• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

90210 move next door to me!!!!

MWhoTklsFemFeet

TMF Regular
Quick change in the title, it's actually "90210 MOVES in next door to me" Im hoping a mod can fix that, anyway here's my story...

It had been awhile since my meeting with Amy Jo Johnson, we had become rather good friends even though she didn’t go through with buying a house here seeing how all her promotional stuff would be going on out in LA, so sadly she bought a house out there, but we did have one last tickle fling before she left, so it wasn’t a total lost. I was a little depressed about her leaving and it took me a good while to get over it, hey it was hard, I really felt like me and her were hitting it off, but I was happy that her career was taking off.

It was really hard saying goodbye to Amy and I knew it would be a matter of time before we lost contact with each other, her career was starting to take off now as she had a very popular single and her video was making the rounds on OnDemand music, I thought going to the mall would help me out but it didn’t, everywhere I went, I was reminded of the chance encounter I had with her. It was Saturday and the mall was pretty packed and after a while at the mall, I came home, still feeling a little down, I figured that I’d just go inside and watch a little TV, it was the weekend and I had nothing better to do, I figure I’d drown my sorrows with beer and football, as I pulled into the driveway I noticed a large U-Haul truck parked over three spaces at my apartment building,

“Great,” I thought, “new neighbors and they’ve already made a bad impression, the least they could have done was park the truck with it facing the stairs, but no, they gotta go over three spaces!”

The situation wasn’t helping my already glum mood, but rather than start a unnecessary fight, I would just give them a polite nod as I went up to my apartment, but boy was I in for a surprise. As I walked by the truck I couldn’t believe who I saw was moving in, it was Tiffani Amber Thiessen! The Tiffani Amber Thiessan! From saved by the bell and 90210! I couldn’t believe it! My day had seriously improved, well not seriously but you get the idea.

I wanted to say something but I didn’t know what, you moving in? Well that would be stupid now wouldn’t it? I could just say hi? Nothing wrong with that, yeah a just a simple hello would work. Just then, she had walked by me carrying some small boxes, trying to balance a lamp on top, as if almost by fate, the lamp started to slide off the boxes and she was losing her grip on everything she was carrying, but lucky I had been close by and made a nice saving catch on the lamp,

“Thanks,” she said rather embarrassed that she lost control of her whole situation.

“Oh its cool,” I told her, “I do it all the time,” I said jokingly. It got a bit of a laugh, but it was more courtesy laughter, as in her laughing just to be nice, which then brought out my second surprise, Jennie Garth.

“Is everything alright down there?” she called down.

“Yeah it’s cool, this guy just saved your favorite lamp is all,” Tiffani called back up, Jennie came down to see for herself she was wearing a grey tank top and white mini skirt, and Tiffani was wearing dark purple pants suit with sandals, Jennie didn’t have shoes on as she had been working in the apartment getting things straightened out in what appeared to be the girls new places, Jennie inspected the lamp to make sure it was undamaged and gave a sigh of relief after she was done,

“My grandmother gave me this lamp, dude you are a life saver!” she said with a smile.

“Oh well, it was nothing really, anything to help,” I said with a smile.

“I’m Jennie, Jennie Garth and this is Tiffani,” she said introducing herself and Tiffani to me.

“Oh believe me I know who you two are, I have a TV,” I said, this time getting a better reaction from the two girls,

“Oh so you know us do you?” Tiffani asked me,

“Oh yes Kelly, I know you very well Val,” I joked, “You and Kelly, yes I am well aware of you and the other Val,” they both laughed as I referred to their TV alter egos.

“Very good, I like him all ready,” Tiffani said, “What’s your name?”

“I’m Lawrence,” I said shaking their hands.

“Well Lawrence, we still have a lot of stuff to get inside; you think you could give us a hand?” Tiffani asked.

“Well…” I said pretending to think about it.

“We have beer,” said Jennie with a laugh.

“Well what the hell,” I said

I walked into the truck and picked up a box, “So are you guys moving in?” I asked, figuring it would be a safe question at this point.

“Oh yeah, me and Jennie decided to get a small quiet out of the way apartment like this, it beats living in LA that’s for sure,” Tiffani explained, “Do you live here also?”

“Yep as a matter of fact I do,” I told them, “The apartment right next door to you guys,”

“Oh awesome,” they exclaimed,

“You’ll keep it secret that we’re here right, don’t what people bugging you for info on us don’t you?” Tiffani asked as she walked up the stairs.

“Rest assured your secrets safe with me,” I told them.

