• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Wars, Cyber And Cell Wars, And Thoughts Of Goodbye, And Tomorrow?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their road trip to California. They began by winning two games out of three from the Giants in San Francisco. Then, things went sour. They were swept in a three game series in San Diego, and lost two of three in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night at midnight, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first portion of their season's schedule.
While Mitch was away in California, his situation with Naomi continued to deteriorate toward oblivion. On certain nights, Mitch sat online after games for one to two hours, waiting for Naomi to show up, which she didnt. Additionally, he attempted to reach her by cell phone, and had no luck there as well. The couple spoke only twice during the Good Guys ten day trip to California. Both conversations were volcanic, featuring capital letter typing by both Mitch and Naomi, and with Naomi asking Mitch if it was his intent to push him to say, in her words "Fuck you, goodbye forever", and file for divorce. Mitch infatically typed back to her in capitals that such was not his intent, and that if he wanted to say goodbye to her, and file for divorce, he would have done so.
During the six hour plane ride home to Nassau from Los Angeles on Sunday night, Mitch mused about the situation. Naomi and he were currently in the state of two cowboys in a duel, who both had their guns drawn, and could eliminate each other with one shot, with their fingers on the triggers. Yet, neither could bring themselves to pull the trigger, which would be the end of Mitch and Naomi's marriage. Mitch knew that in her heart, Naomi didnt believe that he really wanted to be with her anymore. While Mitch himself figured that going forward, Naomi would impose such impossible conditions on him, that he could not meet, to enable her to justifiably dump him, and say that he wasnt doing what he was supposed to in order to make their marriage successful. Their marriage was hanging by a thread, probably in a worse state then ever before. It remained to be seen whether they could pull an eleventh hour save, or whether the game would go up in smoke.
When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, Naomi entered from the kitchen. Mitch's first words upon seeing her were: "Do you want me out, Naomi Ellen?" "Did I change the locks, Mitchell? Have I served you with divorce papers yet? Dont ask me stupid questions. Trust me, mister, if I wanted you out, I would have told you to get the fuck out, and filed for divorce. You still have the key that unlocks the door to the place I live. If you want to continue to have that key, stop fucking asking me idiotic questions. We are hanging by a thread, so I strongly suggest you not push me over the edge this week" Naomi said. Mitch silently went to the guest room, and didnt say any more to Naomi, not knowing what that week would bring.
The next night, after a day of silence between Mitch and Naomi, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand at the ballpark, with a game against the Washington Nationals. Kate Hudson was the pitcher. Kate allowed only one run through seven innings. Paradise got only three, but it was enough, as the bullpen finished off the 3-1 win. Gil Bellows pitched on Tuesday night. The Good Guys scored five runs in the second inning, and never looked back, as Bellows allowed two runs in eight innings, for a 5-2 victory. Charlize Theron had no runs scored for her on Wednesday, and lost, 4-0.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi hadn't spoken since Sunday night. When they awoke, Mitch asked her :" "Are we going to counesling today?" "I dont know why we would, but we might as well" Naomi said. When they arrived at counesling, they laid out their situation:" We aren't talking, and it feels like we are at oblivion. She keeps asking me if I'm intentionally pushing her to tell me to go fuck myself forever. If I wanted that, I would have left already, long ago" Mitch said. "I dont know what to say anymore. I dont know if you two stay together because in spite of all the fighting, you do love each other, or, if you're both just scared to be alone, or without each other" The couneslor said, honestly. The couple left conesling with little accomplished, and nothing resolved, except that, for the time being anyway, they weren't going to seperate.
Philadelphia came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. Neve got hammered for six runs, and the Good Guys could not recover, losing 6-1. Rachel Leigh Cook took a 9-4 shelling on Saturday night. Kate Hudson took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 86 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout, to try and break the team's three game losing streak. Kate was dominant that day, striking out thirteen Phillies. Paradise hit four solo homers, and prevailed, 4-0, to break the losing streak.
The Reds entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and was hit hard, allowing seven runs, and lost, 7-3, for the Good Guys fourth loss in five games. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday. The Good Guys got five early runs, and never looked back, as Charlize pitched eight strong innings, with nine strikeouts, in a 5-1 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny, dry, 84 degree Paradise Island day, in front of a sellout. Neve allowed three runs in six innings. Paradise trailed, 3-2 in the sixth, before rallying for two runs. The Reds tied the game off Hayden in the ninth, as she blew the save. In the bottom of the ninth, Ed Burns stepped up, and hammered a solo homer, to give the Good Guys a 5-4 win, that completed a very uneven five and four homestand. The team experienced peaks and valleys during the homestand, and now, as they packed to head to Washington, they were trying to find some direction.
In the meantime, the team held its' Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Phillies. The featured lee would be a mega hot 18 year old female pitcher from the Good Guys triple A high minor league farm team. The gorgeous blonde was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bikini bra and panties, as the male lers surrounded her. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on the farmhand's neck with fingers, as she moved her head, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was next, tickling the farm pitcher on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! Working down, third baseman Michael was the next ler, attacking the pitcher on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her legs to buck:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the farm pitcher's bare feet. Mitch tickled the farm pitcher's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. The pitcher went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter:HEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! PLEASE NO MORE! THAT IS SOOO TICKLISH! NOOOOOOO! HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Finally, the farm pitcher was untied.
On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to head off to Washington DC.
"You're not going to change the locks or file for divorce while I'm gone, right?" He asked. "Keep fucking asking me, and I will. You almost act like you want me to change the locks, and file for divorce" Naomi shot back. "I dont" Mitch said. "Okay, then dont keep fucking asking me. We are in serious trouble, but I'm still here. I pray that we can still work this out" Naomi said. "I want that too" Mitch said. "Hopefully next time, we can begin, now have a good trip" Naomi said. "Can I call you?" He asked. "Yes, I'm still your wife, Mitchell. You can call me" Naomi said. Mitch picked his case up, and headed out the door, to his cab to the airport.
So, it had been a subpar homestand of no progress, with the couple still hanging near the cliff. Now came a ten day road trip for the Good Guys. Would progress be made? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well things between Mitch and Naomi are getting worse it seems. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they are in a bit of a rough period. Hopefully it will improve.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely on Thursday.

Mitch

An old school genius with newbie issues?

Mitchell has been writing his series " The Good guys " for well over half a year now, maybe more. I've always appreciated Mitchell's attention to detail and his unstoppable creativity that allows him to continue to pump one story after the other.

However, it is extremely hard to read and therefore becomes difficult to enjoy it for what it truly is. A sports team, mixed with a true to life love drama and sprinkled with tickling is any sport/tickle fan's dream come true, but with a little spacing in-between paragraphs, I think that these excellent stories can start reaching bigger audiences.

Keep up the good stuff Mitch!

I give it,

Three out of five jesters

:jester::jester::jester:

Invisible, actually, I've been writing the stories for four years. There was another gentleman who used to enjoy my writings before happydarwin joined the forum, who has since left the forum.
Spacing inbetween paragraphs? Okay, I can try that. I never thought anyone but happy liked my stories. For my next story, I will left more space inbetween paragraphs.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back