• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hostage M/f

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
The Hostage M/f F/m

It was a mire memory now, but Nando remembered it like yesterday. He Owns a large import company in the South Pacific. His specialty was pearls and precious gemstones. He did very well for a time; that is until he decided to take on a partner in the company.

Nando met Luc' Menard at a gemstones convention. The two started talking and hit it off very well. Luc bragged about how his pearl farms were the best in his partof the island and that he employed the best scientists to insure a purer, pearl and a higher yield. Namdo found himself taken in completely with Lucpart ofNando and invited him to see his own operations. Luc' visited and saw how much bigger Nando's pearl farms were and instantly began to conspired a way to get his hands on Nando's company.

It didn't take much to get Nando to offer Luc a partnership, which he jumped at. Once the papers were drawn and the lawyers met to witness teh signing, the partnership was created.

Luc' noticed Nado's wife, who was ever near and always in his line of sight. She was tall and with a firm figure. She had an uncommon beauty which was heard not to notice. Luc' began to watch Nando andhis wife together when they were at parties or when she visited the office.

One day, while she was visiting , Luc' passed Nando office and heard wild giggling followed by pleading. He wondered what was going on and stayed in the background to wait until she left. He watcehd as she finnally emirged from the office, her hair tousled and and her skin pink and sweaty, she was fixing her blouse. Nando poked his head out the door to give her a long passonate kiss and whispered something in her ear,which she giggled at and whispered back "Don't you dare! You know ticklish I am !"

Luc overeheard only part of what she said, but enough to know that she was the key to his gettng the company away from Nando. Luc went in with a bottle of wine and sat down with Nando.

"That one! your wife. she's a real looker , you know! I passed by your office and heard giggling." Nando smiled and rocked back in his chair. ?Yes my wife is very beautiful and very playful. We have a little game we play to get into the mood. you see, she is very very ticklish, especially her breasts and belly. It doesn't take much to get her giggling, especialy with a well placed feather!" Luc' laughed, and thought to himself that this was what he wouild use against Nando.
After the two finished their wine, Luc' went back to his office and contacted his kidnapper. "Take the woman in the mornig as she goes out and bring her to the warehouse. Bring the Master as well. I have a job for him to do."

The next day,as PLacita walked out to her car, two men grabbed her from behind and put a chloroporm soaked rag over her nose. She struggled to get away, but was overcome from the chlorophorm, making her fall asleep.

When PLacita woke up, she was bound in an upright position, her arms tied above her head.. her blouse was still intact.. for now.

There were two hooded men in the room with her. One guarded her and the other sat infron of a radio reciever of some kind. She began screamming and calling for help.

Luc' walked into the room, his face covered by a black hood. He looked up and down at Placita, as if to undress her in his mind. She could feel his eyes on her and she spat at thim. "Stop looking at me that way!"

Luc stepped close to Placita and whispered in her ear, "I know your secret1 Nando told me and now You're going to help me take his business away from him , or I 'll .... Kithcy Kooo!!"

Placita shivered as she realized that this man knew how ticklish she was/ "Please.. don't harm me1 Let me go and I'll help you! JUst no tickling PLEASE!!"

Luc smiled under his hood. "Make the call to Nando and let's get this over with.!" One of the guards made tehphone call and put it on speaker phone.

"Nando! I have something you want and you.. have something I want." Nando answered,"Give me back my wife! don't you do anything to harm her!" Luc laughed. "I'mnot going to harm her.. but if you don't give me your business, I will be forced to... see what makes her laugh! You did say she was ... quite ticklish!"

Nando stared to sweat. "My pearl farms are not for sale or you're for the taking!" Luc called teh Master over to Placita. "Too bad you feel that way. NOw I'm going to have to deal with your wife! Master.. begin the tortures!"

The Master smiled and grabbed Placita's blouse and ripped it open, exposing her frim breasts and belly. Then he took a feather and began stroking PLaciat between her breasts, twirling the feather slightly back and forth. Placita bit her lip and tired to hold in the laughter that was building deep in the pit of her stomach. the Master added another feather and began tickling her nipples as well. Placiata threw her head back and begna giggling loudly, pulling at her ropes and thrashing backa nd forth.

Nando could her her giggling over the speaker phone, but was helpless to do anything. The Master drew the tip of the feathers around the edges of Placita's breasts ,tickling playfully and making Placita lurch forward and then back again, wiggling hard, nearly pulling the frame over.

Then the Master started tickling Placita's ribs.. slowly up and down . Her laughter became hysterical. She could feel her body becoming arroused frm the tickling. the more the Master tickled her, the more she bucked and felt her clit tingling ticklishly.

Nando felt himself becoming arroused as he heard PLacita's hysterical laughing. "PLease..PLEASE! Stop! She can't stand much more tickling!"

Luc motioned for the Master to stop the tickling her. "Will you give me what i want?" Nando had his own plans for Luc.. to avenge what he is doing to his wife. "Yes but you must meet me at my office to sign the pearl farms in your name. Come along except for my wife."

Luc had the Master stop and redress Placita. "If your husband does anythng foolish, I'll tickle you til you go insane!" Placita shivered as she still felt little waves of ticklisness from her torture.

Luc, Placita and the Master drove down to Nando's office. Before they went in, Luc slipped hand inside Placita's blouse and tickled her nipple. She giggled and tried to pull away. "Remember, if Nando pulls anything... you'll get more than a light nipple tickling!" Placita sucked in some air and nodded as she rubbed her ticklish nipples.

The three rode the elevator to the pent house and got off. Nando had his security guards hiding so Luc and the Master wouldn't see them.

As soon as Luc walked off the elevator, he heard a click in his ear. Nando came out and grabbed Placita from him and had hos quards capture Luc and the Master. Nando ordered teh guards to brng them to the hidden Laboratory.

Once in the room, Nando had Luc and the Master stripped naked and strapped into an upright table. nando walked over to them and spat on Luc.

"Well now... The tables are turned eh Luc. I found out a littel something about you too.. and your Master. You think my little tickling game is just between me and my wife? I use tickling as discipline amoung my workers.
They are all so ticklish and so afraid of being tickled that this works well as discipline. But you two... I know that both of you have... ticklish secrets you've been hiding."

Luc and the Master said nothing. then two women walked adn stood near them. Nando whispered in thier ear and they walked over to each man and began ticklig them. The Master began giglging immediately and thrashing around. Luc, sucked in his belly and tried to fight the waves of ticklishness washing over his naked body. Then the woman torturing himbegan tickling his navel wiht her tongue. Luc broke immidayrly and begged between giggles for them to stop.

Once Nando was sure these two wouldn't excape, he and lacita went back to his office and locked the door. He geabbed PLacita's head and kissed her passionately, then began undressing her. slowly.

"My ticklish love! I'm teh only one who can tickle you!" PLacita giggled softly as she gave herself to Nando. He began tickling her breasrs whit his tounge then went for her niplpes. She threw her headbacka nd laughed loudly and thrashed around in Nando's arms. Then He began ticklig her wiht the tip of his tongue, driving her insane wiht ticklish laughter He flicked his tongue between her breasts then down fron topto tipof her nipple.

Nando felt her body tensing and reaxing under his own. His arrousal was hard and very ticklish. He began tickling down her belly to her warm, wet genitals He tickled til he got her clit boundng inside her, then he thrust his fingertip inside her and begna tickling her clit til she came explosively.

Meanwhile as Nando and Placita tickled thier way to love making, hysterical laughter could be heard from teh tickel torture room where Luc and teh Master were being tickled

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back