• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sexiest Indian! F/f

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Wow, I have waited so long for a ticklish Indian girl to come and get tickled, and finally it happened! Prya has never been tickled, in fact, she says that tickling is not something people do at all in her country. But not today, she gets it from the best! Tasha finds her vulnerable spots (between her toes and the tops of her feet--especially her more sensitive left foot) and in the end SHE WANTS MORE! I mean, nothing turns me on more than when a brand new girl comes to my home, has my girl Tasha tickle her, and she decides that she wants more and loves it! And she is Indian, a secret fantasy of mine! It is almost impossible to find an Indian girl, and when she wanted more, Tasha tied her to the bed with the ankle cuffs and bondage mittens and gave her exactly what her ticklish feet craved. My Lord, you will not find a sexier, more ticklish, or Indian girl more into tickling than Prya anywhere! I was so excited and turned on that I made TWO videos into one, you get Prya in the stocks and Pyra on the bed, both for one special price. This clip is almost 6:30 minutes long, YOU GET A MINUTE AND HALF OF PRYA FOR FREE!

You can find this video and many more f/f clips on my all girl/girl tickling clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Don't get me wrong, but I have watched most of your previews and I tend to get a little tired of hearing the same over and over again: Lately, every second of your models seems to really crave it while being sooo ticklish. Of course I can't judge whether they actually like it or not. However, I do see that she is not all that ticklish which makes me think that her liking it is rather something you made her say. It's quite obvious, so maybe you shouldn't do that with every model. It's OK to put up a scenario from time to time but I'm not really into it so it's probably also a matter of different tastes. IMHO you should concentrate much more on ticklishness. You've had a few ticklish ones, so I'm still hoping for more to come... Good luck.

I'm pretty much with leechmaster on this one...

I have a lot of Tickle Abuse clips on my hard disk, it would be right to call me a fan of your work! A hot, ticklish Indian girl in the stocks is also a very appealing idea! There's no doubt this girl is hot and has great feet...It's a shame this clip didn't quite do it for me :ermm:

Good luck in the future, I still love the vast majority of your clips and I will keep an eye out for more :smilestar

I really liked this one. I don't get what this source of discotent really is here. Tickle Abuse promtes there videos and higlights what happens.

JD

As someone who also has a lot of your clips, it is however true that the "I love being tickled" scenario is starting to wear thin because you have used it so often. I offer this as constructive criticism, not as a putdown.

Keep up your good work...

Don't get me wrong, but I have watched most of your previews and I tend to get a little tired of hearing the same over and over again: Lately, every second of your models seems to really crave it while being sooo ticklish. Of course I can't judge whether they actually like it or not. However, I do see that she is not all that ticklish which makes me think that her liking it is rather something you made her say. It's quite obvious, so maybe you shouldn't do that with every model. It's OK to put up a scenario from time to time but I'm not really into it so it's probably also a matter of different tastes. IMHO you should concentrate much more on ticklishness. You've had a few ticklish ones, so I'm still hoping for more to come... Good luck.

A lot of people request girls who want to be tickled, so when a girl ends up liking it, the video just plays out like it goes down. Most of my videos are of women who don't want it to continue, and those videos are described as such. I make videos for every taste, so its only fair to me to comment on what is your taste and keep the negativity for when it is truly warranted. It is rare, though I have many, to find girls who from the get go want to be tickled, and I have personally seen girls who had no idea about tickling become very interested after just one shoot. Comment after you have seen the entire video, you can't make a comment like taking one part out of context.

Great stuff Tommy thanks for your efforts here!~

I appreciate any and all of your clips,,,,sure not all of your models are off the charts ticklish but it looks like they're having fun. Bottom line is i'm sure most of us appreciate what you do for the tkl community and those who don't or have suggestions can maybe private message you with concerns or opinions....Thanks again!

Thanks! I am a little bitter, I admit, about the negative comments, this truly was a lot of work to find a ticklish and very pretty Indian girl!

Don't be bitter, the last thing I wanted to do was piss you off :p I really wouldn't have bothered commenting at all if I didn't like your material. I am a big fan of your clips.. I have 107 of them in a folder! (Yes, I am a nerd :D)

The reason I have bought a lot of your clips over the past months is because they are reliably well made with great models. The girl in this vid, although very hot with great feet...the bit when she says "are you going to tickle me again?" and then looks directly at the camera was what didn't quite sit right and made me think "eh?"

It could just be the way the preview clip is edited and cut up, I know that can make a huge difference to how a cut scene is percieved. You are right however, I guess I have to sacrifice the price of a pint of beer and buy the whole clip to make a real judgement :jester:

Take care and I look forward to your clips in the future!

