• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Black tickles blond

Kietelplager

TMF Poster
Sorry folks, I have editted this. Why? You can read that at the bottom of this topic

Last edited:
yes YES

i been looking for this since youtube took it off (hate youtube lol)
thanks so much:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It's TIckle Central's "Apple tickles Britney"

Thank You

It's TIckle Central's "Apple tickles Britney"

The proper Names & title is much more appropriate/respecftul than 'Black tickles Blonde'
Not that any harm was meant

Isnt this the full video, not a sample?

And people wonder why producers decide to leave this forum and not post free stuff...

I could do without the "Black tickles blond" moniker....names go really far for describing people, unless we're only interested in flesh here...those titles are best left as qualifiers, but we have a long way to go still in our minds and lives....anyway.....love T2D's/TickleCentral's work....great stuff....own some of their clips...love them all! And Apple is a major tickle-hottie...and probably a very good human being.:)

Thanks for the postie-reminder of TC's great work....

The proper Names & title is much more appropriate/respecftul than 'Black tickles Blonde'
Not that any harm was meant

Look guys let's not get too carried away. When TMF was first around clip descriptions consisted of titles like that all the time and no one was getting their panties in a wad. This person's intention was only to upload a clip and just used a title that made sense in their mind. No harm done we all got a free clip here, although I recommend not sharing full versions anymore...heh.

(hmmmmmph)

......(long pause)....

...my panties are NOT in a wad! :ermm:

:cry1:

Look guys let's not get too carried away. When TMF was first around clip descriptions consisted of titles like that all the time and no one was getting their panties in a wad.

Look guys let's not get too carried away. When TMF was first around clip descriptions consisted of titles like that all the time and no one was getting their panties in a wad. This person's intention was only to upload a clip and just used a title that made sense in their mind. No harm done we all got a free clip here, although I recommend not sharing full versions anymore...heh.

someone with brains at last

Descriptions by race happpening all the time didn't make it right then or now, & no one expressing concern is too bad, someone should have

Last edited:
Descriptiions by race happpening all the time didn't make it right then or now, & no one expressing concern is too bad, someone should have

i fail to see the issue. black white, whatever...it gets the message across. the OP could have gone about making the descriptions MUCH more drastic.

The most suprising thing...

What suprises me most is that the NAACP, Balck Panthers, Nation of Islam, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton didn't kick in your door because you said "black" instead of African-American. You are a lucky ducky.

i fail to see the issue. black white, whatever...it gets the message across. the OP could have gone about making the descriptions MUCH more drastic.

You know whats funny Cloud, when made that post I hadn't read any posts about the racial content of the title, I was just being my normal/lovable/fun loving/ball busting self.

You know whats funny Cloud, when made that post I hadn't read any posts about the racial content of the title, I was just being my normal/lovable/fun loving/ball busting self.

well, good thing the reply wasn't made towards you, eh?

The issue to me is respect, If you know the name or names of the ladies involved why not describe them by name, isn't that the respect you would want someone to show you?

What suprises me most is that the NAACP, Balck Panthers, Nation of Islam, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton didn't kick in your door because you said "black" instead of African-American. You are a lucky ducky.

I'm sure those gentlemen have better things to do

The issue to me is respect, If you know the name or names of the ladies involved why not describe them by name, isn't that the respect you would want someone to show you?

I will ask this one question, and then I will take my leave of this topic. If it were two white chicks and the title was "Blonde Tickles Brunette" would it have bothered you then, because I don't think it would even matter to you then. I think race is only an issue with you depending on the race of the person involved in the issue and I don't really thing there is a racial issue here with the exception of my remark a few back. I shall take my leave of you now

:hipoke:

I will ask this one question, and then I will take my leave of this topic. If it were two white chicks and the title was "Blonde Tickles Brunette" would it have bothered you then, because I don't think it would even matter to you then. I think race is only an issue with you depending on the race of the person involved in the issue and I don't really thing there is a racial issue here with the exception of my remark a few back. I shall take my leave of you now

:hipoke:
The last time I checked Blonde & Brunette were not races they were hair colors. Apple was not described by her hair now was she? & everyone should be respected as human beings, that matters to me. & thank you for leaving

Am I the only one who thinks this was a perfectly acceptable name for the thread? The clip has a black girl tickling a blonde girl. Hence the name "Black tickles Blonde". Is acknowledging the black girl's race racist? Would that make TIB and Tommy (Tickle Abuse) racists for acknowledging Sabrina and Pyra respectively as Indians (Tickle Abuse's threads were even titled "The Sexiest Indian" and "Ticklish Indian Pits", with no mention of Pyra's name)? Well then again, TIB did go from wearing black to wearing white, so maybe he's trying to tell us something (no, I'm just kidding). Discounting the absence of markers like "F/F" and such, I think that's a perfectly appropriate and descriptive title of a tickling thread. Now if it had been "N***er Tickles Barbie B****", it would be a much different story.

As for why the OP allegedly didn't respect the girls enough to include their names in the title, maybe he didn't know it was a Tickle Central clip and was too busy posting tickling content (copyrighted, unfortunately) to do the research and find out.

Or he could be a sexist Klansman. Honestly, though, I doubt that's the case.

1-The beginnig of the clip states the names of both girls.
2-No one including myself accused anyone of being racist, again it's about respect. If you know the names of the young ladies irregardless of race or ethnicity, why not give them that respect of refferring to them by the names they are using for that particular clip. Is that so hard?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back