• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Clown stories suddenly vanished

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
I have no idea what happened to them, but I can honestly say that i didn't delete them. Someone had to have hacked into my system and deleted them, and whoever did that is a disgrace and a low life scum of the Earth. I spent hard work and late nights on those stories and I am two stories away from completion. I'm still gonna do them, but I hope that everyone got what they needed out of them.

:yowzer::yowzer: That sucks. I hope you saved them. That's what I hate most: people who break into your account and mess it up. Try changing your password next time.

Hey Jersey im sorry to here that this happend to you all it takes is 1 ass to screw up a good thing for every one i wish i had half the talent that you and the other great wrighters have i enjoed your storries glad to here that your not going to let this stop your wrighting keep up the good work and i hope who ever did this to you has even worse done to them

hey Jersey, send a message to a Mod and see if they know. normally, they talk with each other before deleting any threads. i doubt someone would have hacked you just to delete those stories...they would have done far more damage.

Stories were removed due to some content issues. Once editied by OP they can be reposted.

Myriads

Content Issues

Would it be possible to let everyone know what the content issues are so some other writer does not violate them?
:confused:

Last edited:
Removed due to some content issues

If a story is removed due to content issues would it be possible for a Mod to pm the author so they know it needs to be edited and reposted? So the author doesn't think they have been hacked or worse yet doesn't notice it's gone and never knows to edit and repost it.

Not a criticism just a question. :)

Rest assured, i got my series back, no more comments are necessary my friends!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back