“Alright, the perfect neighbor,” Jennie exclaimed with a laugh,

I began to help the girls with all their boxes and furniture, if for any reason it was putting me in their good graces, that and I was gonna get a beer afterwards. With my help, the moving didn’t take very long, after a couple of hours we we’re all finished and that remained were the unpacking of the boxes, I moved the U-Haul truck off the three spaces and parked it at the end of the small intersection, parked in spaces that no one ever uses. After I got back and got up stairs, Jennie walked over to the refrigerator and opened it up and pulled out three beers and handed them out.

“Thanks for your help and all; we would have been loading and unloading all day, and I don’t even want to think about dealing with that truck,” she said with a smile.

“Ah, it’s no problem, anything for my new neighbors,” I said.

“Hey, you wanna hang with us for a while? We’re just watch some TV, maybe a little football and all,” said Tiffani.

“Sure, I’d love to!” I said enthusiastically, it did fit in with my plans after all, so I figured why not. I sat on the floor between the two girls seeing how the couch they was a little too small for three people, Tiffani had since taken off her sandals and gotten comfortable, we sat back and talked as we watch a pretty good game and had a few, well several, well a lot of beers. We talked about everything from the shows they did to what it was gonna be like living in Texas. The first game we watched was rather good, in a very close game, Texas Tech beat UCLA in a very close game with the finally score was 34-28 with a last second touchdown falling short, but the next game was pretty much a blowout, Texas was all over USC 27-7 at the half, I had gotten up to get us more beers and sat down facing the girls as we had started talking a little more and barely watch the game,

“This isn’t a pretty bad way for me to spend my afternoon, watch football, drinking beer…” I told them.

“Yeah because your teams both won!” said Tiffani laughing and poking me with toes in my belly, I had winched a little as she found my ticklish spot.

“Yeah, it’s a real great day for you,” Jennie chimed in, poking me as well with her toes causing me move around a little and start to giggle.

“Ticklish?” Tiffani had asked in a teasing tone still poking pretty much getting the answer she wanted continuing to poke and wiggle her toes on my upper body.

“I think so,” Jennie told her with a smile, she had stopped poking me and was enjoying the show of her best friend tickling me. Tiffani’s toes were doing the best job they could at tickling me in my belly and sides,

“Woooooo, I think he’s really ticklish, look at him squirm,” she said teasingly, continuning her relentless assault on me cause me to smile and even giggle a little, “Yeah he’s ticklish! He’s ticklish! He’s Ticklish!” she said louder and louder trying to get me to laugh, “You know this is kinda fun!” she said as her and Jennie laughed, I had cracked a bit of a smile and starting to giggle, I had to something, because it didn’t look like she wasn’t gonna stop anytime soon at least, so I did what anyone in my position would have done, I tickled her foot in retaliation, she squealed and drew her foot back quickly,

“Okay! Okay! It’s not fun anymore, he tickled back,” she said laughing.

“Oh wait a minute!” I said now grabbing her ankle, “Are you ticklish?” I said smiling at her starting to lightly tickle her foot; she began to wiggle her foot around in my hand trying to avoid my fingers, the bottom of her foot was extremely soft and smooth, my fingers easily scribbled all over her foot as she giggle like a little girl,

“Hhehehehehehehehe ehhehehehehehehe ummheheheheheheehheheheheh ahha no no I’m not!” she tried to deny playfully,

“Hmm looks like you’re ticklish to me,” I said, keeping up my tickling assault on her foot, enjoying watching it wiggle around in my hand, I was also enjoying watching her try to keep her composure as I tickled, she was squirming around on the couch, trying to hold it together but losing that fight,

“Well hehehhehehhhehhhahhahahahahhahahahahahaha I’m nothhahahah hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha hhehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!” she said starting to lose it a little.

“Don’t believe her,” Jennie chimed in, “She’s one giant tickle nerve,” she said, starting to joy in with her own tickling again, tickling Tiffani in her side and on her belly, “See?”

That seemed to open the flood gates of laughter as Tiffani finally gave in and started to laugh her head off,

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Tiffani was flailing around on the couch, playfully smacking the hands of her friend, “SSSSSSSSSTOP IT!!!!!” she screamed, I had lost my grip on her ankle and let go and just watched Jennie go to work.

