack that happened on the night when Hellsing forces encountered those first two freak chipped vampires. Integra remembered reading a report on her. Her name was Kim and she is a reporter for a local television station. Oh no this could be bad the Hellsing Organization had assumed she would repress the event and forget it but if this reporter thought she had a story, a career making story Integra was not sure what lengths Kim might go to. In order to get evidence of the supernatural Kim might be willing to do anything. The thought made Integra shudder inwardly but she showed no weakness outwardly she could not afford to.

"I'M sure you know who I am Sir Integra. Why do they call you that anyway? Why would theycall a woman Sir? Such an appealing woman at that." Kim asked as she smiled and looked over Integra's scantily clad body.

Integra blushed at the comment and instantly regretted it. She didn't want anything Kim said or did to get to her in any way but the comment had caught Integra off guard. She quickly regained her composure and vowed to herself not to lose it again.

"Yes I know you. You're a reporter named Kim. I've seen you on the locale news." Integra lied she had not seen any of Kim's Reports but it seemed a good enough excuse to know the reporter and Integra wanted to give the impression she had a handle on the situation despite her position. "As for the title Sir, it is a term of respect I am called to show that even though the business world is primarily dominated by men I can hold my own with any of them. You obviously don't need to call me by a term of respect as you obviously have none for me given my current position. Now if you do not release me instantly I swear I'll show you just what a mistake this lack of respect has been. I will not allow myself to be put on display here for what I can only imagine is your perverted pleasure."

"Now Integra my perverted pleasure is only one of many reasons I've had you brought here tome." Kim retorted

Integra fought off the urge to blush again and aloud Kim to continue speaking.

"You can save the, I'm just an ordinary business woman speech. I have a mole in yourorganization one that has told me all about the Hellsing Organization's vampire and other supernatural creature hunting ways but to go forward with this story I need just a bit more. An interview" Kim used air quotes as she said interview. "with the head of the organization is the only way to get just what I need. That's why I paid my mole to chloroform you and bring you here."

Integra tried her best to look confused and play stupid before she spoke.

"How sad, you still use air quotes." Integra quipped with a smirk. "So what your saying is that your going to interrogate slash torture me because of some deranged fantasy you have about my companies involvement in battling fiends, monsters and the boogeyman?" Integra bluffed.

"Fine play that game if you want to. You'll change your tune soon enough. Tell me something Integra are you ticklish?" Kim asked.

Integra couldn't believe her ear's. Ticklish, Kim wanted to know if Integra was ticklish. This didn't make any sense tickling was a childish game. Not that Integra had been tickled as a child or as an adult for that matter. She hadn't had what most people would call a normal childhood and defiantly not a playful one. She knew what tickling was of course she understood the sensation but it was nothing to be frightened of. It might be humiliating
and if Kim was really going to humiliate her like that Integra promised herself Kim would pay very dearly but Integra had no intention of telling this reporter anything.

"Are you telling me you plan on tickling me? Maybe after you could put some pepper up my nose or shake my hand with a joy buzzer." Integra said sarcastically.

"Both top notch ideas." Kim said with equal sarcasm. "Now more seriously you might be surprised how effective a little tickling can be. I had a couple of cute roommates in collage. They used to hold me down and tickle me for thirty minutes straight when ever they wanted anything from me and believe me after thirty minutes of tickling anything is exactly what I gave them. Anything to make the tickling stop. I don't think you'll last thirty minutes though. Frankly I will be surprised if you last twenty minutes Because I know if my roommates had given me a choice to give up I would have given in to what ever they wanted at minute ten but you Integra get a special deal I will stop tickling you as soon as you agree to tell me everything I want to know. In fact if you promise to cooperate I won't even start tickling your gorges little body at all. What do you say Integra? Tell me all about those nasty vampires."

"I say you must be one terribly weak willed woman and if you dare to humiliate me with this childish tickling idea of yours I will make you pay in ways you can not even imagine but I will never tell you a thing about my organization. In fact as long as I'm your prisoner I'm not going to say one more thing to you except for this." Integra said defiantly and then spat right in Kim's face.