Bottom line is i'm sure most of us appreciate what you do for the tkl community and those who don't or have suggestions can maybe private message you with concerns or opinions....Thanks again!
So a "thank you" goes into the thread and negative criticism goes into his private box, right? Why? This is something that belongs into the forums and not into his private inbox. It's something to discuss in public.

@ Tickleabuse: Apart from the question whether the girl likes it or not: I wouldn't even care if she was more ticklish. But I just don't think it's OK to label this girl as "you won't find a girl...who likes it...more ticklish than her". Do you really believe that yourself? No offense, it's acceptable as long as you release previews. But had I bought this one based on just the description, I would have felt ripped off. All I ask for is a little more reservation in the descriptions: If she is low or average on the ticklish scale, why don't you just say so or skip the info? Nobody will complain. This way, you'll have to deal with people whose perception of the material differs from what you're saying.

Don't be bitter, the last thing I wanted to do was piss you off :p I really wouldn't have bothered commenting at all if I didn't like your material. I am a big fan of your clips.. I have 107 of them in a folder! :veryhappy <--nerd

The reason I have bought a lot of your clips over the past months is because they are reliably well made with great models. The girl in this vid, although very hot with great feet...the bit when she says "are you going to tickle me again?" and then looks directly at the camera was what didn't sit quite right and made me think "eh?"

It could just be the way the preview clip is edited and cut up, I know that can make a huge difference to how a cut scene is percieved. You are right however, I guess I have to sacrifice the price of a pint of beer and buy the whole clip to make a real judgement :jester:

Hey, its all good! I guess the editing made it look like something it wasn't.. No hard feelings, I appreciate all sincere comments, pos and neg. Now Prya's body tickling was something different, she didn't enjoy it that much! Will post a sample of that tomorrow

Don't be bitter, the last thing I wanted to do was piss you off :p I really wouldn't have bothered commenting at all if I didn't like your material. I am a big fan of your clips.. I have 107 of them in a folder! (Yes, I am a nerd :D)

The reason I have bought a lot of your clips over the past months is because they are reliably well made with great models. The girl in this vid, although very hot with great feet...the bit when she says "are you going to tickle me again?" and then looks directly at the camera was what didn't quite sit right and made me think "eh?"

That is exactly what I was gonna say. It was a great preview, and there is not doubt that she is hot. I think it was maybe just a random thing that she looked at the camera, but with the way the clip is set up, it does look like she was scripted to say it. Honestly, I don't really care either way, because I like when girls want to be tickled so it works for me. Keep up the good work.

I have to say, Fantastic work Tommy; I'm a British Asian (Indian) guy myself here in London (Born here, British, etc etc), and to find an Indian girl that will let you tickle her in the first place is an achievement in itself, and having indian girl mates, believe me, I Know only too well! Getting an Indian girl to do something like this is almost unheard of...Well done mate...! Good work.

Last edited:
Love your work Tommy. Im having a ball. And thanks for your timely responses. Not every producer will answer our inquiries like you do and take the heat, good or bad. Thanks for your time man. More please.

Love your work Tommy. Im having a ball. And thanks for your timely responses. Not every producer will answer our inquiries like you do and take the heat, good or bad. Thanks for your time man. More please.

No problem. yes, I do appreciate suggestions, there is always room for improvement. Sometimes negative comments just push me to do better, lol! It's just that last night's shoot turned into a little party and I have a wicked hangover, had problems with my editing software, so I was a little cranky! Damn that Greygoose!

I agree that Tommy does seem to be a prevalent producer on the TMF, and is very willing to answer questions and respond to feedback. While his work is not always my cup of tea, tons of credit for taking your work seriously!

Loved It

Please keep tickling helpless Indian female feet in the stocks.

If you build it, they will come.

Please keep tickling helpless Indian female feet in the stocks.

If you build it, they will come.

Lol, ok! It won't be easy to find another Indian girl, had a Pakistani girl before as well, so you never know!

Abuse!!!

If the girls in your videos truely love to be tickled, or find a first experience to be great fun...PLEASE!!! Continue to tell us!! I don't care how repeitive it is...if its true, then its true!!! JUst give us the truth man as I believe you have been, and let the others prove you wrong...I am actually always very interested to know what the models feeling are over what they have just experienced, whether it is good or bad...one thing is true, I don't think any can be indifferent to it.

Thanks for your work! Please keep it up!

My problem with the preivew clip is as follows:

1.) It's obviously fake, they put all those words into her mouth
2.) Tops of the foot tickling doesn't cut it.

Why don't you guys just try tickling the girl and getting an honest reaction out of her rather than faking it? So annoying. And the girl looks hot too.

Tommy I loved it, hot Indian girls will always be welcome!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back