“We use to tickle her all the time on the set of 90210,” Jennie told me, looking at her friend plotting her next move in her tickle attack, “Her feet were the worst,” she said grabbing her ankle,

“NO, DON’T! DON’T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ITT HEHEHEHHEHHEHEHHEHHEHHH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she tried to say, kicking her legs all around trying to get free, but it was too late, Jennie managed to get a hold of her right ankle and was frantically scribbling her nails on her feet, putting Tiffani in a helpless state of laughter,

“She has the most ticklish feet in the world!” Jennie said with a laugh, raking her nails on the sole of Tiffani’s foot, “Isn’t that right Tiff?” she said taunting her friend.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FFFFFUCK YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!” Tiffani said to her friend trying to sound as serious as she could between laughs.

“You wanna help?” Jennie asked me.

“Oooooh, why not,” I said with a smile, grabbing her left ankle and began to tickle away on the sole of her foot myself, Tiffani was going wild with laughter, she was doing the whole nine yards, laughing, screaming, cursing, pulling back on her legs, writhing around on the couch, threatening us with kicks to the face if we didn’t stop, it was no use, all we would do is tickle her feet even more and tease her with tickle talk, at one point she even almost fell off the couch. After a while, Tiffani was a laughing, giggling mess, she had laughed so hard she was starting to gasp for air, it was at this point when Jennie and I decided she had had enough and let her feet go,

“You guys suck!” she said between several deep breath and excess laughter, rubbing her feet on the carpet, trying to get the tickle sensation out of her feet,

“Oh we do huh?” Jennie said grabbing Tiffani’s ankle again.

“OKAY! OKAY! YOU DON’T SUCK!” she yelled in a panic not wanting another tickle session,
“But you,” she said pointing at me, “You do suck!” she said with a laugh.

“Me?!” I said, playfully shocked.

“Yeah, I didn’t tickle you that much!” she said throwing a pillow at me.

“You gonna take that from her?” Jennie said, seemingly wanting to see Tiffani tickled more.

“Hell no, I’m not gonna take that!” I said tossing the pillow right back at her, trying to grab her ankles, but Tiffani fought back by kicking her legs around not allowing me to grab hold,

“OKAY OKAY! YOU DON’T SUCK EITHER!” she said, fearing that her feet were in for more tickling,

“God you are such a wuss,” Jennie joked, “You gave up before we even touched you,”

“A wuss am I?” Tiffani asked, “Hey Lawrence, you know Jennie lied to you,”

“She did?” I said puzzled.

“Oh yeah, I don’t have the most ticklish feet in the world, but you wanna know who does?” she asked me, bending down to pick up Jennie’s right ankle, not waiting for my answer.

“NOOOOOOOOO!” Jennie screamed, desperately kicking at Tiffani ‘s hands trying to work her foot free from Tiffani’s grasp, but it was too late,

“HAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!” Jennie screamed out in helpless laughter, Tiffani had barely started tickling her foot before she started to writhe around in ticklish agony.

“Oh and she loves it to, don’t you Jennie?” she said with a devilish look on her face as she continued to exacted her revenge,

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHHAHHAHHAHAHAH NOOOOOOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jennie said, barely able to for words, Jennie unlike Tiffani, was simply laying on her back, laughing away, hoping that the tickling would stop, she had squirmed around earlier but had stopped knowing that it would be point to try and fight back, Tiffani however stopped to allow her to catch her breath,

“Oh my god!” she said, desperately trying to regain her composure.

“You see?” Tiffani told me, “The most ticklish feet in the world right here,” she said holding up Jennie foot and pointing at it,

“Hey you know something?” I said, “She was tickling me too!”

“Yeah, yeah she was,” Tiffani agreed.

“No I didn’t! NO I DIDN’T!” Jennie exclaimed, as I reached for a free foot “I DIDN’T TICKLE YOU!”

“Yeah you did!” Tiffani said to her.

“Not as much as you did!” Jennie said pleading her case, pointing at Tiffani who grabbed her wrist, and then grabbed the other one, and trying to trap Jennie’s leg with her arms, then the two began to tussle around,

“AH HA! You hear that! A confession of guilt!” Tiffani said, now holding down her friend, “GET HER!” she said egging me on, I began to tickle the bottom of Jennie’s foot wildly, I could actually hear my nails scribbling on the soles of her feet, there was no doubt to how ticklish she was,

“NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOOHOHHHHOHHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!” Jennie pretty much knew she was in for it now, pinned down and helpless, all she could was laugh,

“Yeah get her!” Tiffani continued to egg me on, “Oh I know, tickle her toes!”