"So that's your last word on the subject is it?" Kim asked as she wiped her face with a cloth. "You are going to be very sorry you didn't take me up on my cooperate and no tickling offer. Believe me that was far from the last thing that is going to be coming out of your mouth tonight. Soon you will not be able to shut up. First will come the laughter and then eventually you won't be able to keep those secrets of yours down no matter how hard you try." Kim began by kneeling next to Integra's feet. Reaching out with her left hand Kim stared to lightly scratch the nail of one finger right in the middle of the arch of Integra's right foot. Kim could see the foot begin to twitch and Integra's facial expression changed immediately from one of calm defiance to a pained grimace. Kim continued her light scratching of Integra's right foot but added a second finger to the task. Kim was positively gleeful that her light torment of Integra's socked sole was already having an effect on the stern woman and Kim knew it must mean that Integra was very sensitive. This was going to be fun. Heck, this was already fun and it had barley begun.

This wasn't so bad Integra thought to herself. It was more like a bad itch then a tickle. A bad itch that was steadily growing across her arch and quickly becoming quite maddening that is. Oh no, oh goodness Kim just added a third finger to the scratching that was beginning to threaten Integra's composure. As the forth finger was added Integra had to admit to herself this was definitely a tickle and getting close to becoming an unignorable tickle. When the fifth and final finger of Kim's left hand joined the assault on her right foot Integra's face was doing an extreme grimace and her foot began to thrash in an attempt to avoid the wiggling fingers. Still though Integra refused to laugh, giggle or even smile. Integra was not about to give Kim the satisfaction of giving in to the giggles working there way up her throat. She wouldn't even be wriggling her foot of her own volition but the tickling was to bad she could not force her foot to stay still. No matter what she would resist. She would resist for a little while longer then Kim would get bored and stop Integra told herself.

"Now this is what I call fun." Said Kim. Not bored at all which horrified Integra no end. "You know Integra you shouldn't fight the tickling so hard. If you do it will only serve to make it even harder on you in the end. Just a little friendly advice that I'm sure you won't take." Kim then began the tickle attack on Integra's sock covered soles in earnest. She stared to vigorously scribble all ten of her long fingernails ferociously over Integra's feet. Starting now at her toes scratching her nails delicately across the tops of Integra's
toes as the toes danced and then poking the fingers in to the sock material to wiggle them between the toes.

That caused Integra to let out a squeak but she managed to clamp her mouth shut again.

Kim worked her fingers down Integra's soles from the toes to tease the balls of her feet. Then it was back to the arches where Kim dug in ruthlessly.

Integra's arches already sensitized form before proved to be her undoing as giggles finally escaped her mouth and quickly began to pour forth freely.

"hehehe...he stop you hehe... bitchehehe..." Giggled out Integra.

"Now, now naughty words aren't going to solve anything. You know the words that will." Kim said as she moved her fingers down to Integra's heels and began a persistent scratching there.

This was beginning to become to much for Integra. Kim's tickling was making her giggle like a school girl and she could do nothing to stop the tickling or the giggling. Integra tried to distract herself by scrunching her face, tossing her head back and forth, thrashing her body as much as the bindings would allow and wiggling her toes frantically. None of it did any good and soon her thrashing stoped. Integra was to tired to fight the tickling anymore as she had fought to hard at the start. Still the fingers crawled up and down her soles and she giggled. Up her soles and tears welled up in Integra's eyes then streamed down. Down her soles and her feet desperately tried to cover each other. The right moving in front of the left then the left moving in front of the right but all that accomplished was to earn the protecting foot a double dose of Kim's tickling fingers. Integra knew she couldn't give in but if she didn't how long would this last. How long could she last? Suddenly,
mercifully the tickling stoped and Integra hung limp like a rag doll. Integra began breathing deeply taking in as much air as she could, as quickly as she could.

"Ten minutes, so how about it? Do you want to co-operate, or now that we've warmed up do you want to get to some real tickling?" Kim threatened.

