• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The next go 'round... in West Branch, MI

manon_earth42

TMF Regular
Hello all,

Manon_earth42/AgentX/Phil here is happily report that the West Branch, MI gathering spot looks really good! There's a main house that sleeps 12 (?) an 5 other cabins on a small lake. And although it colder than 5 MFs the day I saw the place (last Thursday) it was beautiful.

I think Sadira calculated 47 beds including all the cabins plus the are 3 full RV hookups. And best of all, the cost is fairly nominal $50 for the weekend lodging + the usual $35 for food (total $85). TF4F & Sadira correct me if I'm wrong...

The cabins themselves have cable TV, refrigerators, microwaves, showers & toilets, hot water! and stoves. Some have enclosed porches & gas grills, but all have a fire pit (SAFETY FIRST).

Lots of room for chillin' and grillin' rent-able pontoon boat, row boat, & what not with the cursory SAFETY equipment available! And it can't stressed enough that we would all have to be vigilant around the water for obvious reasons.

The idea is to o it after Labor day weekend so we get the "off season pricing"
and the weather is still good. The owners are really nice folks that are looking forward to our fun loving family.

I believe the have an online brochure so try googling Lake George Resort... I don't know the official URL yet.

Happy Holidays,
M.O.E42

P.S. If anybody is interested in doing a Motown Munch in the next few months please let me know...

Detroit...

I was talking to several of the WC crew here and there seems to be some interest (nothing definite) but I know Wirchler, his lady, and DVNC, and I have talked about it if schedules and financing work out.

So I am interested, I'll try and keep that free for now.

If there is an earlier event let me know. I know there is usually one in winter time, when is that scheduled to be, or is there no date yet?

Ed

I believe the have an online brochure so try googling Lake George Resort... I don't know the official URL yet.

P.S. If anybody is interested in doing a Motown Munch in the next few months please let me know...

Hey, Manon_earth42, a munch sounds great. Check your PM box.

As for the West Branch thing...the price will depend on how many we "gather" (hehe) in total. I haven't refigured the numbers, but the approximation is looking between $85-120 for the entire weekend. I know that sounds like a bit of a range but like I said, it also depends on our numbers.

Here's the web site for pictures...
www.cabinsonlakegeorge.com

And, Bagelfather....no, sorry, only one party a year at the moment. Too many family things demanding attention.

Anyone new that hasn't been to our Michigan parties before and interested? Drop me a note at [email protected]

:wavingguy
Sadira

Looks like a pretty cool place. After reading their setup and remembering the numbers for Halloween, is there going to be enough room for us? :)

Looks like a pretty cool place. After reading their setup and remembering the numbers for Halloween, is there going to be enough room for us? :)
There is a 1000 more square feet in the main house alone. Then the fact that you can sleep in one of the five cabins there it allows Sadira and I to be a little bit more flexible about the arrangements. We will probably be able to sleep 40 to 45 people on the sight alone. If, in fact, we do this Sadira will make the announcement on a different thread within the next month. That gives people over 6 months to get their travel arrangements and finances in order. Depending on what happens, there could have a surprise or two at the party itself. That is NOT definate but it is possible. So stay tuned. There will be more...plenty more!!! :xpulcy:

Sounds Great

Definitely driving distance from Chicago....You can count me in. The price is very reasonable...Look forward to meeting everyone After Labor Day.

Vinnie

Hey count me in.. I am Deff coming.. woohoooo.. am so excited..... yeahhhhhhhh

Info on the Party?

Has anyone got the info on where to go to the west branch party, i have all ready paid my money, but dont know info as of tonight where to go, Please send it on if anyone would. Thanks:wavingguy

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back