“Her toes?!” I said

“NOOO PLEASE!!!!!!” Jennie said with a look of horror on her face,

“Yeah! Yeah! Do it!” Tiffani said nodding in my direction, I did as was instructed, well more of along the lines of going to do it anyway, I tickled her toes and she promptly went insane,

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHA NOOOOHOHHOOHOOHOHOHOHOHHOHOOHOHOHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHA NOT THEREREREEREREAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH PLEASEEEEEEESSSEESESSESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNT STAND ITIITIITIHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!” she said shrieking at the top of lungs, begging for the torture to stop,

“Say you sorry for tickling him!” Tiffani demanded in a joking manner, “He’s not gonna stop and I’m not gonna let go until you say you’re sorry!”

“Hey wait a minute, you didn’t say you were sorry, and you tickled me the most,” I said seeing that I had a chance to tickle both of them, I let go of Jennie’s ankle to grab hold of Tiffani left ankle,

“NO! I SAID YOU DIDN’T SUCK, THAT’S JUST AS GOOD!” she said trying to pull her ankle free, but it was too late, I had gotten a hold of her ankle and hooked it under my arm, then I quickly grabbed the foot I was tickling on Jennie and hooked it under my other arm. I then began to tickle both Tiffani and Jennie’s feet with my hands, crossing my wrist one over the other, I was able to tickle Tiffani’s foot with my right hand, and Jennie’s foot with my left hand, the two began to laugh and shriek and buck around trying to work themselves free of my grip,

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NOW SEE WHAT YOU DID?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHA!” Jennie tried to tell her between fits of laughter,

“HAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA SSSTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA I…I… I CAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN TAKE IT ANYMORE HAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!”

“Your pleas me nothing to me!” I told them, keeping up my tickling as best as I could, raking and scribbling my nails on the soles of their captured feet, the two girls had since gone into hysterics, Jennie was leaning to one side with her head laying down on the arm of the couch, while Tiffani just seem to slump down into the couch with one hand on her stomach and another covering her face a little, in between helpless laughter the two took little shots at each other, blaming one another for their predicament,

“I…..I…I HOPE YOUR HAPPYY NOWHOHOHOHOHHOHOHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!” Tiffani said.

“ME?!” Jennie said momentarily regaining herself to talk,

“YOU STARTED THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Tiffani screamed at her,

“YOU TICKLED HIM FIRST HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHA!!!!!” Jennie said, both were helpless with laughter, try as they might to hold out it was useless, I had them both in complete hysterics, they had even stopped pulling at their feet, they just sat there, getting tickled into insanity, finally Tiffani tried to reason with me,

“OKAY OKAY! PLEASE STOOOOOOPPP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, WE SURRENDER!!!!! WE SURRENDER!!!!HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAHA” she pleaded with me.

“YEAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAH WE’RE SORRY WE’RE SORRY!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!” Jennie said hoping that hearing that would make me stop their torture, I took pity on them and released their feet, the two collapsed, trailing off their laughter,

“There was that so hard?” I said smiling at the job I had done and done well, but then the two looked at each other and then looked at me, then suddenly lunged off the couch and began tickling me together,

“OH IT’S LIKE THIS NOW HAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA!” I laughed out, tried to protect myself,

“Damn straight!” Tiffani said with a laugh.

“Now we want to hear a I’m sorry from you!” Jennie said, clawing at my ribs

“Yeah let’s hear, we want a I’m sorry!” Tiffani said working on my underarms, and when she saw she wasn’t having any luck with that, she went for my bell.

All I could do was laugh, trying to show them I could take it, but the double team was to much,

“Say it!” ordered Tiffani, still tickling away at my sides and belly,

“OKAY HAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA” I said laughing out.

“We want to hear it!” Jennie said focusing on my ribs and sides.

“I’MMMMMMMMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” I said.

“To who me or Jennie?!” Tiffani teased me.

“I’M SORRY TIFFANI!!!!! I’M SORRY JENNIE! HAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” I said, heck I would have said anything to get them to stop, which they both did finally, but not before I got in a quick tickle of my own. They both shrieked as I did and back off,

“OKAY TRUCE! TRUCE!” Tiffani offered up, to stop the three way tickle fight that hard broke out between us.

“Okay truce” I said laughing finally sitting up, we all playfully shook hand s but keeping our guard up just in case one of us decided not to honor the truce, but we all did.

“Hey why don’t we all celebrate by going out for a while?” Jennie offered, we all agreed, the girls put their shoes on and we all went to too have a few drink and a little fun.

Last edited:
Pretty damn good my friend. And you couldn't have picked better girls for it.

wow

another homerun buddy...i like the fact that you pick the underated but still extremly hot celebs

Way to go Mwho, man do you write a killer story! Cant wait for your next installment!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back