"hhehe (gasp) bring it hehe on. Give me your best." Integra's hanging head shook slightly as she weakly said through her after giggles.

"I don't think you really want that but if you won't talk I don't have much of a choice other than continuing. It's way to good of an opportunity to play with your sexy body anyway." Kim said with a wink as she pulled off Integra's socks and produced two long stiff feathers from her pocket.

At the moment the twin feathers touched Integra's bare feet she burst into full laughter for the first time during this torment, full unabated, hysterical laughter. Integra could feel Kim was dragging the feathers up and down her soles from toe to heel and back again. Toe to heel on the left foot, heel to toe on the right and then reverse, it was torture. It was also starting to be something strangely disturbing as Integra began to feel a warmth between
her thighs in her womanhood. No this isn't possible. Integra told herself. It's not possible that this tickling is turning me on but I'm starting to feel wet. What's wrong with me? Am I becoming perverted by this? Integra questioned herself inwardly as she continued to laugh hysterically outwardly.

"StoHAHAHahap...PleheHEHEhehease...your drivHEHehehHEing...HAHAHa meHEhehe crazy.HAHAHAHahaha I swear HEHehehe I'm going HAHAhaha crazyheheHEHehe..." Integra bellowed between bouts of hysteria.

"If you want it to stop you know you just have to talk" Kim replied. Then Kim began to attack Integra's toes with the feathers. Now sliding one of the feathers between Integra's toes exploring their ticklish nooks and crannies.

Integra tried clenching her toes to grip the feather but every time she did Kim just used the other feather to dust the tops of Integra's toes causing them to release and wiggle. Thus allowing the probing feather to continue it's torment of the ticklish webbing between the toes.

"I think I've shown your feet enough attention." Kim proclaimed as she stoped working her feathers on Integra's toes. Much to Integra's relief. Kim then produced a pair of scissors and quickly cut off Integra's undershirt then stepped back to admirer her work.

Integra hung limp once again and once again she used this time to take in much need oxygen. There was one difference this time, this time Integra considered talking. Integra only considered it for a moment but that was long enough to feel terribly ashamed. She was also incredibly ashamed of the growing lust she was feeling and felt fighting it was more important then fighting the tickling. Not that she had much energy left to fight either. She
had wasted to much energy fighting the laughter at the beginning. Something she was starting to regret now.

"All the Tickling put together you have lasted twenty minutes." Kim stated "I thought I should ask you if your ready to talk yet. To tell you the truth I'm starting to hope you don't give in yet. I'm really enjoying myself and I've only tickled one spot. There are so many more good spots to play with. So what do you say will you Talk?"

"No! Never! I will never talk!" Integra summoned up her courage to say. Saying it a lot more boldly then she felt.

"Oh goodie, you said that just to please me didn't you?" Kim asked as she used the scissors to snip Integra's bra open in the front. "Now where to start. I know those lovely shaven pits." Kim set the feathers aside and slipped her finger's into the hollows under Integra's arms. With one hand Kim's fingers poked and dug. With Kim's other hand the fingers wiggled and vibrated.

Integra was in ticklish hell. Her underarms were in agony. Her libido was on fire. The poking and digging was killing her. The wiggling and vibrating set her ablaze with passion. Of course It could have been the other way around she couldn't tell anymore.

"Well that's been another five minutes." Kim said as she continued to tickle Integra's pits and watch Integra's breasts bounce and jiggle now that they were free of their constrains.

Integra felt Kim's fingers leave her pits but there was no resting this time.

Kim moved her hands straight down to Integra's milky white thighs. Kim began liberally pinching and goosing both thighs.

"NOOOHHAHAhaha! GoodnessHEHehehe(moan) I'm HAHAHahaHEHEhehe...losing myHAHAhaha...(gasp,groan) mindHEHEHeHAHAhaha(sequel,moan)." Integra screamed out as the
thigh tickling drove her burning lust to a fevered pitch.

"Oh my, Integra I do believe you are enjoying this almost as much as I am." Kim said with a satisfied smirk as she noticed the rapidly growing wet spot on Integra's panties. "Come on Integra just give in and you and me can have some real fun." Kim offered.

"HHahahaHEHehehe...NEVER!!! HEHEHEhehe(loud moan)HAHahaha" Integra shouted, expending the last of her willpower.

"You are so stubborn!" Kim shouted in frustration. "Alright, let's try this. I'm sure this will break you." Kim said as she picked up the long stiff feathers once more. Kim extended one feather and started vigorously brushing it's tip first over one of Integra's nipples then across the other one. As Kim tormented Integra's nipples with one feather she used the other feather to relentlessly caress the undersides of Integra's heaving, tortured chest.

"FuckHHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE!(pant,moan) DamnHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!(moan,sequel) HellHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Integra babbled out.

Integra felt at intense orgasm building inside of her. All Integra could think about was how badly she wanted it to rip through her body. Then as the tickling continued Integra felt Kim's teeth pull her panties down enough to expose Integra's throbbing mound. Then through her teary eyes and blurry vision Integra saw Kim's cruelly smiling face look up ather from between her legs.

"YesHHAHAHA, goodnessHEHEHEH yes KimHAHAHAHA(moan followed by loud shriek) I'll talkHEHEHEHAHAHAHA...I'll tellHEHEHEHE you anythingHAHAHAHEHEHE..." Integra proclaimed.

That was what Kim had been waiting for. She continued the vicious tickle attack on the nipples now sawing the feather's edge back and forth across them. She began using delicate sweeping motions on the undersides of the breasts with the other feather. Then lowering her head Kim stared to lap and then lick lovingly, passionately, mercifully at Integra's sex.

Integra exploded screaming, howling, laughing, moaning and all the while calling out Kim's name.

Just as Integra was recovering from the most intense experience of her life the sound of a cracking door came from up the basement steps. Then suddenly the buxom, red headed, police girl Seras Victoria appear at the bottom of the stairs.

With one quick movement Seras struck Kim in the back of the head rendering Kim unconscious.

"Seras, thank goodness. Untie me." Integra ordered.

Seras bent down picked up the two feathers Kim had been using and looked at them quizzically.

"Seras Victoria, listen to this and listen good! I am your master's master and you will obey me now! Release me immediately." Integra commanded.

At that Seras began to twirl one of the feathers between her fingers and smile.

"What was it that you thought of me again Sir Integra? Oh yes I remember I'm a, "half-starved vampire who can't even protect her commander" right?" Seras asked as she continued to twirl the feather and step towards Integra.

The End

Hi, TKForce here. I have wanted to read a T.K. fic of Integra for a long, long
time and I got this idea, So here it is. Thoughts and/or opinions would be appreciated.

It is really hard to get in to reading your own story (for me it is anyway) because you know exactly what is going to happen. So if any one get's inspired to do their own Integra fic from this I will not complain. (hint) ;)
(f/f, please) :D

P.S. To any of you that liked my story
"Cyberina the Beginning" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116075
I should be posting the next part of that series "Cyberina Mission 1" late next week sometime (shameless self plug) :xpeepsofa

Last edited:
Definitely a first for Integra. If you really want something done in the world, you have to do it yourself, as you said. Anyway, it was an enjoyable story, and the writing was pretty good. Nice job!

Thanks for the comments.

Kenjisan-Thanks for the kind words. Yeah it's like I said I could not find an Integra T.K. fan fic anywhere and the girl just needed a good tickling badly. I am glad you thought the wrighting was pretty good and since I'm new hopefully it will get much better.

bhsballer-Thank you so much. I'm so glad you thought it was a cool story and I am also a very big fan of an interrogation scenario.

I'm so glad this stroy had quite a few viewings and hope to post many more storys here at the TMF. As I mentioned before to any of you that liked my story "Cyberina the Beginning" I should be posting the next part of that series "Cyberina Mission 1" late this week sometime and if you did not read "Cyberina the Beginning" check it out. (shameless self plug)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back